Thread: Creeping Shadows: Graham Scam [Omac16] Vs De'Grey Le'ore [Hoef]

Giga Onion
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default Creeping Shadows: Graham Scam [Omac16] Vs De'Grey Le'ore [Hoef]

Let the Battle Begin!

De'Grey wiped the sweat from his temple as he worked out the specs to his Centurion while piloting it at the same time as it travels across a massive field with a singular mansion in the distance. De'Grey then turned his attention towards the lone mansion and wondered if anyone lived there and with this oriented the massive machine to power walk a total of twenty miles per hour towards the outer ring area of the mansion before coming to a complete stop.

He adjusted his helm slipping it off as he opened the hatch at the top of the machine and climbed out to stand ontop of it. "It's been awhile since I've been back on the field.. Every since that day," said De'Grey as he thought back when he was eaten by that creature and narrowly escaped death.

De'Grey glanced towards the horizon knowing that this lone mansion could house someone, in particular. But judging from the state in which the mansion is in, it doesn't seem likely. However to be sure that wasn't the case De'Grey leapt off the machine and landed on his feet perfectly. He slipped out his M9 Beretta and with this slowly walked to the front entrance of this mansion cautiously aiming around knowing that something wasn't right about this place. He then entered the mansion through the front doors and came to foyer, which was massive. Nothing is right about this whole situation.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Graham fell from the skies in a sense landing onto the blood ridden carpet before De'Grey, focusing his eyes on the enemy before him. He hadn't ever had an official fight but he spent time practicing on local monsters and demons. He wanted to get the advantage showing up as early as humanly possible. Fiddling with the chains in his pocket, his other hand griping his shield.

Gram took a moment to stretch his arms looking around at the majestic room around him. Shivering at the constant cold chills filling the room like something of darkness was around them. Was it this mysterious man before him? Like light speed he lifted his arm up flinging the silver chain into the light, causing absolute darkness. He was swift able to move around in the darkness almost unseen hoping that the lights would stay dim for moments further. "Who stands before me?" Gram asked in the best fierce voice he could create, "I am Graham, the master of the shadows."

He begun to ponder on the everything that could go stray. "I could trip, stumble onto my own dagger like a fool," he thought to himself, "knock myself out with the shield." Shaking his head to stop burdening himself of the dreadful thoughts. "It'll be alright, I can handle this," whispering into the darkness hoping not to be heard. It was time to be quiet and wait.
    Last edited by Omac; 10-25-2014 at 02:02 AM.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default Post I

"Who stands before me?

I am Graham, the master of the shadows.
    "

De'Grey's eyes suddenly lit up with anticipation and fear. He quickly glanced around aiming his weapon knowing that this sort of enemy was new. He wondered who this enemy was or the fact that this enemy had an advantage over the shadows. De'Grey quickly calmed himself and slowly walked towards the steps;

"I am De'Grey Le'ore.. The strongest warrior all of Shadow Brigade.."

De'Grey settled down upon the third step and glanced around knowing that the enemy would show his face sooner or later. After having forget the fact that the enemy appeared before him seconds earlier.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Gram steps out of the shadows only his head which glowed with anxiety and his pumpkin belt buckle were noticeable. The rest of his ragged black clothing blending into the background. Within his back pocket a small dagger let off dark energy, sending a chill down his spine, it wanted to be used to cut someone's throat. But Graham had a better plan in works, a quick and easy finish. Using his other hand he tosses his boomerang into the darkness aiming for the back of De'Grey's neck. "Good evening," he spoke with an ironic tone as his weapon slashed through the air.

Decay is Coming

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default Post II

"Good evening"

De'Grey smirked as he pulled out a button, that seconds later he pushed, activating the Centurion standing on the outer perimeter of the mansion. Seconds later the Centurion as ordered to fire its Large Pulse Laser into the Foyer area of the mansion. The laser came into contact with the wall and penetrated through said wall crashing into the ground. Then the Centurion slowly aimed upwards causing a massive cut-like hole to appear between where the Centurion was standing the adjacent side of the the building.

Having witnessed this, whatever his enemy had planned was foiled by this sudden shift in the battle. "Don't think you can win that easily," said De'Grey as he rushed out of the mansion through the hole and leaped onto his machine and climbed inside preparing for his next strike.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

His face lit up with terror at the slight of the robotic suit before him. "This is the unexpected, but I'm pretty used to the unexpected. Winning will only be a matter of time," Graham spoke with a fierce attitude but was shaking in his boots. His plan had backfired on him, finding and attaching his boomerang back to his belt while trying to figure out a plan. With this robotic suit of armor standing before him he wasn't sure how to penetrate. But after breathing in and out he begun to think of a natural plan. Steadying his shield in an upper direction to prevent harm. Flinging a red chain into the light attempting to pull it down upon his enemy. At the very most it would buy him more time.

Decay is Coming

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default Post III

Seeing a red chain clamp itself onto the Centurion's right shoulder, De'Grey was met with a massive jolt that pulled the machine down to one knee may have pulled directly onto its face. However De'Grey had a stability adjustor activated for these sorts of moments and with this De'Grey slipped on his helm and activated both machine guns and opened fire in the direction where the chain came from.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

The bullets almost pierced through Gram's skin ripping through the cloth before he threw out his right arm turning into black dust moving up the stairs in a matter of seconds. Then he reverts back to his human self. "Close one, need to be more careful," shaking his head turning to the bottom of the steps he pulls the rug up hoping to trip De'Grey. But before waiting to see what happens he gives chase making his way through a hall at the very top of the steps. Now the hallway shined with bright lights giving away his location.

Decay is Coming

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default Post IV

De'Grey works through some technical problems and orders the machine to stand back on its feet once more sitting within the cockpit. De'Grey sat there for a moment before seeing shimmers of light coming from the hallways to his left and with this opened fire with four LRMs and a volley of machine gun fire to spice things up. "You will not get away from me," he screamed within the cockpit.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

He had to think of something fast, or he'd be cooked for sure! For a moment Graham closes his eyes viewing the situation in his head. Upon opening he looks at his shield, it's not going to stop those bullets, so he thinks of something better. Grabbing the one of small tables on the sides from him he uses his dagger to cut off the legs very quickly laying them on the floor for traffic, then putting the now board in his alternate hand to the shield. It would only buy him enough time to make a proper attack. Sliding under another table placing his metal shield in front of him hoping for De'Grey to trip so he could bash into cockpit, remaining at the best undetected
    "Please don't see me," he whispered to himself.

Decay is Coming

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast