Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: P.K. + NnightStalker {Rated M} [The Ranger's Way]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    anything that is fantasy related
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I was hoping that you would be able to help her. For you see as I mentioned, she is a brand new apprentice and like most she needs to learn how to have patience. Seeing as you water nymphs are eternal and stuck to staying in whatever body of water you reside to, you guys have the ultimate patience. I was hoping you could help teach her patience. For without patience, I can't teach her what she needs in order to be a Ranger." Rylouth said watching Christina making sure to keep his face blank with all emotions not showing.

Christina looked to the young apprentice and smiled with glee, for she was always happy to do something other than protecting the lake. Especially since it never needed protection due to Rylouth having made his home here. "Of course, I would be happy to help you Master Ranger. Come, come, don't worry about the water, you'll walk on it because I allow it. Just think of it as ice that is much cooler looking."

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Chepi blinked at the water nymph told her to come and that she would be able to walk on the water. She doubted she was going to learn patience so easily but she hesitantly followed the women out into the water. She looked around but mostly at where she was putting her feet, it was an odd feeling walking... on something that wasn't solid. She glanced back at Rylouth who was sort of vanishing into the mist the further she got away. What had she gotten into now? ... A little nervously she turned back to watch Christina, wondering what was going to happen next.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Keep following me darling, we're almost there," Christina said smiling at her. Christina was taking her the middle of the lake, which to her and according to the master ranger, was one of the most serene spots that they know of. It was a perfect place to learn how to meditate and to learn patience. Once they had reached the middle of the lake Christina had stopped. "Okay now sit down in the meditation pose Hun."

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Chepi kept following until they reached the center, having just a moment to look at the serenity before Christina told her to sit in the meditative position. She frowned slightly, she didn't have patience... how where they going to teach someone who's dealt with impatience, been taught impatience all her life... Did she really have to try? was there no other way?

She did have to try... didn't she? Chepi slowly set down in the position she was told to before looking to Christina again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Now close your eyes, however instead of thinking about meditating, or how you think meditating is like, I want you to imagine something. I want you to imagine everything you have done today, everything you might still do. I want you to create a world inside your head, a place where everything goes the way you want it to." As Christina spoke her eyes turned completely black and her words were running like a warm liquid honey. Everything she said was imbued with magick as they went to Chepi's ears, helping her to create a world in her mind, a place where everything was right and how she wanted it to be, a place in her mind that was perfect.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Chepi was having a hard time picturing that at all... but she shrugged and tried, imagining what she'd done to day... which wasn't much other then a Failure... She tried to think about what else might be done to day... but she honestly had no idea. It took a moment of imagining a world that she could believe, but with the magic it worked. Somehow she was in a peaceful world she felt safe in, and everything was right with the world, in the past, in the present ad in the future. She could just imagen herself... herself free and suddenly other people she had known as a slave where there, free. Her father and maybe what might have been her mother, but she wasn't sure since she'd never known her mother.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Christina closed her own eyes and entered the world that Chepi created. "It's quite beautiful here. You wanted to learn to meditate, this is what the rangers do when it comes to meditating. For you must realize, rangers are good and pure, they fight evil and temptation every second though. They hold so much power, not just through magick but through knowledge and physical prowess. Some rangers are more powerful than others, but all rangers are powerful enough that if they were to fall to the side of evil and temptation, they could reap untold havoc across the world until another ranger is strong enough to stop them. This is how rangers deal with the constant temptation, this is how they find the willpower to use their magick safely. This is why they meditate everyday, and while you don't need to yet, you can understand why he may want to set you on this path, before the temptation sets in."

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Temptation? she thought as Christina spoke. She looked around. "Like... Using what I'll learn here to take revenge?" she asked. She wasn't sure she cared about making nobles suffer like she had... at least not enough to do it, part of her burned to have them see but she pushed that away. at the most all she wanted was to be free and everyone that was still alive to be the same. "I don't care for that..." She said finely sitting down with in this dream cross legged again and just looking around... Even in her mind with the magical help... she knew this wasn't quite possible... there wouldn't ever be a world where everything would go her way...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789