Page 1 of 39 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Ilscaria: City of Heroes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default [M] Ilscaria: City of Heroes

This RP is rated [M], because there will be copious amounts of blood and gore, as well as an indeterminate possibility of drugs, alcohol, and things your grandmother might faint at the sight of.

Ru Is so helpful, isn't she?
    IC Thread

Floor Plan of the Iradei

Spoiler: How it all began 

At a scant four years old, the city-state of Ilscaria is the youngest established nation on the map as well as one of the smallest, yet is one of the most notable regardless. While a handful of other countries will accept nonhuman citizens, Ilscaria is the only to welcome them with open arms, eager to have as wide of a demographic as possible within their population. Because of this, Ilscaria is the only human settlement in which there are just as many nonhumans walking the streets as there are humans, if not more.

Most Ilscarians took part in the war that led to its founding, and as such, exhibit ferocious nationalism and loyalty to their leader, Dagan Aretino. While disputes between races are not uncommon, there’s no real feud to be seen, and they are, for the most part, “in it together”.

What makes Ilscaria significant to other nations, however, is the staggering amount of notable figures who have settled down within its borders. There are so many famous names, in fact, that Ilscaria has earned the nickname “City of Heroes,” and despite their small size, even the massive Empire exhibits a reluctance to butt heads with them.

It is in Ilscaria that our adventure begins, as officials from countries across the continent gather in the capital building to conduct diplomacy and enjoy a massive, city-wide masquerade.

The common theme of masquerades, however, is anonymity - an anonymity that will soon open the gates to far more trouble than anyone could have anticipated.

Spoiler: More about the plot 

About the World
    Spoiler: MAP, Courtesy of the lovely Sin. 

Spoiler: Notable Nations (That aren't Ilscaria) 

Spoiler: Notable Races 

Spoiler: Important NPCs 

Spoiler: Rules! 

Character Creation

A note about character creation.

Those few races listed are not, by any stretch of the imagination, the only ones that you are allowed to choose from. Rather, they are simply the most culturally significant races (Excluding your stereotypical forest-dwelling elves). And also the ones I could think of.
    The emphasis in character creation here is on freedom. Feel free to make your character any sort of critter that you want, but keep in mind that if it isn’t listed, you’ll probably need to include a description with your sheet.

This same rule applies to countries: If you wish, feel free to create a nation for your character to hail from, keep in mind, however, that you'll need to explain its geographical location relative to one of the listed countries, and give some information about it.

Spoiler: CS 

Accepted Characters
    Spoiler: Miles Bellator ~ Mr. Scarlet 

Spoiler: B'bliüxe Bblworth ~ Ru 

Spoiler: Sage ~ PROJECT: Rho 

Spoiler: Tyrion Dykstra ~ Craze 

Spoiler: Ayla Phesina ~ Heson Shadowbane 

Spoiler: Madame M. ~ NinjaOnTheRoof 

Spoiler: Mordus Derhund ~ Mr. Rope 

Spoiler: Clementine ~ Sinderella 

Spoiler: Six ~ Duke 
    Last edited by Mr. Rope; 11-28-2014 at 06:44 PM.

Skadooer
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mature ftw
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

I'm in but I won't be done with work for another hour ;c You'll see a sheet from me sometime after that, mayhaps.

Hayabusa made me a pretty.

❪ ❪ ❪ Check Out Teh Ru ❫ ❫ ❫
    « Ru Drew [art stuffz] » ❉ « [M] Olinkai Serenity {OOC} »

Scintillating Sinner
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I'll do what I can as far as a sheet goes sometime this weekened.
    Spoiler: stuffz 

The Shadow's Embrace
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I might figure up a character. Juggling ideas between an ice fae/fairy or a mermaid with scaled legs instead of a fin/tail.
    I am the blade of shadows embrace. Just because I am a user of an unholy power doesn't make me evil. For without light, a shadow cannot exist.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heson Shadowbane is on discord! For those friends of mine that want to keep in touch with me just send me a message and I'll give ya my deets.

Skadooer
    Mature ftw
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Still thinking on a character, but I finished the banner that was requested of me~

Hayabusa made me a pretty.

❪ ❪ ❪ Check Out Teh Ru ❫ ❫ ❫
    « Ru Drew [art stuffz] » ❉ « [M] Olinkai Serenity {OOC} »

Prince of the Wasteland
    Your mom.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Spoiler: Character Application: Anthea Blaer 
    Last edited by Juicesir; 09-19-2014 at 10:58 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ru -

HNNNNNNNG

Juice -

NEAT. I'd meant to label the Aeternus as unplayable, but since I forgot to actually label them as such, I'll allow it. Mind you, though, there will be combat in this RP, so you may want to give her a means of defending herself.

The only issue I'm actually seeing is her mother: The reason the Aeternus' population drooped low enough for them to be killed off is because of the spread of disease among their population and the sudden infertility of their women, which would make Anthea's conception rather difficult. So she'd have to be half Aeternus, coming from her father's side.

Change that one thing, and you're accepted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am very interested
    I will get my CS up in a day or two, I have work today and I'm busy most of the next day.
    So excited ^.^

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

Hello there, it looks like you’re off to an amazing start! Here are a few links that will help you get your game noticed! Have fun and happy RPing!

The Banner shop is a great place to ask someone to make a graphic for your RPotW submission!

The Roleplaying Games Directory is full of interesting roleplays, why not put yours there too!

Wanna know what's up with all the Staff Siggies?

The RPA Tribune is full of entertainment, why not submit your roleplay to be featured?

Good luck!!!

Prince of the Wasteland
    Your mom.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's fair. I can change that up.

Page 1 of 39 123 ... LastLast