Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 22232425 LastLast

Thread: The dragons appear IC

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Saskia Looked at Ren. " I'm sure it would be nice to be able to get away from the city at least once a week come on you get to leave every day all day until you decide you want to reenter the civilization now we can both have a place to go if either one of us decided to stay out of the confines of the city for a night."

MayLa looked up startled then calmed a little as she saw Vincent " I am watching I have learned In a very short time if you fly up high you have the best view and I can watch the ice form in the air it is comforting and well most dragons seem to freeze solid when I sleep near them."

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Ren nodded and hugged Saskia, "ok. I just wanted to make sure that you are sure, so if you need any help just let me know?" He said, tucking his wings away.

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Saskia hugs Ren back revealing in the touch.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy in general, Anime
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As the letter arrives at the city, Sarah runs over two the letter to look at it. Hours ago sarah felt a strange tingling sense like the other half was gone. As Sarah checks the letter she scans it for all the signatures then wipes her face, all the signatures were there. As Sarah's dad come out of the castle Sarah shouts, "Father can I go meet up with brother I swear I won't help him on his quest."
    "Sure Sarah."Sarah's father says.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

MayLa woke with a loud screech terrified but not sure of what. she stood cutting off the screech and sends little chirps and whistles into the air to see what was going on.

Lilly straitened as she hears a distressed and terrified screech from above.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Three thundering flaps are heard in the distance, "WAP WAP WAP." They seem quite far away but with ever flap it gets louder. "Reeeeeeeeeeeeee," a dragon lets out a screech to attract more dragons. Then flaping continues and then it suddenly stops with a loud spluurch.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Opal looked out then towards the mouth of the cave, "Lilly you check out where the scared cry came from. I will check the other," She stated simply and then looked to the hatchlings. Nudging one of the newborns back in the nest, "now you guys don't get in any trouble. While we are gone," she warned warmly before leaving the cave. To see what dragon was calling.

Layla ruined the hug, but tackling both Ren and Saskia to the ground. Smiling mischievously all the while.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Lilly looked up to the clouds just in time to see the young Ice Dragon let out another screech this one sounding urgent as she saw the young one take to the sky a path of ice in her wake. "Opal wait don't go after her a terrified ice Dragon exspecially one as young as her is an unstable one even adult Ice Dragons try to keep their young safe and happy otherwise the terrified youn begin killing the adults with the extreme fridgedness of their ice.

Mayla flew hi as she got higher she saw another dragon in the distance.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Opal looked to Lilly, "that is why I was leaving the young one to you. I was going to go see who our newcomer was," she said simply and continued to fly. While being careful of the young ice dragon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sarah is standing on top of a dragon corpse only a few miles away from the forest. "Goddammit there still here well this is going to be fun." Sarah says laughing really hard. Sarah licks her lips. "I just love dragon meat." She says tearing a haunch of meat of the full grown dragon with her bare hands.

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 22232425 LastLast