Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mount & Blade: Perisno [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Whatever captures and holds my attention.
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Default Mount & Blade: Perisno [M]

Rated M because just about anything can happen in here. I'm lenient with what can happen IC.
    Yes! This is based entirely off of the M&B Warband Perisno mod. Now here are some rules.

1: All RPA rules apply.
    2: Be nice in the OOC. A discussion over an action is fine, but no fighting. Banishment is just as much a possibility here as defeat in battle is on the battlefield. Seriously.
    3: Repeat rule 2.
    4: No god-modding.
    5: I am the Judge, Jury, Executioner, and GM of this RP. My word is law. Now go re-read rules 2 and 3.
    6: Grammar is a great thing. Now go back to rules 2 and 3, this time with feeling.
    7: I'm serious. Be polite in the OOC.

Okay, now that we're through that, here's some music to set the tone whilst you continue reading. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUKjN5hi7UM

The first settlers of Perisno were the Redwood Elves (In the year 321). They settled in the woodlands of Perisno and quickly beat the other inhabitants into submission through military might and power. There is very little known about the Redwood Elves and where they got their name. Natives and outsiders soon learned that the Elves were a force to be reckoned with. If you faced them in battle, you had to fight or die, because the Redwoods caught all deserters and executed them brutally. The year 323 brought something new for Perisno: people seeking a new home. The Tolranians ran from the oppression of Hakkon. Hakkon is an island nation far to the east of Perisno and its leader is King Comrey I, who was a vile and indolent man. He taxed his people excessively and held lavish feasts daily. Life was hell for the peasants and minor nobles. One day, a group of peasants took a risk. During one of King Comrey's feasts they commandeered a ship and sailed away. They did not know where they were going but they knew that maybe, just maybe a new life was out there for them. In the following week, three more ships were taken by the peasants who now called themselves Tolranians to sail into the lands beyond the great sea. These peasants arrived in Perisno and settled down in small villages scattered throughout the East coast. After five years these peasants had inhabited the eastern, central, and the northern lands of Perisno. They became a Monarchy called the Kingdom of Tolrania.

The year 330 brought a shiver down the spines of the Tolranians. A fleet of ships had landed on the eastern shores and these ships were filled with nobles and soldiers from the Hakkon Empire. Nobles and knights alike came to this great vast land seeking a home. Back home, King Comrey was going mad and his loyal knights had turned Hakkon into ruin and bloodshed. No longer could it show off its proud cities and illustrious ports. The tyrant had the kingdom under his grasp and it was getting harder and harder to make it through the day without fear. The new Hakkons considered the Tolranians traitors and hostilities from the two nations began. A few hundred Tolranians joined the newcomers and by the year 340, they declared themselves a sovereign nation and were known as the Hakkon Empire.

The Hakkon Empire was prospering and were enjoying the riches that the land of Perisno had to offer. But the year 342 once again brought more adventure seekers. This time it was a group of people from Nisaynia, who landed on Western coasts. They rapidly moved inward when the constant threats of the Volheere raiders became to much for the newly settled villages. The year 344 brought the biggest blow to Tolrania's short history. From a small beginning to an unforseen rise, the Maccavians began claiming more and more land. The Maccavians have always been in Perisno (Though they weren't really noticed by anyone for a long time), inventing, creating things, raiding, innovating. They were a rather strange group, who then expanded into a tribe, and then quickly become a village. Then, they became a prosperous city and soon a wealthy kingdom of various cultures mixed together. Their society was always split - there were many differences and beliefs in their kingdom that led to several civil wars that grew meaningless and useless for both sides. When all those doubts were ended, the Maccavian Kingdom grew, and was set to become a major faction. Maccavians are very talented with metal and many of their crafts come from metal. Metal has many purposes in the Maccavia Kingdom, and it is said that the Maccavian army was the strongest yet in Perisno. Their army uses heavy armor and almost every soldier wears heavy armor as if it were their own skin. Maccavians could also be called the iron men and iron women, and ironeers. Their main trade is the export of raw metal materials and crafts, horse armor, infantry weapons, silverworks and others. However, with all their power, even the Maccavians stayed away from the Redwood Elves.

More migrations happened. In the year 359 the Drahara Tribes who had lived in the deserts of Perisno banded together and declared themselves a nation. Then in the year 363 mysterious ships once again landed on the shores of Perisno. Nobody knows where they came from and nobody knew anything about them. Some inhabitants spread the word that they had spotted dragons in the skies over the ships. Thousands of armored knights and soldiers marched off. For days people had emptied off of over thirty ships. Then they marched for days and stopped. Pretty soon spies from other nations brought back information that these new outlanders had rapidly built fortifications and villages. In under a year they had grown to a alarming size. People were afraid to confront this mysterious nation, believing the stories of the dragons even though there were no confirmations or sightings after they had apparently been first spotted at their landing site. (Year 365) Tolrania was tired of fighting a seemingly fruitless war with the elves and called for a truce. The Hakkon Empire was thriving, as were the Maccavians.. The Reich des Drache was a major world power, and the Tribes of Drahara had build a kingdom in the desert. Perisno became inhabited by six kingdoms and various minor factions, which meant one thing: WAR!

A ship sets sail with a silhouette showing at the head of the ship looking into the sunset...

(The above taken from the Perisno Wiki page, not the image. That was all thanks to Juder.)

CS

Name:
    Race: (Human, Elf, Dwarf)
    Appearance:
    Primary skills:
    Spoiler: Choose three, if you're a fan of the franchise, you'll find I've cut a few skills out. 

Weapon skills:
    Spoiler: Choose three. 

Bio: (I won't force you to give their life story now, just the basics are necessary.)

I'll get the nations up tomorrow afternoon. Until then, goodnight. You may write up your CS in that time, nations won't be too important until a while later in the RP.d
    Last edited by Blazing Falcons; 10-01-2014 at 10:16 PM.

Set by Karma

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

YES YES YES YES YES I loooveeee disss modddd <3 I will set up my cs sometime soon.
    Derp.

Giga Onion
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Dammit!

You got there first!

Eh. I'll PM you Blazing about a Mount and Blade: Warband roleplay.

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

Hello there, it looks like you’re off to an amazing start! Here are a few links that will help you get your game noticed! Have fun and happy RPing!

The Banner shop is a great place to ask someone to make a graphic for your RPotW submission!

The Roleplaying Games Directory is full of interesting roleplays, why not put yours there too!

Wanna know what's up with all the Staff Siggies?

The RPA Tribune is full of entertainment, why not submit your roleplay to be featured?

Good luck!!!

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

I'll try it, sure.

here comes a Commissar!

Spoiler: Things I like 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh god no CF.
    Derp.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Taking over the army again? (Though this time it's a warband)

Set by Karma

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

WARBAND!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Theorem Of Hoef View Post
    WARBAND!
    *M&B Warband victory screams*

Set by Karma

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I'm making my M&B roleplay as we speak.. I am so excited other people know of this game and enjoy it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast