Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: "The Mind Split/Power of the Mind" IC Thread

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, and Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I'm heading straight onto the training room. I'll meet you there man." Nate left the room, and went up behind Fern. "Hey sweetness. Me and Seth are going to the training room to spar you wanta come cheer me on?" Nate asked with a grin. "Are you going to be alright? I know you want to get to the outside world more then anyone. Are you going to be ok with killing these Mind Union people?" Nate asked with genuine concern. Despite all his flirting, and bad jokes, he did genuinely care about his follow psychics here.
    Spoiler: Shameless RP plugs in...3...2...1...ENGAGE! 

Casual RP, Creepy RP, Sci-Fi and Steampunk.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fern was familiar with Nate - the guy always hitting on her. Because of this, she thought he was teasing her again.
    "Yes, i'm gonna be very hurt killing these innocent people. I'd like to kick your ass, though. And when you're finished sparring with that dude over there, i may just come to kick your ass in the training room. Now go and try to win at something in life.". She walked into her room, and shut the door behind, on lock. She was really angry now, on Nate, on the facility, on... everything. She needed to vent her anger on something.

Too many to count, but I prefer friendship over romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Aldred and Seth

Aldred sat on the floor, frowning. He had managed to acquire some electric batons and stock up on his metal balls used for his far-ranged attacks, but after trying to practice some maneuvers in the training room he had to admit it - he just couldn't concentrate. His mind kept flashing back to that blonde psychic and the cafeteria, and he didn't know why. It also kept flashing back to the trainer and the guards, but Aldred figured it was because of the mission and the fact that the latter had nearly accidentally killed him. It had to be an accident, because otherwise...

Aldred frowned and stored the batons back into their holsters, on his belt. If he couldn't fight, best just to think up a plan instead. A few minutes later, he ran back to the briefing room. No one's there. I must have been to late! cursing himself mentally for not coming up with it sooner, he ran into Seth. "Training room, meeting, now. It's about the mission." He said, panting a little. "Any idea where the others are?"

Seth nodded his head, surprised. He had been walking back to the training room after saying later with Nate, when Aldred ran up to him. "Ok, I'll help you search. Nate's heading for the training room, but I think I saw him talking to Fern. Here, I'll teleport you there, ok?" After receiving a nod from Aldred, Seth grabbed hold of Aldred's shoulder and teleported. He had made sure to memorize every area of the facility so that he could save time by teleporting everywhere (the only reason he didn't do so regularly was because he liked walking), so he could roughly figure out where to go.

Bingo. he was a bit off the mark, but Nate was still talking to Fern. Just as Aldred had casted off the disorientation, Fern shut the door behind her, leaving Nate outside. "Nate, we need to get to the training room ASAP. You guys tell Fern. I'll look for Xu, do you have any idea where he is?" Meanwhile, Aldred had ran to the door and knocked on it twice. "Fern, we're having a meeting in the Training Room now. It's about the mission. We need you for this meeting, so you can't just say you're not gonna attend."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Why can't i?" said Fern. "I'll come, but don't except me to listen to this facility too much outside.". She opened the door, and stormed past Aldred into the training room, ready to utilize her powers. She could absorb a new one, by this time. The mud one was already gone.

--------------------------------------------

When the group arrived, Xu was already there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Seth

"Ok, then," Seth said. He made a mental note to talk to her about her attitude. She might not like them, but they all had to trust each other if they wanted to complete the mission more easily; and Fern needed to understand that. She was acting as though they were hostile when all they were trying to do was be friendly, for goodness sake. Maybe Fern misunderstood the way we were acting? Well, I'll tell her clearly that I just want to be friends with her then. Seth thought.

"I'll teleport you guys to the training room, before looking for Xu, ok?" Seth asked.

Sci-Fi, and Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nate was a little hurt, here he was being nice to Fern, and not hitting on her for once, and she was just pissed at him. He just can't win with her. Then the other two guys teleported in, interrupting them. 'Man I hate teleporters. Always popping in out of nowhere.' He thought to himself.

"Xu? No idea where he is. I don't really hang out with the guy." Nate replied. "Alright take me to the training room." Nate said as he put his hand on Seth's shoulder. "Energize Scotty!"
    Spoiler: Shameless RP plugs in...3...2...1...ENGAGE! 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Sure, i'll take a teleport trip over walking anyday. And yeah, that Asian guy is propably in the trainin' room already."

Fern didn't want to hurt the feelings of anybody, but she was so used to everybody harassing her that she had to look tough, in front of everybody. She would gladly make friends, just not in the facility.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Seth and Aldred

"Gotcha." Seth reached out and gently took hold of Fern and Aldred's shoulder. "Watch out though, you might feel a bit dizzy." He teleported them all to the training room, and turned to Xu, releasing contact with Fern and Aldred as he did so. "Xu! Meeting about the mission, now, Aldred's call. He's got something to share with us, I think."

Aldred shook his head, getting rid of the mild nausea that came whenever Seth did a jump. "Everyone, find a place to sit." Aldred took a seat on the floor, uncaring if anyone else had already sat before he began to speak. "Now, first we need to talk about what we can do with our powers..."

~POWER TALKS LATER~

Seth took over after the power talks were done. "Before we go to training, we need to do something else first. It'll make training easier, probably."

~TRYING TO CONVINCE FERN AND ALDRED TO NOT BE HOSTILEY AND TRUST THEM AND BE FRIENDS WITH THEM INSTEAD OF TREATING THEM LIKE THE ENEMY LATER~

"I have no idea if that was any good, but let's get on with the training already."

~TRAINING MONTAGE LATER~

"Well, that was a good workout. Night, guys! see you tomorrow!"
    "Hn. Well, good night."

(If you want to create a scene, just put during the training montage... or something. I couldn't quite figure out the time skip thing, so I hope this is good enough.)
    Last edited by Alle9009; 12-07-2014 at 10:48 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

-DURING POWER TALK-
    "Yeah, i suppose it could work.".

-DURING HOSTILEY TALK OR WHTVR-
    Fern listened, and softened up a bit. She could be less hostile around these people... If they don't start being hostile to her. At this point, she was already ready to go training with these people. After the training, she simply went to her room, calmly; without a word.

((Also: that kind of a system for time skipping is good, so yeah. Good work there.))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Suddenly, the facility shaked - all the lights started flickering, and terrified personnel and students were running around. Before any of them could react, the psychics saw a dark sky from the windows, and the sea, literally shaking apart. Could this be...

Soon, a mysterious figure came out of the sea. He was enfulged in black mist. The water seemingly avoided contact with him, as he approached the facility. With a loud crack a wall of the facility exploded, leaving a gaping hole behind. Walking through it, the figure eyed the four psychics, and proclaimed to the whole facility.

"I am Regohi! The deity, from who you stole my powers. At the start of all else, one of you humans found my home, and stole some of the black mist - now, his ancestors have my powers. I will not let this go. First, i will destroy you, whom i finally found, and then i will go to New York, and obliterate the others. Die.".

With a quick snap of his fingers, the creature made the whole facility shake, and thousands of metal rocks started falling through the roof. Some psychics ran, some attempted to fight, but in the end, the last standing psychics were Nate, Fern, and Aldred. Seth had already been hit with the strange rocks. The trio ran as fast as they could towards the doors, but it was to no avail. Fern was the first. The creature simply looked at her, and her head started shaking. The others followed. Soon, the trio was screaming louder than ever before, and even sooner, they were enfulged in black mist, just like the creature, and saw only dark. Was this what death felt like? Or was it something else?

Not one of them knew what would happen.

UNOFFICIAL END.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456