Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gotham City Wars... Heroes and Villains

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Gotham City Wars... Heroes and Villains

I'm looking for people to participate in a roleplay set in Gotham City. It would include both heroes and villains, established characters and original ones. This roleplay can include as many characters as would like to join. This roleplay should be dynamic and entertaining. I would like it to be full of action, humor, romance and horror.

Rules:
    1. Only one character per person.
    2. Only one person can play an already established character. We can't have four Batmen and 2 Penguins.
    3. If you choose to play an established character, you must be active.
    4. All characters should be interesting. No John Does, please.
    5. Characters are not immortal. They can be killed.
    6. All characters have weaknesses and strengths.
    7. If your character is killed, you are totally free to create another one.
    8. Please be fair. Don't go trying to kill every other character. That simply isn't fun.
    9. If you have any questions, contact me!
    10. I have final say on all characters. If I say they have been defeated, they have.
    11. You must fill out the character sheet, even with established characters.
    12. You may not roleplay until your character has been accepted.

Link to roleplay: https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=67468

Character form-
    Real Full name:
    Hero/Villain Alias:
    Birthdate:
    Special abilities:
    Supernatural Abilities:
    Weaknesses:
    Brief history/Specific motives of character:
    Detailed physical appearance:
    Hero/Villain Costume:
    Any mental disorders:
    Hero or Villain?:
    Weapons used:
    Hand to hand combat or armed combat?:
    Last edited by PossiblyInDange; 11-17-2014 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Added link to actual roleplay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Character form-
    Real Full name: Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel
    Hero/Villain Alias: Harley Quinn
    Birth date: September 11, 1990
    Special abilities: Skilled Gymnast, trained in psychology, great skill in martial arts
    Supernatural Abilities: None
    Weaknesses: Blindness to her own abuse, love of Joker, generally still being human.
    Brief history/Specific motives of character: Insanity
    Detailed physical appearance: About 5'8" and 130 lbs. She's very slim, but very busty. Her face is a bit rounded, with full red lips and a skinny, slightly pointed nose. Her eyes are very round, and each is a different color. Her right eye is a very dark brown, and her left is light blue-grey. Her hair is long and black with red tips, reaching down most of her back. It's straight, and is usually worn in pigtails. She is extremely pale, almost like a sheet of paper. Her nails are usually long and painted black. She has a tatoo on her left hip of three red diamonds, and the same tattoo on her right shoulder.
    Costume: A red leather romper that has thin straps going over her shoulders. it features black paneling on both sides, and a thick black belt. It is very short and tight. It zips closed on the front. Wears black platform buckle boots, black fishnets, and mismatched knee highs featuring red and black patterns. Black leather gloveletts cover the palms of her hair. She blacks out a strip of her face across her eyes, and usually carries a humorously large wooden mallet.
    Any mental disorders: Bipolar, manic-depressant, downright insane.
    Hero or Villain?: Villain.
    Weapons used: A giant wooden mallet.
    Hand to hand combat or armed combat?: Skilled in both, prefers to use hammer over everything.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Any, but more towards fantasy and sci-fi etc.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Interested. Please reserve Fire Star for me...~ I will post my CS for her tomorrow..~ Its 10 minutes before my bedtime..sooo xDD Can't really finish a CS in full detail in that amount of time.

Signature and Avy edited by the Owl Empress, Naraness~
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry Gentry View Post
    Serah is quite adorable, even Kiki likes her!

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

Hello there, it looks like you’re off to an amazing start! Here are a few links that will help you get your game noticed! Have fun and happy RPing!

And if you need any graphics for your Roleplay of the Week submission, the Banner shop is a great place to go for them!

The Roleplaying Games Directory is also a nifty place to advertise your thread!

Wanna know a secret? Staff Siggies are pretty cool too!

Extra, extra, read all about it! Show off your stuff with the RPA Tribune!

Good luck!!!

Wherever the eagle people from lord of the rings live, i bet that place is cool and stuff
    I haven'treally developed a favorite yet so I guess i'll put to be continued......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Character form-
    Real Full name: Maverick Stromvink
    Hero/Villain Alias: Frozen Gloves
    Birthdate: 12/7/89
    Special abilities: Manipulation of Ice, Enhanced physical strength.
    Supernatural Abilities: N/A
    Weaknesses: Fire, Explosions.
    Brief history/Specific motives of character: Maverick was a young man when he lost his father one day out of the blue. All that was told to him was that his dad got into an accident while on the job and died tragically. Of course, Maverick didn't believe that for one second. Maverick began snooping around his father's former employment facility owned by a Dr. Victor Fries. A.K.A. Mr. Freeze. Mr. Freeze discovered Maverick snooping about and captured him and began a series of tests and experiments that twisted Maverick's DNA. It gave Maverick the ability to manipulate ice itself, and enhanced strength. Maverick used his new powers to break free of his captor and escape. Maverick at first had no idea what to do with his powers. He stop using his ice ability entirely in order to keep Freeze unknown to his whereabouts. Maverick began his favorite past time known as Boxing in High School. Maverick's enhanced strength allowed Maverick to go to the big leagues and become a professional boxer at the age of 21. Maverick began seeing someone named Olivia Felz, whom he fell in love with. At age 24, Maverick won the World title. Maverick was at the top of the world, and then it all fell apart around him. Maverick was told to lose his next title defense or face the wrath of Two Face. Maverick ignored the threat, and it cost him the love of his life. Olivia was severely tortured before being decapitated. Maverick abdicated the title and retired early to his own estate in Gotham. His next goal, vengeance.
    Detailed physical appearance: Maverick is a intimidating 6ft 5, a tough skinned man whose fights have toned him to be durable. He has brown, untamed hair and a shaved beard. He is heavily muscular and usually dresses casually in sweats as well as sneakers.
    Hero/Villain Costume: He wears a silvery upper vest with no sleeves. He wears a boxers shorts and combat boots. (Definitely stands out a bit.)
    Any mental disorders: Has sleeping disorder. It's doesn't phase him usually however.
    Hero or Villain?: Hero I guess.
    Weapons used: His fists.
    Hand to hand combat or armed combat?: Hand to Hand.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

My pokemanz

Pokemon Rings of Destiny Team:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Character form-
    Real Full name: Angelica "Angel" Jones
    Hero/Villain Alias: Spider-man, X-men, Hellfire Club
    Birthdate: Unknown- She is 17.
    Special abilities: Escape Artist, Fire Control, Flight, Manipulation, Being an attractive female
    Supernatural Abilities: Blast Power, Electronic Disruption, Energy Absorption, Energy Manipulation, Energy Shield,Energy-Enhanced, StrikeHeat Generation, Heat Vision, Light Projection, Psionic, Radiation, Electromagnetic energy wavelength disruption
    Weaknesses: Easily manipulated, caring too much for people she cares about
    Brief history/Specific motives of character: She started out as a young girl who was bullied by a girl named Bonnie who called her "Miss Angelica Jinx". During that time, she had developed her powers. One day, she had disguised herself in order to save her father. Later on in high school, Bonnie and framed Angelica for the theft of a trophy causing Dean Wilmer to temporarily suspend Angelica from school. Unlike the Human Torch, she was more than just a fire creator and manipulator; she absorbed and re-directed microwave emissions. She rarely let herself lose control, for fear that she would hurt someone or the environment around her. It seemed that the emotional manipulation during her years at the Massachusetts Academy still had an effect on her.
    Angelica Jones, was a lonely girl who was raised by her single father Bartholomew and paternal grandmother, discovered that she possessed mutant powers. After her grandmother's death by heart failure and her revelation that she was a mutant, her father sent Angelica to the Massachusetts Academy. Emma Frost, the original White Queen of the Hellfire Club, began training Angelica in the use of her powers for the Club's team of young mutants, the Hellions. She was never sent on field missions with the other Hellions, however, because of her lack of control over her lethal powers and because the White Queen wished to instill cruelty and callousness in Firestar's personality, and befriending other young mutants would work against that goal. The White Queen manipulated Angelica into perceiving Frost as a loving mother figure, unaware that Frost was secretly grooming her to be a potential assassin and bodyguard. Her motives are pure, and kind. She would never hurt an innocent unless someone like the White Queen would manipulate her to do so otherwise.
    Detailed physical appearance: Height: 5' 2", Weight: 100lbs (surprisingly very light for her age), Eyes: Green, Hair: Red
    Hero/Villain Costume:
    Spoiler:  

Any mental disorders: Not to an extent, she does however faint when she exhausts too much of her power
    Hero or Villain?: Hero
    Weapons used: Her mutant powers
    Hand to hand combat or armed combat?: She could be in both. (Although she had been manipulated by the White Queen, it was that training to be an assassin which has enabled Firestar to use her powers so expertly.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Both characters accepted!

trashy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Holy crap. Saving myself a spot because I've been needing something like this lately.

fantasy is my fav, but i love any type of roleplays ^^
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Did you see my private message yet PossiblyInDange?

Avatar and signature made by Fleija_Croze

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PossiblyInDange View Post
    Both characters accepted!
    Oh my gosh yay~!! OuO~ Could I post in the IC now? xD

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast