Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: P.K. + NnightStalker {Rated M} [The Ranger's Way]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    anything that is fantasy related
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default P.K. + NnightStalker {Rated M} [The Ranger's Way]

This Roleplay is Rated M because god knows I'll say something or do something that is Rated M. So If you find offensive language, blood and gore, graphic images, explicit content, and other horrifying, evil, or other wise things not suited for a younger audience offensive then please do not read for this is Rated M for everything listed above!

Anyway, on with the show!

The night air was crisp and the black sky held no clouds as the stars shined down showing all their beautiful glory, while the full moon serenity lit up the forest so that those who lived in it could walk through the night. As Rylouth walked on the crisp grass the torches sent his shadow scattering across the ground. Tonight he would meet his new apprentice, he still remember the day he heard about her. He walk patrolling the great forest with some of the younger rangers, a few of which he had trained. However they were talking about how a there was a new apprentice who a lot of the older rangers were having trouble with. This caused Rylouth to go to the druid council and request this odd and strange apprentice to be his new apprentice. After all Rylouth had been training new rangers for a while now, and several of his rangers have gone to higher positions. Anywhere from serving as the guards for the druids themselves or serving as generals of the ranger army, fighting against the 7 kingdoms and defending nature wherever they could.

Of course that was only if his apprentices survived, and not all of them dead. After all the work of a ranger requires you to give up your life sometimes. Their main job was to protect nature and keep the balance in nature. However in the past few decades, the kingdoms have become more and more relentless on expanding and in turn having more skirmishes with the druids and rangers. However as always the druids were okay with Rylouth taking an another apprentice, especially one with a reputation like this.

As Rylouth entered the meeting place the only person who was there was the druid called Whisper, who would have him and his new apprentice swear the oath. Rylouth sat down next to Whisper and they began to share words of recent happening while drinking some tea made from the leaves of the trees near by. As they did this Rylouth kept all of his senses open while he waited for the new apprentice and the ranger who originally found her to arrive. After all the ranger who found someone who they deemed able to become a ranger would train them for a few weeks before passing them on to a master ranger. They would actually arrive together in order to properly introduce the apprentice to there new mentor. As Rylouth waited he began to think about how he would train this new apprentice, since every apprentice was trained differently based on their style and what magick they used.

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Chepi walked along with another ranger by the name of Rowlu, The man who'd taken her in after she'd become lost. She looked calm but the defiant nature she had grown in habit of practically showed in her steps. It wasn't that she was ungrateful for their help and sport and training as well as freedom It was quite the opposite. She was enormously grateful for the opportunity to be herself and streatch to the fullest limits, to learn and to breath with out having to worry about being beaten to a pulp for doing it without consent. Still, Rules made her sick, she saw the point in some of them and kept those that seemed the most realistic but she couldn't bring herself to to abide by all of them, like bars restricting her freedom again, after obtaining it at a price and tasting it for the first time it wasn't something she could just let go, not after craving it for all her waking life. She was pretty sure Rowlu understood that she was grateful but it seemed he couldn't stand her lust for even more freedom, something she couldn't seem to accomplish quite well, not here.

Rowlu entered first when they reached this meeting place, Chepi was soon to follow peering past Rowlu at the two sitting and drinking what smelled like tea. "Greetings." Rowlu said raising his hand in greeting to the two as he approached. Chepi looking around the room for a moment with her hands behind her back, She finely looked back to the two as her care taken looked back at her with a stern urge to pay her respects. "Hi." She said giving them both a little wave. Things in this room intrigued her, even though she knew they would want her to pay attention and she probably should. She'd heard much about druids, not just from Rowlu but others she'd met and people from when she was a slave.They where amazing and so where the rangers, not that she had volunteered to become one exactly but hey. If she could master herself enough maybe she could go back and set others free as well to experience what she had already.

"I suppose your supposed to be my new mentor?" she asked looking to Rylouth earning something of a flat stare from Rowlu for being so bold. She shrugged it off knowing he wouldn't hurt her before looking back to the two. Rowlu set down with the other two while Chepi stood behind him rocking on her heels. "I hope you know what your doing Rylouth, I doubt you've ever had a student quite as free spirited as she is."
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rylouth chuckled as he looked at his new apprentice. "That depends on what you mean Rowlu. After all I have had plenty of people like her, they just died from training. Those who survived.... Well I can't say I have had one.... Not yet at least." Rylouth said jokingly with Rowlu. He looked back to his new apprentice. "Come young one. Sit down and share some tea with us. It won't be long now before you start on your new life with me. Trust me, you'll want to have some tea and be sitting down when you hear what is in store for you young one." Rylouth said smiling as he breathed in the fresh crisp cold air.

Whisper looked at her and frankly couldn't remember the last time he had an apprentice. He was from the early days. After all the druids were created to protect nature once nature had been made. So they were literally as old as nature herself. This whole time that he was sitting here he was really storing up the energy he would need in order to cast the spell to extend the young apprentices lifespan and to bound her to the training of her mentor.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Chepi Perked up as Rylouth spoke about people like her dieing. No way, fat chance! She thought before carefully taking her place and sitting between Rowlu and Rylouth as Rowlu responded. "Yes, but I doubt she'll die, I think she's a little to stubborn." He muttered before graciously taking some tea and offing it to Chepi who decided not to comment and took a sip of the tea, making a face but not complaining as she took more sips.

"Chepi, Rylouth will be your mentor, yes as you guessed earlier." Rowlu said before she could speak. "Whisper will bond you to him and he will teach you all you need to know about the ways of a ranger. Now sit quietly and listen." Chepi frowned at Rowlu as he told her what to do but said nothing in return as she took another sip.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rylouth decided to speak next, "I think you'll enjoy being a ranger, we have very few rules and despite what your mentor has probably told you, most of us bend the rules to fit each and every situation. Here's a little hint at what you'll be learning. You will only succeed if you are willing to follow all the rules yet break all of them at the same time. Just remember, when you're with me, nothing is as it seems. For example right now you would think there is only us four here." Rylouth snaps his fingers and several ghostly beings form out of the air and animals move from the shadows as if to protect Rylouth. "Life is all one big illusion." He then snaps his fingers again, and they're gone.

Whisper smiles at Rylouth's spells "Okay well I guess we should start with the ceremony." With that Whisper stood up and looked to Rylouth and his soon to be new apprentice. "Please join me." Rylouth stood up, his cloak shifting positions with his body as well.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Chepi lend foreword intently as she listened to what Rylouth said as Rowlu rolled his eyes at his tea. Chepi looked around as things formed in the air and shadows moved with animals emerging from them. "Whoa..." Then they where gone with a snap of his finger again. She let out a breath before drinking the rest of her tea while Whisper stood and told them it was time to start.

She watched Rylouth stand for a moment. Did she really want to go through with this? Despite what he said about bending and braking rules which intrigued her. Did she really want to agree to all this, She'd heard so much but this be experiencing and finding out for herself... was sure she wanted to? It took a moment but she decided If it was the same as her old life she'd find a way out. Chepi finely stood and waited to see what would be done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Whisper looked at Rylouth "Repeat your oath mentor." Rylouth held up one of his hands and took the glove off. "I Rylouth, ranger and guardian of the nine forests pledge my life and soul to the protection of nature from the evil of men, elves, dwarves, and any other race that would try to harm her. I pledge to take on this apprentice and teach her our ways so that one day she may swear this oath and learn the power that is needed to protect millions of lives. She will live or die, succeed or fail, by my hand." After he said that lightning from no cloud struck the ground next to Rylouth, binding him to the oath.

Whisper looked over to the young girl. "Repeat, after me. I swear that I accept the gift of eternal life. That I will no longer age past thirty. That I will listen to the wisdom of my master. That I'll accept his guidance, and take to heart what he teaches me." Whisper said this for her so that she can say it. As he spoke he raised his hand up in order to show her to do the same.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Chepi listened to Rylouth carefully. unable to help a little jump at the sudden lightening that came from literately no where. She let out a slightly embraced breath before looking to Whisper listing to what he said. This was her last chance if she wanted to back out... She slowly raised her hand and spoke the words.

"I swear that I accept the gift of eternal life. That I will no longer age past thirty. That I will listen to the wisdom of my master. That I'll accept his guidance, and take to heart what he teaches me."

Could she really do that though? there was nothing for it but to find out now, there was on turning back but was this really the life she needed to be leading was it really as free as Rylouth made it sound. Could she really pledge to give up herself and soul when her life had only started a few weeks ago?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Right when she had finished speaking a lightning bolt struck the ground right next to her just like the one did to Rylouth. Whisper looked up and held both his hands up to the air. "Then I, Whisper, witness to this trial, bestow the gift of eternal life that we give our druids in order to protect our mother, to you." After he said that a ring of fire erupted around them and lightning stuck into the fire, which then quickly, died back out. Whisper looked back to Rylouth, "Train her better than how you train your other apprentices, for if you do, a lot will come from it." Rylouth bowed to the druid and looked to his new apprentice. "Are you ready to begin your new life?"
    Last edited by NnightStalker; 11-01-2014 at 07:53 PM.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Chepi jumped a little but not as much as the last time as the ritual continued. Chepi was pretty sure she could feel a change with in herself as Whisper spoke the words. She watched the ring of fire and the lightning ,before in the very next moment, it was gone. She could hear what Whisper told Rylouth but didn't consciously take it in as she studied herself for any visible changes. She looked up as her new mentor addressed her. "I... suppose I am." She said standing tall.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast