Page 26 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: The Academy of Superheroes (IC) (PG-13)

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Catherine looks at Ryan and shrugs. "No one has understood me. I've had... Unique experiences. But here... I guess we all have had similar experiences. I obviously know what it's like to lose control. We actually aren't too different, Ryan." She smiles at him, then whispers in his ear. "Plus... You're kinda cute when you're concerned." She grins as she steps back and wasn't going to say another word about what she had just said.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

When Ryan heard her words, now he could understand why she was giving him all her support. Both of them, had to deal with a terrible force that they barely could control. He was about to tell her something else before she got away, but he stood still as he heard her last words. A blush appeared on his cheeks for a few moments, and his heart started to beat faster as he tried to process it. He didn't move for a few seconds, and his hands started to sweat.

"She... likes me?" he mumbled for a moment, the he shook his head. "No, no. We've known only for a day, it's not possible. She can't just got interested from all sudden, can she? "

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Cat looks back at him as she walked away, grinning at him as she gauged his reaction. She winks at him before turning towards the forest to find Talia and Austin to make sure that they were okay. Once she was inside the cover of the trees, she got down on all four and sniffed the air. She grinned as she caught their scents and make her way towards them.

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Almost all of a sudden, while everything was happening with the new students, a black jet flew right into the academies dimension. The jet flew right above the area in the courtyard where a few of the students still remained, as well as Headmaster Littmann and several other students that came out to see what was happening. And as fast as the jet arrived above them, it turned around and went out of the dimension, but as it was above the students, a man jumped out of the jet, head first, diving 50 feet to what looked like his death.

Once the man was about 5 feet away from the ground he slowed down to a gentle fall to the ground on his hands and knees, as he positioned himself to land like that in the air. To some people, his smooth landing would look weird, but little would they know that there was a Telekinetic in the jet that used his power to smoothen the mans landing. That kind of power was nice to have because in situations like that it took away the need to fully land, or use a parachute.

"Hey Belinda," The man spoke to the headmaster. "So, whats the situation?"

Before he could get a response, he noticed Matthew. He rushed over to the small boy, kneeling down to him to get closer.

"Students," Headmaster Littmann said to the remaining new students that were still in the area. "This is Evan Michaels, your teacher."

After a few moments, Evan stood back up and turned to the headmaster.

"You could heal Matthew if Cordell was here."

What Evan was referring to was Belinda's power to take life force from people, and to reverse it and give people life force. Since Cordell had regeneration, she could take an infinite amount of life force from him to give to someone else, healing them.

"Cordell went out for a minute." Headmaster Littmann said, joking a little, but trying to keep the situation serious. "I will go after him."

And with that, she got ready to run to the portal to exit the dimension, but then Cordell came through it, limping as if he would fall down any second. Belinda ran over to him, and after talking for a few moments, she helped him to the academy, neither of them talking to anyone.

"Well," Evan said to the students that he would soon be teaching. "That can't be good. Any of you want to help me carry Matthew inside?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I'll help you out, Mr. Michaels." Ryan immediately said. "This the least I can do after being unable to help him against Dark Abyss." Ryan proceeded to help him with the youngest member of the academy. He could recall what Michaels said about bringing the child some life force and restore him back to normal, and for a moment he thought he may be able to help both headmasters.

"Professor Michaels." he said as they walked."Maybe I can help Mrs. Littman with this matter too. I happen to have a greater level of stamina and I don't get exhausted so easily, and I can probably grant part of my energy to restore Matthew back to normal."

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

"That will be very helpful now I think." Evan replied to Ryan as they carried Matthew in the academy. Truthfully, he could have carried Matthew on his own, but he wanted to talk to his students, and this seemed to be a good way to talk to one of them.

"And don't feel bad about not being able to help fight Dark Abyss. Maybe it's best that you weren't able to help out. My parents both fought against him, and my father, who was a very skilled fighter, died by his hands. As well as a few other very great fighters. Yes, I would say we need you for what will soon be coming our way."

Evan lead them to a room with a bed, that looked like a medical room, and they put Matthew on the bed.

"Ryan," Evan began asking Ryan a question. "Can I ask you what you think of your fellow students? Especially your roommate, Austin. I know you haven't had a lot of interaction with him yet, but what's your first impression?"

---

Abby watched as people slowly left the area she was currently just standing in. Everyone that was left was Sophia, who seemed to be in her own little world, Janette, who was searching for Unari, and Alison, as well as a few students she didn't know. But, did she actually even know any of these people? Sure, she met them all, but did she actually know them? She felt she was getting to know Janette, but that would be it. And at this point, she felt like maybe she didn't want to get to know the others. At least not with the way they were currently acting. There seemed to be a lot of drama involved with them, and she thought that was annoying.

Or at least she would've, but she stopped herself from thinking like that. She wasn't usually that critical on people. She was usually more optimistic than that, but that was probably what happened to people when they have wounds that hadn't been taken care of yet. She probably should've went to get cleaned up, but she just continued standing there, doing nothing.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Catherine sniffed the air and smelled Abby all by herself. She decided to head over and see how she was doing. She walked over and cautiously entered the clearing. "Hey, Abby... are you okay?" she says softly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ryan felt glad when his teacher told him, that he would be able to help Matthew. As they put Matthew on the bed, he got a bit startled when Michaels asked him about his first impressions toward the other students. It was like Evan Michaels had known exactly the thoughts that were on his mind at the moment. Ryan was silent, and took his time to give a proper answer.

"I've only had the chance to interact with Catherine and Austin. Cat seems to be a likeable, and comprehensive person." he stopped talking, and a blush appeared on his face. He regained composure and continued with his chat. "Austin was harsh on me, and he doesn't seem to trust me yet. I don't know him that much, but I can feel that he's pretty lonely."

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Abby got surprised when Catherine approached her, because she thought that she was probably going to find Austin and Talia. And when Catherine asked if Abby was okay, it confused her more. She figured she was probably looking lonely, but what reason would Catherine have to check up on her? Abby couldn't think of a reason for Catherine to be approaching her, but maybe she could find out.

"Hey Catherine. I think I'm doing alright, all things considered. What about you? Are you okay?" Abby didn't really know what to say, so she just turned the question back to Catherine.

---

"Well, don't take Austin's behavior personally." Evan tried reassuring Ryan. "He's had a rough past, just like you and the rest of your classmates. He doesn't talk to a lot of people. I'm sure that in time, you two will become friends, as I'm sure you will with all of your classmates."

Evan went silent for a few more seconds, before speaking again. "Ryan, Headmaster Kortez is badly hurt, and so I should go check on how he is doing. If you want to tag along, you're welcome to." Then he exited the room, waiting in the hallway for Ryan's response.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Catherine shrugs. "Im alright. Shaken up but will all things considered, I'm doing better than I expected to be." She studies Abby and sits on a rock. "You looked lonely and besides... Everyone is starting to head back. Everyone is still shook up but no one is hurt... Well... Everyone who wasn't already hurt."

Page 26 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2425262728 ... LastLast