Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Organization of The Lesser Known Intergalactic Villains

Give into Decay...
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

After moving back to the front, Piper plopped out wiping the last of his frightened tears hiding the fact it happened in the first place. He was still horrified from the melted flesh at every look but he forced his way through it. Still couldn't help shivering from a man with a rock threw the eye, had that been their fault? It was time for them to get moving though, looking back at the group. Heartless, Amp, Black Bird, and Black tong were in the van next to the leg belonging to a missing man. Luckily for that man a new leg was given to him which would later bring on his escape. On the roof sat Galaxy holding a cage with a black cat hiding as a powerful but lazy demon named Deses. This was a group of people who just worked together to break free, and their freedom was only a little out of reach.

It appears Heartless was right that more guards would come running, at the hundreds, but the bomb had through them off. It would be moments before they arrived enough time for the group to escape. A new threat was also in the mists as a helicopter circled not far from the van at a launchpad that's been covered in blood and bones. It held General Popperkey. If any of them wanted revenge now was the time, but if they wanted to escape they would let him enter the building to his right. Of course he would come back soon still giving them the time to run for it, they could always take the helicopter. But what if it was a trap? Maybe another solution was possible?

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Krip hit the ground hard as the explosion, and Pipers body weight knocked down. As he hit the ground the wizard lost control. The glowing in his eyes faded and Krip once more was in control. He pushed Piper off and looked around. The guards dead bodies littered the ground. The air was filled with the stench of burnt flesh. He loved it. He hopped over to the nearest corpse and began to search it. He found a gun which he tossed aside. It seemed useless to him. A key ring, billfold, a pen, a helmet, a knife; he stopped at knife. That is what he wanted. He examined it for a moment. It wasn't quite what he normally would use, but it worked. He preferred to use a bone knife. But since he didn't have one he would make due.

The group called him over to the van. It appeared they were wanting to leave now. He began hopping towards the van happy about his new find. He noticed on his way a dismembered leg. It was burnt. The explosion must have blown it right off. He grabbed the leg and smelled it. He grinned excitedly. It smelled like meat. He tore the cloth off the leg and licked the leg. It tasted like meat. He continued heading towards the van. He was happy. He found a knife, and lunch. This kidnapping was turning out not all that bad. He hopped back in the van and found a nice seat to enjoy his lunch.

Second to the right and straight on 'til morning.
    Sci-fi, fantasy and mystical wonderful stuffs!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"So, we need to get out. I can destroy the gates if you want? I mean, it's a long run to get to them... But I could bend them from here?" She looked around, noticing the helicopter with the General in it, and swore under her breath. "I elect Piper as team leader, Piper, solutions?" she said, rushed and slightly panicky but enjoying the rush of excitement, putting the cat down in the van and watching Krip, scowling in disgust as he eat the leg. "Alien guy, that's gross..."

second star to the right and straight on til morning
    Fantasy,
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Heartless rolled her eyes as the alien picked up one of the burnt legs and began munching away.
    "That's just not healthy." She said boredly as he climbed back into the van. Hearing Galaxy elect Piper as team leader she looked at him with a raised eyebrow.
    "Im all out of bomb making material so we are going to need a different strategy for that." She supplied, not that it was helpful information. She looked the copter over, it was a standard police issue with a couple of extra bits and bobs on it. "If we take out the tail some how.... can alien dude here go hulk on the thing?"

Follow me on Twitter @KoolKatAlly

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

"Me? Leader? Are you guys kidding?" he looked back at the helicopter, "Taking it out may also eliminate our only means of escape. But it would make sense if we took General Popperkey head on if we would like our weapons back which I do. Suppose I could always find new ones," Jamal looked sad before brightening his mood, "Okay! I have a plan. Galaxy if you aren't able to bend the bars could you turn some music on with the radio in the copter?" with that he hands the cat cage to Amp as she follows behind. It seems that Black Bird has walked off leaving to himself. Looking back to Heartless, "I don't suppose Krip is going to put down his food, and I'm afraid to ask."

Decay is Coming

Second to the right and straight on 'til morning.
    Sci-fi, fantasy and mystical wonderful stuffs!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Galaxy grinned and nodded, "That would be a pleasure, any preferred channel? I'll just put it on 98.1, they have great classical music on there." she reached out her hands, sat down and closed her eyes, visualizing the dashboard and moving her hands as if she were moving dials and switches. A few seconds after music could be heard blaring out of the helicopter radio and she giggled before playing around a little more and making the lights flash. She opened her eyes again, stood up and did jazz hands, "Ta da, finished." she stared at Krip again, considering whether she should take the food of him, "But Piperrr, you're the leader, can't you instruct him to do something. That's gross!" she said in response to his comment whispering under her breath a harsh comment.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Meanwhile...

At first he shakes his head to her question, "No way! I'm terrified of the big guy, if he wants to eat he can eat. Plus who are we to judge?" Piper combined the notes flying through the air to send the helicopter into flames, ironically with the classic music in the background. But General Popperkey survived, now he was angry, pulling out a gun but his attention was taken to the plane in the sky that crash landed near them. First fell out a women in a green jumpsuit filled with rage, her hair seemed to go up in flames at the collision before her whole body burst into an open fire her screams triumphing over the classing music.

General Popperkey took no time to wait, making his way back over to the van aiming his gun at Jamal. "I thought I could fix you. Take you to a place where you can learn from your mistakes and be sent back to your homes within ten years or so. But after what you have done today there isn't any going back!" out of fire of the plane came something big and strong, "Kill them all Exobis!"

It was a robot that looked almost human with steel metal as skin and dark red eyes. It's arms had guns built in that were propped up ready to fight. It wore no cloths other then a bullet proof vest for extra safety that it wouldn't be destroyed. So far it looked like as a team it could be taken down, but then it aimed it's guns and released fire. Luckily they were all warning shots trying to get the villains back into the van. It was fight or die.
    Last edited by Omac; 11-29-2014 at 07:51 PM.

Decay is Coming

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345