Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cybervolution {IC} [PG-13]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, and Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wes moved to the head of the crowd, just rudely shoving his way through. He finally made it to the front, just as this rally was about to formally start. A older gentleman, with a bald head, a snow white goatee, and a slim built. His suit appeared to be more expensive, and all around more nicer then the others. This man was Governor Glenn Malik, was appointed to personally oversee this transition. Along side him was the closest thing the Robots had to a leader, CT333. Malik moved forward towards a microphone.

"Citizens welcome." Malik greeted. "Today is a historic day. One of those days where you'll be asked 'where were you on the first unification day?'. But for us, we were here. Human, Cyborg, and Robot, from this day forth we will serve as the example for all our civilization." Malik stated. "They say time heals all wounds, but even then it takes a long time. Humanity still feels the scars of the Awakening, some still feel the scars, but we must look past the pain, past the loss on both sides of we are able to move forward."

"Now, my colleague would like to say a few words."
    Malik said as he moved away from the microphone. CT333 moved to the microphone. "I realize that there are those among you who have doubts. I wish I could assure you that everything will be the same, but it will not. As humans, I realize you naturally feel the urge to oppose change. But overcoming this instinct will not only better your lives, and our lives, but our future generations as well."

The end of the speak was followed by a loud applause by the audience. Wes rolled his eyes. A little sappy for his taste. Wes started to leave along with everyone else, but he accidently ran into someone. He ran into the smaller girl Tilly. "Hey! Watch....." Wes started to yell before he realized it was a kid he ran into. "Oh....um sorry. You ok......um sweetheart?" The Cyborg apologized. He isn't really used to dealing with kids, even if she's in her late teens.
    Spoiler: Shameless RP plugs in...3...2...1...ENGAGE! 

Between Slenderman and the Weeping Angels
    I love horror and Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Brent Height
    I listen to the speech with interest. "Hey" I think "This is actually true!" I applaud with the rest of the folks around me. Everyone begins to die down when the man next to me begins shouting at this little kid. In my head I feel like "Should I say something?" I hear the man apologize and start away. I can't let him just leave like that! I grab my belongings from the ground and hurry after him. I see him moving towards a sleek shiny SkyCar. "Hey! You! Can I talk to you for a sec?"
    SoulReaper made this bad boy.

In the lab, building things to help protect others.
    Mostly Sci-fi, though anything that looks interesting.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

V1C73R Model-117 stood at attention just behind CT333, and he was scanning each and every face in the crowd for anything resembling an aggressive act against his charge. He had been focusing on various side conversations throughout the crowd. Nothing really caught his attention, as the people were just mostly in awe. He stood easily three feet taller than the tallest human, and he knew it. Standing behind CT333, he looked only a foot taller than a human, but his gun in hand, and his sword on his leg, he was the image of a strong security force. He was the only actual combat-model from before the awakening to stand with the robots, but stand he did. As the technology advanced, so did his armaments and armor. He scanned the crowd again, and this time he latched onto a momentary conversation as a few of the people left. Based on his scans, there seemed to be a few energy sources that powered more than meets the eye. There are cyborgs in the crowd. Interesting.

He turned back to the meeting itself, just as one of his cats decided to visit him. He disengaged his drone from its holding silo in his back to allow the cat to get onto his heated shoulders. When the cat was settled, he let the drone jump down into the crowd for some one-on-one threat assessment. The first people he came into contact with was the young human girl in the ragged clothing that was confronted by the cyborgs. He stayed mostly out of sight, in order to see how the conversations played out.
    Spoiler: RPG Personality 

Fantasy, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Tilly blushed when the man first bumped into her. Despite her roots, she had learned the hard way aggression was not the best method in simple situations like this. Besides, she was still young and sticking to the timid, shy act had helped her a lot over the years. "Yeah, I'm fine..." She replied in a hushed voice, keeping her eyes to the floor in order to play the part. When the other individual began to approach she looked between the two. "What do you think about all this then?" Tilly's curiosity spiked around this guy, he certainly interested her and she couldn't quite pinpoint why.

Sci-Fi, and Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wes looked back at the guy who just ran up to him, and this girl. He seemed angry. Why? Wes apologized, and the girl's fine. "What?" Wes replied in slight annoyance. "It was a accident, and I said I was sorry. She's fine. What else is there to talk about?"

Wes turned back to the girl. "Well, I think all of this is going to blow up in our face. Too many people are still untrusting towards robots." Wes stated. "We can't even deal with Cyborgs for god's sake!"
    Spoiler: Shameless RP plugs in...3...2...1...ENGAGE! 

Fantasy, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Tilly felt her cheeks blush when the two men seemed to argue. Well, at least the man who bumped into her. Then something clicked. "Cyborgs..." Tilly murmured to herself. Maybe that was the thing that caught her interest in him. She wasn't sure, but she had a feeling he himself was a cyborg. Well only one way to find out... "You're a cyborg aren't you?" She asked in a rather matter of fact tone, somewhat different to the timid tone she was just using. The idea of equality had never really appealed to Tilly. She wasn't against it in any way, she just knew it would never work and the consequences would heavily outweigh the benefits. "I kinda agree with you, actually" Tilly cast her gaze to the ground thinking to herself. "Equality never really works does it? Its all a load of crap in my opinion" Tilly's face had hardened slightly and she seemed a lot more serious, nearly the opposite of the timid, childish girl the man had just bumped in to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12