Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mirror’s Edge: The New Era OOC (M)

January Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, Dystopian, Superhero Stuff, Fantasy, lots of fandoms
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Mirror’s Edge: The New Era OOC (M)

Mirror’s Edge: The New Era

Spoiler: Plot 

Spoiler: Character Skeleton 

Rules
    1. Absolutely NO God modding. Sure, this rule is a given on this site...but just to reiterate it. No God modding.
    2. Respect the GMs. I’ll be honest. This is my first role-play as a GM, so I will make mistakes. When I do, please approach me politely and we will work it out. This goes for the co-GM also, and your fellow role-players. Respect is key. Respect, Respect, Respect!
    3. Please give me the proper courtesy of letting me or another GM (when I get one) know if you are going to be absent for an extended time. I typically expect at least one post every few days or so. It sucks as a role-player to have four active players only for the fifth to hold progress up by stretches of inactivity. I understand writer’s block happens and life happens. If you can’t post for any reason, just let us know.
    4. Failure to do so will result in the City Protection Force capturing your character and taking him/her to prison for the duration of role-play. If you for whatever reason decide to come back to the role-play and show a genuine desire to be more active, then Drake and Faith will arrange a prison break for your character.
    5. The first post in the upcoming IC should be your character getting grabbed by the Runners
    6. I reserve the right to add rules as we go on if needed.
    7. Have Fun!
    Last edited by Price; 11-10-2014 at 02:11 AM.

Near the Halo Ring by the Omega 4 Relay with the other Power Rangers
    D&D, Sci-fi, realistic ones, and ones with a video game twist.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I LOVE MIRROR'S EDGE, can't wait for the second one to come out....just wished the first one was longer then it was.

I'd love to join in, but I don't see a character skeleton to fill out...are you wanting a basic fill out (name, age, gender, personal description/picture of character) or are you working on it?

I'd like to know so I can get a character sheet up...not sure if I want the character to be male of female....still trying to figure that one out

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Sweet! Glad you showed interest! I just made a barebones OOC last night. I added the finer details just now. Mirror’s Edge was a fantastic game! It was short, so short...but it’s one of the short games that I don’t regret buying. It was beautiful.

The bumbliest of bumbling bees
    All sorts, I'm open like that.
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Save me a spot ?

The last mosquito that bit me had to check into the Betty Ford clinic

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Absolutely! Its filling up slowly so if you wanna recruit anybody on the site you think might be interested, feel free to do so. I will be doing the same.

That one Reaper Guy
    Mostly everything, I suppose
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Howdy Price! Looks like a great RP! Why not make it greater?! Here are some links that can help with that.

Take a look at the Roleplay of the Week thread!

If you need a banner for a submission, then check out the Banner Shop!

You can also look at the Roleplaying Games Directory to advertise your RP.

You can even ask the staff to advertise it!

And to round it all up, let your RP be advertised in the RPA Tribune!
    Thanks to Karma for the Avatar and Signature

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I got a rough idea for the character I want to make, it may take me a minute (day or two) to whip it together and make sure all the bells and whistles are working on it before I post it. Sorry for the wait just letting you know what's going on with my end. (Well, grooming my character and life haha)

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Haha no problem! Sounds great!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Any new takers?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry for being late with the posting of the character, but it's up now and here she is!! Hope it works

-----------------------

Name: Tessa "Nova" Marie Taylor (in honor of my newborn niece )

Appearance: 5'7", 107 lbs, Image in the spoiler below

Spoiler: What does she look like??? 

Bio: Raised in a orphanage, she was the one kid that was always happy-go-lucky and "bouncy". The personality she developed had parents view her as a "potential problem child", and if she was adapted, she didn't stay at the house longer then a year, so she bounced from adapted house to orphanage to adapted house back to orphanage again. Despite her luck with being adapted she kept her personality and helped look after the younger kids, often being called "big sis", and often returned to the orphanage when she was in her teens just to check in on the "lil ones".

At the edge of 16, her orphanage began to lose money and was forced to either send children to other orphanages or churches willing to take children in or force them out the doors. Not wanting to go about all the problems again, Tessa left the orphanage and began living on the streets. Pickpocketing, speed walking, even shoplifting became a way of life despite the governments new little toys they have doing surveillance on the streets and cities. Migrating from place to place but still attending the school she goes to, she kept up her private way of life using the schools facilities for personal things like taking showers, washing her clothes, even rummaging through their lost and found for items she couldn't grab on the street, sometimes hiding out within the school so she wouldn't have to find a place to sleep when the weather got cold or didn't feel like fighting other homeless for a place to sleep. She really didn't develop a hate for the government, even despite how they treat orphaned children and the homes that hold them until they become adapted, so she never said anything but believes a better system should be in place.

Personality: Sarcastic dang near all the time making jokes in nearly every situation, loves eating, enjoys music, nearly lazy enough to be labeled a procrastinator. Strangely likes reading newspapers, magazines, sci-fi books, and watching cartoons whenever she gets the chance. Cherishes her belongings and hates it when other people mess with it. Hates "quite noise". Pretty much you can call her a big kid.

Skills: Street smarts, quick reflexes, fleet footed, has her own style of free running that she developed while living on the streets due to trial and error, figured out how to use small blades due to her run-ins with homeless people. Knows her food and how to cook it, developed a understanding of "street-talk" and/or "slang" due to her years living alone, not to mention understanding graffiti, symbols, and knowing when it's "time to leave" specific area...i.e. a sixth sense of sorts.

Other: Tends to wear whatever when she is out and about, but always tries to allow her clothing to give her freedom of movement. So she hates high-heels, boots, dresses, skirts, or tight jeans. Usually caries a knife or two on her just in case "things go south".
    Last edited by NecroNama; 11-08-2014 at 09:49 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast