Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 272829

Thread: Light and shadow {IC}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, adventure... Nothing to sloppy romance.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Yeah, im sure it will look amazing." Rose smirked, glancing up at the sky.
    "Its a new moon. That means its really dark, so you can see all the stars through the trees." She added. "Whats your favourite constellation?" She asked. This whole moment seemed a little incomplete without hot chocolate, cake and a campfire.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Prissina eventually woke up with a big yawn, slowly getting out of the tub. The water staying in one hand and trailing behind her like a blanket, she almost looked like a giant kid as she walked into the living room. Before she saw John and was so shocked that momentarily the water blanket collapsed. Before going back up in the air and swirling around her in giant circles. As she went over to John and hugged him, "I thought you would be with your family." She said honestly, it was why she hadn't expected to see him.

Hopi looked up, "your right and it is a beautiful night." He said before thinking about what his favorite constellation was and after a few moments added, "Lepus the hare." He knew how some believed the hare to be there simply to be hunted by Orion, but he didn't believe that.

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Already having half-downed his fist glass, Ignatius quietly watched Prissina emerge from the bathroom and tread out into the hall. He simply stayed where he was, as be couldn't care less whatkind of interaction she and the human had, so long as no harm came to John and he was still fearful as ever. Of course, he didn't expect Prissina to do anything of the sort.

John watched Tyrian leave and reached over for the remote. With a bored expression he started chqnnel surfing for any late night programs woth the time. He jumped again feeling wet arms unexpectedly wrapping around him, before he recogized the voice. "Oh, it's just you. Yeah, I was. Just wanted to come down here and make sure everything was alright after someone told me about the 'incident'." He responded to her

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I like Orion, the constellation I mean. The guy got what he deserved from Gaia." She laughed, remembering the myths. "He wasted all his strengh on killing other animals, as well." She added, with a yawn.

"Is it okay if we get some sleep? You can build your little ice castle here if you want, Unless you already have your own place somewhere." She felt awkward asking, for some reason. If he had been a girl, or there had been more it wouldnt be so awkward. But he had to be aguy, and they had to be alone together. She could hardly leavehim in the woods alone at night if he didnt have anywhere to stay though.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Prissina smiled and giggled, "now what incident would that be?" She said innocently, though added "I did have a good nap though. How about your family, they ok?" She sent the water back to the tub, she could always get it later if she needed it. But for now got comfortable on the couch, to see if John could keep her company for now.

Hopi saw that she was kinda nervous, he just chuckled and pointed at a near tree. "I'll just sleep in a tree, don't worry I will let you sleep and try to keep the minimal as possible." Before smiling shyily, "not that it is always easy for me to conftrol it." He answered honestly, he liked her answer though. He liked Orions' myth as well, but for now turned into an eagle with white tipped feathers. Then took off leaving a gust of spine-chilling cold wing, as he soon landed on top of a nearby tree. Where he got comfortable, hoping Rose could do the same.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

John's smile faultered slightly at her response, but he kept the kind look for the sake of politeness. He could already tell what happened earlier just by the sound of her voice. "There was a freak 'accident' earlier today involving a fire investigator and the bathtub." He replied bluntly, "So I'm guessing that was your doing?" He asked her, not letting her change the subject.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rose stared at the tree blankly, slowly looking up. "Uh... I didnt know you were a bird..." She said, slightly shocked. After a few more seconds pause, she finnaly let out a smirk. "Well goodnight." She said, spinning on her heels and crawling back under the sheltered tree roots. She willed the grass to grow thicker. Covering up the entrance before lying on her side and trying to get some sleep.
    Today had certianly been an interesting day.

{timeskip to morning, or interrupt their nights sleep with some monster or something?}

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Prissina developed a sheepish smile, "well ya. The bathtub was me," She admitted before quickly adding. "But I was extremely cranky! How would you feel if someone dropped you in a big vat of water? That is how I felt when the guy kept emptying the tub, even though I kept trying to fill it up. So in my cranky state, I may have grabbed one of them to get them to stop emptying my nap spot." Before blinking and added, "wait fire extinguisher? What happened with the fire exstinguisher? I fell back to sleep once, the guys' friends pulled him out of the tub. Did I miss something?"

Hopi chuckled, some days he couldn't tell if he was bird or man himself. So simply tucked his head under one of his wings. Being careful not to really open it, he didn't want to make this winter worse for those who didn't really enjoy it.
    (not sure, what would wake them?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Not that I know of," he shrugged before adding almost irritably, "Just please, try to use some restraint next time. It's not even been a day and thanks to you guys this place is a wreck and you've managed to nearly kill someone in it. There's only a certain amount of these accidents you can get away with before the house ends up in some campfire urban legend story." While he wished he could've brought himself to sound more assertive, but aside from being tired he didn't want to risk the possibility of angering the elemental, knowing now that she really didn't have a problem with taking human lives.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

(I am bumping this and assuming Rose is busy, calling upon players rule. To continue this!)

Priscina looked a little downtrodden, "you're right I am sorry. It was just I don't get to sleep very often. So was upset, as for restraint. It wasn't like I started off trying to kill him, at first I tried to ignore him and refill my bed but he wouldn't leave me alone. I didn't mean to cause trouble, I'm sorry." She said so sadly one would think she was telling the truth. Though in all honesty, even though she wasn't sorry. It did happen the way and she didn't want the human upset with her.

-time skip to morning-

Priscina didn't go back to sleep, when everyone fell asleep? She simply left and wondered around, not sure what to do. Since she didn't even feel like drowning guys, which was unusual and since no one was around. She didn't have her usual giant smile, she wasn't over the top excited. If anyone saw her, the only word to describe how she currently looked was calm. She was even softly singing a song in her native tongue. As she watched the snow just float all around.

Hopi woke with a yawn, he wanted to stretch but couldn't just yet. Stepping off the branch, he dived and opened his wing just slightly. Before he hit the ground and a burst of wind, snow, and ice came out and he landed. Quickly changing to his human form and fell on his back where he stretched in the cuahion of snow.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 272829