Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Light and shadow {IC}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roseora View Post
    Aussa was cautht off guard when the tree slapped her in the back of the head. Rose smirked, pushing herself to her feet but stumbling again, her head hurt like heck. "Ow." She said, glaring at her instead, but she was no longer there when Rose was knocked over again by the earth beginning to shake violently.

She glanced nervously over at the buildings nearby, the waitress and hiker were seen running out of the building as the windows smashed from the decking slamming into them. The animals all fled up the trees in terror, and Rose, temporarily distracted, droveher spear into the groundonce more, odering the trees to root themselves firmly to protect the animals.

Aussa smirked, coming back up to the surface again. She pointed the rams head of her spear at Rose and charged, but this time Rose expected it and hopped out of the way just in time.

This girl was strong, she needed every bit of power she could muster, and Aussa seemed to be the only one unnafected by the violently shaking ground.
    With force and speed of a train, Aussa charged herself towards the Spirit. The earth gave a violent shudder and quakes began to shake the foundation of the very forest. Just as she was about to tackle the Spirit, she lost her footing and tripped. The ground had forced itself uneven by the force of the quake and threw her from her path. She panted, the use of her power finally effecting her, not to mention the bruise to her pride. Needless to say she was pissed, but she beleved this had gone on long enough. "Listen well woman." Aussa held the rams head out to the girl, "Do not look for me. If I snse your very pressence, I will gring your bones to dust." She spoke cooly, and in a flash of gold aura, and a swirl of sand Aussa sank into the earth, traveling far to the west to regain some of her energy.

Spoiler: Trainer License 

Spoiler: stuff 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ignatius was still reading and just enjoying the general relaxation when there was a sudden shout shattering the silence. He about dropped his book out of surprise and was tackled out of his chair a second later. His first instinct was to hiss and and try shoving the girl off. When that failed his aura flared up around them and his skin reddened with his mood. When he recognized her he wished he was back out there strangling the imp again. "Get off me!" He was nearly screaming. "The hell did you even come from?!" He was beyond done with immortals today. The one moment of peace he'd finally gotten was prettymuch ruined now.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Prissina rubbed her cheek against his one more time, giggling happily. Before obliging and releasing him from her hug,
    taking a step back. She still had a giant smile on her face, "oh I was just bored and wondering around. Not sure where I am, but so far it just seems boring." She said before hopping close to Ignatius, "good thing I found you huh Iggie?" She giggled ready in case he tried something, though looking like she was extremely happy.

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Member of the Month October
    Varies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The little imp thought for a moment on what the strange iceman, or iceman creator, had just told him. He knew Malphas, or of Malphas...
    "But... he's really powerful. I didn't think that..." he studied the man for a moment, "You didn't go to him to help you out, did you? I mean, he's a demon. You shouldn't trust demons, especially higher-ups. I mean, I'm a demon, but nothing I do will probably be that drastic." he thought for a moment, "Why did you wanna become a mortal? What's wrong with being immortal?"
    It didn't make sense to the imp. Immortals were immortal because they were supposed to be, similarly to mortals being born mortals... in most cases anyway. He was beginning to ease up and wanted to know more about this person. It was the first time he met something that knew about the underworld that wasn't a demon. Silvio didn't like demons, but this person was okay... or at least he hoped he was. It was kind of hard to tell from someone who was trying to stick him with ice.
    Last edited by DizzyMaelstrom!; 09-23-2014 at 02:55 PM.

Avi and Sig made possible by: Kicks!
    Because she is the awesomest in all of ever!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ignatius stood up and tenderly rubbed his sore shoulder. "I've told you to stop calling me by that name a million times over." He grumbled, knowing she wouldn't care. He growled slightly and moved away when she came closer to him again. "Thought I lost you back at the channel." He added, picking the book back up, "Can't you think of anything better to do than give me a headache?"

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Prissina giggled when he grumbled, before she said. "But Ignie is cuter then Ignatius." She frowned slightly when he brought up the channel. "Ya, it was sad when I lost sight of you." Before her smile returned and twirled, "but now I found you and we can have some fun!" She said excitedly, then heard him ask if she had something better to do. She waved this off with a "I can drown guys whenever I want. It is more fun to spend time with you!"

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ignatius sighed in disdain and placed the book under the chair for later, as there was no way he she was going to let him read now. "Why can't you just leave me be and go bother some other entity?" He attempted walking away, "There's an awful irritating amount of immortals in this area for some reason, and I'm not even in the mood to try fighting you after earlier." He still bore a multitude of bruises and minor injuries from nearly getting crushed under a building, plus the claw marks on his arms. This was going to be a long day; he could tell.

An isolated asylum in the middle of who knows where
    Fantasy, Comedy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Iosif lets out a sigh as he was not in the mood to talk. But he explains anyway. "First of all, try not to underestimate me. Malphas did, and now he's a popsicle. Second, why would a demon help me with my goal? Third, I don't trust anyone. Lastly, I never wanted to be an immortal. This power is nothing but a curse! It took everything from me! My home, family, my sanity..."

Iosif sits down on an ice chair he made out of thin air, and closed his eyes. "Listen, kid. I... I just want my old life back. You know how it feels to be unwanted, don't you? How it feels to have someone important in your life to die right in front of your eyes" He starts to laugh at what he said, "Ha..... Haha.... Hahahaha! Hahahahahaha! Oh well, what's done is done! What are you gonna do about it, am I right? Not like you can just poof them out of their graves or anything. Hahahaha..."

Sergei looks at his master laughing like a psycho. He for one, knows that Iosif is weak when he talks about his adoptive father. His master may not realize, or if he just won't accept that his laughter is a cry for help. After Iosif was done with his laughs, he looks again at the boy and smiles to himself. "So, anything else to you wanna know?" He asked.

Member of the Month October
    Varies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Silvio watched as Iosif answered each of his questions, and then broke into a fit of laughter. His sort of backed a little, but he was more surprised than scared. In fact, he wasn't sure how he was supposed to react. Should he run? Should he stay? Was it best not to make any sudden movements? He didn't know. He really didn't.
    What he did know in the end was that he suddenly felt a bit more bold than before. He was not underestimating the man, like he had instructed... he didn't really know how to estimate him at all, but slowly... ever so slowly... he began to approach the sitting figure.
    "I wouldn't know..." he said, taking a cautious step, "I mean, being unwanted is basically my life. What I don't know is..." by this time, he was pretty close to the strange man, and he got down on his hands and knees, crawled up to his chair, and sat a little ways away from the man's feet, "the definition of an 'important person'. I mean... my dad? But I wouldn't cry for him. What do you mean by that?"

It was something that he had never experienced. This man was sad when talking about someone important who died in front of him. Silvio hadn't cried once when his mother died. In fact, he was the one who killed her. He had to. This person seemed to know a lot though, and this made the imp more curious. On top of that, he had knowledge of the underworld, which somehow gave him a sense of... not security, but familiarity. He just hoped he wasn't dead by the time this was over.

Avi and Sig made possible by: Kicks!
    Because she is the awesomest in all of ever!

An isolated asylum in the middle of who knows where
    Fantasy, Comedy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Iosif looks at the boy sitting near him and smiles. He thought to himself 'He has much to learn, but who will teach him?'.
    "Emotions are not always revealed. You may not cry for the man who won't even accept you as his child. But deep in your subconscious mind, you weep for him. Even if it's only in pity"

He looks at the burnt mark on Silvio's neck. "So, what's with that burn, kid?" He asked with a calmer tone.

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast