Page 52 of 148 FirstFirst ... 25051525354102 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom of Torrentail {KoolKatKyda+NoviDome} {M}

second star to the right and straight on til morning
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I suppose not....." Kyda said slowly looking up at him. Seeing the smirk Kyda stood suddenly and glared at him. "You are not killing him in front of me Jacob!" She said her voice hard, storming out of the room and out the front door.

Follow me on Twitter @KoolKatAlly

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jacob watched her leave, raising an eyebrow. 'Well, she solved that for me,' he grinned and turned to his father, who was now looking very sternly at him. 'Don't go there, boy,' he said softly, shaking his head, but Jacob leaned in closer. 'You know, old man... I've been looking forward to finishing you off for the past four years. Ever since you...' He paused, not able to say the words. '... it's been my one goal in life to get my revenge on you. Do you think I would let this opportunity slip through my fingers?'

Fantasy,
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kyda let the front door close behind her then collapsed onto the front steps in tears. She had read story after story of heroic princesses saving their kingdoms from evil with no troubles and no fear, it was more then disappointing to find that it was scary and hard.
    Bringing up her knees to her chin she hugged them, tears creating a damp spot on her leggings.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

'You're hot-brained, Jacob,' his father said, which only made him angrier. Just as he was about to thrust the knife all the way into his father's throat, the old man grabbed his arm and twisted it backwards, causing Jacob to cringe in pain. His father tried to pry the dagger from his hand, but Jacob punched him in the stomach, sending him to his knees with a groan. Before Jacob had time to stab him, the man tackled him, slamming him against the floor. 'Get out of my house,' his father muttered through clenched teeth, but Jacob got up again, panting with rage. 'Not without your life,' he growled and dashed towards him, but the man, seeming to move with the speed of light, stepped aside at the last moment and punched him in the chest, knocking the wind out of him. Jacob fell to the floor, clutching his chest and gasping for air.

Fantasy,
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kyda's head snapped up as she heard crashing sound through the house. Getting to her feet she ran back inside to see Jacob on the floor clenching his stomach. Without even thinking Kyda ran to his side shielding him form his father.
    "Stop it the both of you." She commanded sending a glare at both men knowing there was no truly innocent party there.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jacob writhed in pain, barely able to breathe. His father let out a growl, his fists clenched. 'He doesn't deserve your protection, girl.'

Fantasy,
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I don't care, he is getting it." She growled her face determined her eyes shinning with something a little deeper, sounding very much the princesses she was. Turning to Jacob she placed her hands on his back and shoulder trying to sooth him a little.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jacob shook her hands off of him, not wanting her pity. Trembling, he tried to get up to his hands and knees, coughing violently.
    'You're pathetic,' his father hissed at him. 'Come back when you're ready to finish what you've started. I thought I made that clear last time.'

Fantasy,
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kyda wasn't that easily deterred, she stayed by his side helping him.
    "Jacob are you ok?" She whispered concerned ignoring the old man that still stood above them.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

'I'm fine,' he grunted between coughs, but his words were undermined by his inability to get up.
    'Lose the attitude, son. It would make your life a lot easier,' his father said before stepping around them, facing back toward his bedroom. 'Last chance. Get the hell out of here.'

Page 52 of 148 FirstFirst ... 25051525354102 ... LastLast