Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Secret Door: Part II {IC, Jevan&AlisterVanKleiss}

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Ryo moans a little when he bit his tongue and kissed him back, he wrapped his arms around his waist area, kissing him and smiles and gives a small laugh, "You didn't have to bite that hard!" He said as he bit his neck in return for biting his tongue.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Slice of Life
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Misore moaned and chuckled. "Well I didn't really bite that hard.. but I guess since I do have fairly sharp teeth it would seem like I bit hard." He stated and kissed Ryo's chin softly and rested his forehead against his smiling softly and let out a sweet and gentle sigh.
    I have nothing important to say here.. But enjoy some sparklies in my signature! uwu

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Ryo smiled and hugged him, kissed his neck once and whispered in his ear, "I love you Misore." He kisses his neck again, "I love you with all my heart." He hugged his neck and held him close.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"I love you too Ryo. I love you with all my heart." He stated and smiled wrapping his arms around him more tightly and buried his face in his neck as the door was knocked on the food was there now. "Oh that must be our food now." He stated letting go of Ryo.
    I have nothing important to say here.. But enjoy some sparklies in my signature! uwu

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Ryo smiled as he went to get the food and looked out to the balcony, he smiled as he knows why America is a beautiful country. He waited for Misore to bring the food in, as he could hear his stomach growling almost very loud. He blushed red.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Misore took the food to Ryo and chuckled as he heard his stomach growl loudly and he smiled. "Well I can see that your feeling hungry Ryo.. good thing I got us breakfast." He stated and placed the food down on the table.

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Ryo walked over and kissed Misore on the cheek, "Thought you wouldn't hear that." He smiled as he sat down and looked at the food, he picked out some waffles and sausage links and placed them on a plate and pour syrup on the waffles. "Hmm, looks good." He said as he takes a piece and eats it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Misore chuckled and smiled. "Dear you forget who your talking to? I've got hearing like a bat uses its sonar." Misore chuckled again and made his own plate as well and started to eat after saying grace.

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

"I'm more surprised you don't have the ears." Ryo joked and smiled, giving a small laugh as he eats another piece, "I'm kidding sweetie." He smiled and looked at Misore.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Misore chuckled and smiled. "Bats don't use their ears to hear really.. they use sonar like dolphins and then those sonar waves bounce back to them and it is like a light that lets them see their prey and everything in the pitch of darkness." He stated starting to eat his breakfast.

Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3839404142 ... LastLast