Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If the stars collide... (OOC) (PG13)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default If the stars collide... (OOC) (PG13)

In long ago medieval times, in the settlement of Aggro, a crisis is occurring. A few days ago, a god approached you and several others, this god's name is Harbringer. He has told you that if you fail to complete a series of tasks in the 2 year time he has provided, the moon will collide with earth, thus ending the world as we know it. The tasks he has asked you to complete are warrior worthy, and though you do not know it yet, you will have help from other residents of Aggro. The god has told you to meet him again in a meadow outside the city. The tasks are as follows:

Find you must, a ring of matrimony, a bond of trust, worn by a god, and tossed with disgust.

Then from there, do not despair, you must find the lock of hair, from Levia's head, it was downcast, bring to me, this piece of past.

Then to me, you will bring, a sword of gallantry, that Abrae swings.

So, unite, with your comrades. Bring the world to peace!

I'm thinking like 5-7 people would be more than enough, so get in quick!

Spoiler: Kind gods 

Spoiler: Tolerant gods 

Spoiler: Evil gods 

Spoiler: Races 

Spoiler: CS Skelly 
    Last edited by dooming803; 10-02-2014 at 07:58 PM.

Spoiler: Awesomesauce 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Okay! Open and accepting!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Abrahim
    Race: Elf
    God worshiped: Braus
    Looks: Rugged face, a scar runs from the top side of his head to the corner of his jaw. He is usually found wearing black mage's robes, and has short brown hair. With blue eyes that turn green when he casts high powered spells. He has a thin wiry build, but holds a lot of strength inside it.
    Back story: As a child, Abrahim's mother died. As he grew older, his father began to become unstable and beat him severely. When he was 15 he called upon the god Braus, and learned the black arts from him. He tortured his father until he pleaded for mercy. Then, as his father lay on the ground, he ran. ran away for as far as he could run. He lay in hiding for the past 8 years, just wanting to be left alone. now that the gods have approached him, he is looking to prove to the world that he is good, not evil.
    Personality: Dark and dreary, doesn't talk much. he is not trusting at all in others.
    Equipment: A magical sword that he stole from his father, it only draws when he speaks a secret phrase.
    Other notes:

Little ball of fire
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Mature, Private....Unless you dare to get me curious...
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Once I am on my laptop, I will take another look

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

Hello there, it looks like you’re off to an amazing start! Here are a few links that will help you get your game noticed! Have fun and happy RPing!

And if you need any graphics for your Roleplay of the Week submission, the Banner shop is a great place to go for them!

The Roleplaying Games Directory is also a nifty place to advertise your thread!

Wanna know a secret? Staff Siggies are pretty cool too!

Extra, extra, read all about it! Show off your stuff with the RPA Tribune!

Good luck!!!

fantasy is my fav, but i love any type of roleplays ^^
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sounds fun and interesting, i`l make a character later

Avatar and signature made by Fleija_Croze

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yay!

fantasy is my fav, but i love any type of roleplays ^^
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here is my char, tell if you want me to change any ^^

Name: Peryn
    Race: Human
    God worshipped: Shina
    Looks:
    Spoiler: Without helmet on he got medium long brown hair, blue eyes and short beard stubbles 

Backstory: Peryn grew up in a noble family in Aggro, living a life with no worries mostly. At the age of 6 he got a wooden sword and shield and eagerly played and practiced with them. As the years passed Peryn got tired of living a nobles life, he wanted more excitement and adventure and managed after a while to convince hes parents to let him join the city guard. Peryn was all ready good with a sword and shield, and after years in the guard he was an expert with it, he quickly rose in rank and not long ago got the title knight.

Personality: Peryn is mostly calm, friendly and polite to everyone he meets as long they behave, he is adventurous and will do anything to protect hes friends, family and the city.
    Equipment: armor and weapons in picture, pack with light traveling equipment.
    Other notes:

Avatar and signature made by Fleija_Croze

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I like it. Accepted!

Between the cobalt sky and the sapphire sea
    Fantasy, Romance, General
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Lyra
    Race:Human
    God worshipped:Higgra
    Looks: Tiny and lean, with long legs and dark, olive skin. Big hazel eyes, high cheekbones, and waist-length dark, brown hair.
    Backstory: Lyra grew up in a poor family, her father was old and blind and her mother was sick with cancer. Lyra did her best to provide for her family by mastering a series of odd tasks to earn money and put food on the table. She trained wild horses, hunted and sold her catches, and worked as a guide helping travelers navigate through the difficult terrain of forest and mountain. Not long after her 22nd birthday, her mother died of cancer, and her old father, disheartened and weak, died shortly after. Without much purpose, Lyra continued working odd jobs to provide for herself, waiting for another opportunity to present itself. Tired of her poor village and vagabond lifestyle, Lyra decided to take her set of skills to the city, where she trained horses for the city guard, and acted as a guide and hunter for the city's council.
    Personality:Resilient and brave, Lyra is courageous and determined. Very often in a good mood with a sarcastic sense of humor. She is concerned with the well-being of those less fortunate, and makes it a mission to provide and protect them. Loving, kind and open-minded.
    Equipment:A light bow with arrows, made by an elf she encountered in her travels. She also carries a hunting knife, almost always sheathed in a belt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast