second star to the right and straight on til morning
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Trinity Spirit Academy OOC

Sapientia Sapenti Dona Data
    'Wisdom Is A Gift Given To The Wise'

This is the school motto for Trinity Spirit Academy, an institution for the magically inclined.
    Ranging from first grade through to college the goal of TSA is to prepare young witches and wizards for the world beyond their hidden worlds. Teaching everything from a normal school curriculum they will also learn the arts of
    Potion Making
    Spell casting
    Divination

and many more.

The school has a mix of boarding students and day students. Set in the town of Freay, a large town hidden from the eyes of non-magical persons.
    It is the beginning of the new school year and everyone is returning to school it is going to be a fun year.

Spoiler: Plot 

Spoiler: Main Magical Subjects. 

Spoiler: Magical Creatures 

Spoiler: Places Of Interest 

Spoiler: Character Sheet 

Important Rules:

1- Only a maximum of 5 players including the GM and CO-GM.
    2- Must be Literate able to do at least a paragraph easily (Yes I know some times one liners are hard to avoid but lets try). This should go without say but SENTENCE STRUCTURE IS A MUST, I do not want to spend ten minutes trying to decipher what you are trying to say.
    3- Follow all RPA rules and of course mine and Reapers word is law.
    4- Minimal swearing people, we are better then that
    5- No God Moding!! No one is invincible.
    6- If you are interested PLEASE put you CS in the same post as your declaration of interest so it is easy to find

Other: Get creative with your character, you are in a very big and vast world take advantage of it BUT still keep it realistic. This a simple Slice Of Life RP so enjoy.

NO LONGER RECRUITING.

Spoiler: Junior Class Schedule 

Spoiler: Senior Class Schedule 
    Last edited by KittyKatAlly; 10-11-2014 at 10:15 AM.

Follow me on Twitter @KoolKatAlly

Fantasy,
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Reserved for accepted Characters

KoolKatAlly -
    Spoiler: Kyda Turner 

Reaper -
    Spoiler: Nick 

AvernusOfHades -
    Spoiler: Avernus 

Hyun-
    Spoiler: Erin 

Dooming803 -
    Spoiler: Dom 
    Last edited by KittyKatAlly; 10-02-2014 at 01:55 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yaaaayyy lets get started!!!
    Derp.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm interested.

Name: Haerik Frey

Looks: https://tanglecolors.deviantart.com/a...sses-317520267

Grade: senior

Best Subject: potion making

Worst Subject: war magic

Boarder or Day: Day

Personality: he is in some words odd and shy. He is very quiet never really one for conventional chatting. It scares him to even say hello to someone. On other hand, being clever, faster at various subjects. He has a bright future of being a alchemists like is mother. His mind has a time to wonder on thoughts and block out life around him. Due to this action lead to being very shy and awkward around other kids.

Background: being the youngest of his four siblings to have the gift of a focused mind, body and soul. He can learn quickly on how to fix a potion or spell. His family were of normal day farm life, being taught of how to know all the plants, potions and spells. his parents made made sure one of their children to become what they never could in their youth. His mother was a drop-out alchemists and father was a amateur mage, his family taught him how to be good at alchemy and spell basics in grade school. His family enrolled him at TSA the first of his family to get further then anyone. Since most his family work at the farm or at the family library.

Being in school at TSA was a bit different from how he imagined, he was top student in his alchemy class or yet known as potion making class. But the year is almost up and his alchemy teacher asked him to make a spell and potion, before going to more advanced studies elsewhere. Due to the incident at school this puts a test to his skills.
    Last edited by Fallen Orion; 09-30-2014 at 03:52 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hyun is interested~!

Is reserving a spot an option? If so, I'd like to do so. I'll try and get a CS up later today. If not, though, then I'll cry.

Just kidding~ if reserving a spot isn't an option, I'll check back to see if there's still room left!

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
    This is still open and of course you can reserve a spot. Lookin forward to meeting you!
    Thanks! Looking forward to meeting you too, along with everyone else here!

Anyways, here is Hyunnie's CS~

Name: Erin Evans

Looks:
    Spoiler: Erin 

Grade: Junior

Best Subject: Peace Magic

Worst Subject: Transfiguration

Boarder or Day: Boarder

Personality: A cheerful, bright girl who holds an optimistic disposition, Erin is most definitely a social butterfly who's fiercely protective over things she holds dear to her. She's somewhat shameless, often talking to anybody she comes across and she's quite fond of making friends whenever the chance arises. Having taken an interest in Peace Magic - or, to be more specific, the healing element of Peace Magic - Erin naturally likes to take care of people, however she's prone to manhandling them by accident and in turn injure them some more.

Nonetheless, Erin is a girl with good intentions, but she's also somewhat naive and a complete crybaby. Always looking on the bright side of things, it sometimes serves as a downside since Erin takes it rather hard when something bad happens, in turn resulting in her crying and earning herself the trait of a crybaby. She's also ridiculously dependent on others and a bit of a pushover.

Background: Coming from an adopted family who left Erin at Trinity Spirit Academy to join as a boarding student, Erin had been taken there since she'd discovered her magical abilities. All she could really recall from her childhood was that she'd been treated normally at first, but after Erin somehow managed to magically heal a scrape on her knee, her adopted parents panicked and sent her away after they'd come to terms with their apparently magical, adopted daughter. Still keeping in touch due to Erin constantly mailing them, her parents later accepted the fact that she wasn't quite normal.

Nevertheless, Trinity Spirit Academy is her new home where Erin stays and studies the art of Magic. While not exceptionally gifted in terms of knowledge and such, Erin still thinks of herself as a fairly good student and intends to get a job that concerns healing magic; something that Erin fancies.
    Last edited by Hyun; 10-01-2014 at 12:10 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is still open and of course you can reserve a spot. Lookin forward to meeting you!
    Derp.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lol, i'm going to mod my other CS Ally, so just be ready.

Spoiler: Awesomesauce 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Im interested ^^ id like a spot if possible.
    Spoiler: Roleplay's I Keep:[/hide 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dominic "Dom" Source
    age 16.
    junior.
    day student.

personality
    Shy but relaxed, mostly because he doesnt want to be hurt, Dom tends to stick to his studies and less to a social life. He tries to smile often as to remind himself of the happiness in the world. If approached by someone he will talk, but doesn't usually take initiative in conversations.

backstory

When Dominic was born his parents knew he would be different. They realized they were right when thier two year old started bringing bugs out of nowhere. As he grew older his parents grew afraid of him. At age 9 Dom himself realized he had magical abilities and ran away from home. he had to scavenge for food and got sick many a time. At 11 he began to use magic for, shall we say, mischief. throughout his early life, he was a troublemaker of all sorts. Anywhere from practical jokes to getting in fights. At Age 12 he blew up a toilet in the mens bathroom of a grocery store and was caught red-handed. From that point on he was labeled as "strange." Everywhere in Dom's life there have been bullies and There is nothing that he hates more than bullies. Due to the way Dom was raised, he began to become down and depressed. On the outside he seemed like any shy kid... but on the inside he was near snapping point. Dom Source was not capable of feeling happy, That is, until he and aunt found eachother. His aunt was the light in his life, his guardian angel. when he was down she made him smile. When he was happy she kept him in check. On his 15th birthday, his aunt gave him the best gift ever... a place for him to fit in and be normal. She enrolled him in a school for people with his... "Abilities". Now, as a 16 year old junior, he is ready to live life without being shunned.

Best subject: summoning (unless yall add magical creatures as one).

Worst subject: peace magic because of his rough past.
    Last edited by dooming803; 10-01-2014 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Proving

Spoiler: Awesomesauce 

Fantasy,
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

@Dooming go back and read the rules and the character sheet lol you are missing half the tings I want to see.

@L.T.Darksin at this point I am going to have to say no, the sentence structure is still not there, im willing to give you another shot at fixing it but this will be the last one.
    Last edited by KittyKatAlly; 09-30-2014 at 10:53 PM.

Page 1 of 16 123 ... LastLast