Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Creeping Shadows: Graham Scam [Omac16] Vs De'Grey Le'ore [Hoef]

Giga Onion
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default Post X: Darkness of Graham Scam II

De'Grey smirked knowing that it worked and with this he walked over towards where the screams of the man originated from. De'Grey picked up the man by the neck and stabbed him three times; one in the chest, one in the lower left side of the body, and one where one of the lungs would have been. He slipped the blade out of the body and sheathed it leaving the man to die to his lonesome.

"Rest in peace," De'Grey said as he turned his back to the dying man knowing he was going to give him a slow death for the trouble he caused.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Gram laughs laying on the ground as blood spilled out of him. He spoke very coldly "Do me some justice. Put me out my misery..." he couldn't continue for he began to cough up blood. He was dying and he knew it. Wanting to scream out but his punctured lungs prevented that. Now all he wanted was to die, nothing more would please him. Despite his lack of energy and rippled organs he still was able to throw up. "P-please..."

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default Post XI: The Darkness of Graham Scam III

"Do me some justice. Put me out my misery...

P-please...
    "

De'Grey stopped in his track several paces ahead of his enemy. "You put me through a lot of trouble you know that," questioned De'Grey, "What the hell do I get out of it!? Nothing that's what!" De'Grey sighed as he looked over his shoulder towards the man and slipped out his sidearm and aiming it towards the head of his enemy.

"What's your name and I'll give you mine to remember me in the afterlife.. Once I see you there of course," said De'Grey as he flipped off the safety.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

"You win, that's what you get," he muffled out. As he stopped vomiting he smiled towards the gun. He was more then ready for the trigger to be pulled, tears of happiness ran down his face. It was about to finally be over after all the trials he has undergone he was finally about to gain some peace. This made him very happy, though he was terrified of the afterlife. "Graham Scam, the king of the shadows..." Gram leans closer to De'Grey, "In the afterlife I'll be waiting for you,"

Decay is Coming

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default Post XII: Graham Scam's Resolve I

"Graham Scam, the king of the shadows...

In the afterlife I'll be waiting for you
    "

De'Grey saw the tears of happiness run down the kid's cheeks and this... Brought happiness to his soul. Though it was sad to see the kid die before his eyes, but he was glad it was a honorable fight. "You know.. I like you kid," De'Grey said as he grabbed the man's forehead and set it against his, "Never forget.. This was a honorable fight.. You fought valiantly." De'Grey stepped back a few paces before turning towards the kid and aiming.

"You've done well.. Now rest.. Also the names De'Grey.. De'Grey Le'ore" said De'Grey as he pulled the trigger and fired a single bullet the would penetrate the center point of the kid's forehead.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

All the spirits in the room raised a glass to Graham's dead body, taking some of his blood until everyone had a decent amount. As they each took a drink they all vanished. While his soul wasn't there Gram knew how honorable the fight had been. It made him happy to fight with such a brilliant and strong fighter. One day out of the ashes he would rise again to fight against De'Grey again. But for now he would rest in peace in a happy afterlife.

Decay is Coming

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default Ending Post

De'Grey smiled as he left the ball room and the mansion altogether. He had won an honorable fight, and the sun shined down upon him. Today was a Battle of Stoicism. And De'Grey won that battle.

De'Grey looked towards his Centurion and smirked knowing it was going to be a long walk home and with this he climbed up his damaged Centurion and plopped down in the seat. De'Grey activated the machine and set a waypoint for home. With this De'Grey's Centurion walked off into the sunset, and De'Grey would wait until he would come across the kid someday. Perhaps soon. Time will tell.

Victory Goes To:

Theorem of Hoef

Good Match and I'll See You On The Battlefield
    Last edited by Dire Hoef; 10-31-2014 at 03:03 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123