Page 1 of 602 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: Isyntira [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Isyntira [M]

A little girl laughs happily as she races across the freshly mown of a mansion. She glances behind her, and seeing her playmate right behind her, teleports ten feet to the right. "Try and catch me Kline!" she shouts happily, before taking off running again

A young man watches the girl from the old chateau, a smile tugging at his lips. "To think that the cause of all that creepy stuff earlier was the result of a single rotom. For having its picture taken." he said, shaking his head. He chuckled softly. He looked back at the girl, her giggles, shouts, and other expressions of elation quite audible through the old walls and open windows. Some ghost pokemon were peering outside, curious as to the child playing in their backyard. He straightened, and walked towards the door, pushing it open. He squinted, eyes adjusting quickly to the sunlight, and watched her as she teleported again, laughing the whole time. He leaned against the house, watching her play
    Last edited by IssyEspeon; 10-04-2014 at 11:00 PM.

I'm honestly not sure, it might be a cave, but it's too dark to be certain.
    Fantasy, Steampunk, and Random
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

E walked into the backyard to watch them "They're cute aren't they?" he addressed towards Jace

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jace nodded, watching as the child laughed as she ran. "Freya's just adorable." he said, nodding. A little shaymin was holding onto Freya's shoulder as she ran, and he grinned. "Not sure Demeres is enjoying it though. Kline certainly is."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I wonder how he remained undiscovered for such a long period of time" E said

Gary walked out and saw Freya, Kline, and Demeres all playing and he smiled "She can make friends with just about anyone, can't she?" Gary asked Jace

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jace shrugged in responce to E, and looked at Gary. "Yeah, I mean, she made friends with you." he commented, then looked back at Freya. She was fiddling with something, then Demeres began to glow, suddenly, a little white pokemon leapt into the sky, tapped Freya, then flew away, sticking close to the ground. "That's cheating!" she yelled, then laughed, and began chasing after it. Jace shook his head slightly. "Freya is just too cute not be friends with I guess." he said softly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kline turned into a cell phone and tried hiding in the grass.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Freya ran happily, then tagged Demeres. "You're it!" She said, then teleported away. She blinked, and looked at the ground. "Kline, why are you being a cell phone?" She asked, tilting her head to the side curiously.

Jace snickered. "Not something you hear everyday, even with a rotom." he said softly, watching as Freya lifted the cell phone, and looked at it curiously. Demeres dived and almost touched Freyas shoulder before the girl suddenly teleported. "You'll have to try better than that Demeres!" she called, laughing as she took off again
    Last edited by IssyEspeon; 10-04-2014 at 11:13 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kline was getting dizzy from Freya shaking him as she ran "Can you please put me down?!?!" Kline boomed

"That is an unusual ability for a rotom, usually they are limited to a lawn mower, fridge, washing machine, fan, microwave oven, and a light bulb. But this particular rotom does not seem to have those limitations. I wonder what else can it do?" Gary stated

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Freya stopped, and looked at Kline. Her shoulders drooped, and she looked sad. "Okay." she said softly, gently setting Kline onto the ground. Then, she teleported to the base of a nearby tree, and hugged her knees, ducking her head as she did so. She just sat there, looking sad. Demeres landed next to Kline, and looked at Freya worriedly.

"Yeah, I've never heard of a rotom turning into a phone. I'm curious myself." Jace admitted. Then he saw Freya at the base of the tree. "And now she's sad. Second time I've seen her like that. It's pretty disconcerting"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kline started to rise unsteadily "I feel kinda sick" he said miserably, before falling back down

"I wonder if it could be some form of genetic mutation." Gary wondered

Page 1 of 602 12351 ... LastLast