0 Post(s)

Will there be an IC up for this soon?

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Superhero, Alternate Universe,
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The IC is now up. I will still accept signups for a short time afterwards

NOW ENROLLING FOR SEMESTER I!
    Are YOU a young man or woman who has recently discovered superpowers?
    Train your skills and become your region's Champion!

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Mostly. But anything I find interesting I will Probably join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So... Link to IC please?

Fantasy, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Mostly. But anything I find interesting I will Probably join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You're my hero.

Fantasy, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

*takes a bow*

Fantasy, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Btw will we get like a schedule for classes? Not exact classes but just when they start/end etc and what you'll be doing i.e. Combat training?

Fantasy, I guess?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi! Um, I'm really sorry, but I'm new here and I don't really know what's going on...? This looks like a cool roleplay, but are you still accepting characters? Thanks!

Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Superhero, Alternate Universe,
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@ MysticOtaku: Sure, I can do something like that no problem.
    @ Azzitheturtle: sure! the plot has really only just begun so you can totally still sign up

NOW ENROLLING FOR SEMESTER I!
    Are YOU a young man or woman who has recently discovered superpowers?
    Train your skills and become your region's Champion!

Anything
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

APPLICATION FOR ENROLLMENT
    Name: Willow
    Hometown: (not sure what "world" we are playing in so...) Dosnt remember
    Powers: Manipulation of my own blood, regeneration(to a certain extent), Blood lust form(can be described if requested)
    Equiptment: "special" gloves(can be described if requested)
    Preferred Codename: Jack or Ripper
    Appearance (for ID purposes): https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...iaultimate.jpg (wearing a completely different outfit, but this is what she looks like besides that)
    (For housing purposes) How would you describe your Personality? Include likes and dislikes: Very shy, dosnt normally talk to anyone sometimes even when addressed. Likes: warmth, boys and girls, not wearing clothes. Dislikes: Being touched, having to take her blind fold off, people starring at her.
    What would you say are your greatest strengths?: Being able to work alone.
    What are your greatest Weaknesses?: The scent of blood...
    Tell us a little bit about yourself: (backstory) Willow was never aloud outside and was always covered up in her white robes. She would watch the other children play outside day after day wanting so badly to go play with them and one day her "parents" had forgot to lock the front door...this was a big mistake. Willow slowly opened the door and looked around outside, quickly noticing the children playing together, a bright purple glow coming from behind her blind fold as she smiled, which didnt normally happen. She quickly ran over to the children and stopped infront of them as they all starred at her, she waved shyly but still smiled behind her cloth mask, the children began to whisper among themselves, Willow began to get scarred as one of the boys looked at her. "My Dad said that a the people living in that house were evil, and there kid was a blood sucker." the boy said as willow was confused by this, willow had never drank blood before. Willow began to get very nervous as the kids slowly began to surround her, willow didnt know what to do, what could she do, she was frozen with fear. one of the kids took out a small pocket knife as willows body begin to shudder and shake, some of the other boys had wooden bats and another had picked up a rock the size of his fist. out of no where the bow hurled the stone at her as hit connected with her nose, breaking it and making blood pour from it, willow recoiled in pain as she held her nose, beginning to sob as a boy with a bat struck her in the back of her knee, fracturing her leg as she collapsed to the ground, blood and tears pouring from her face. soon the boy with the knife knelt down infront of her and begin and gently slide the knife along her face. for some strange reason, willows nose didnt hurt anymore and neither did her leg but her body felt hot, not in a bad way but in a really good way as if she was in a nice cozy bed, willow didnt notice that she was panting like a dog after a long run, her long tongue resting on the inside of her cloth mask, she slowly pulled it down as her tongue hung down, almost 6 inches long, she let it hang beneath her nose as a single drop of blood fell from her nose and landed on it. Willow awoke in a bed, a television was on at the foot of the bed, it had the news station on it. the person announcing the news was saying that 6 children had been brutally murder in the streets by what people calling a demon, about a week ago, and that somebody had gotten a small video clip of what had happened before they ran away in fear. what was showed on the video was terrifying, but willow continued to watch as she knew that this was her doing.
    (I really hope this is good enough! and hope to hear back when ever you can!! <3)
    EDIT: I am extremly sorry for the massive post!! i got carried away!! >.<

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast