Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Marvel Illuminati: The Aftermath [IC]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    |Heroic|Science Fiction|Anime|Fantasy|Mature|
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

"Just hold your position, I'll be there in a few seconds." Logan says as he knocks Gambit back one last time. He is tired, then Kitty finally asks, "I-Is that really you Logan?" Wolverine replies, "As real as I'll ever be." Kitty then is overwhelmed and hugs Logan. "Good to see you too kid." Logan then explains everything to Kitty and Gambit. "Well, if you are really Logan, I guess we could trust you." Gambit replies. Logan then asks Kitty who the masked man was. "I dunno, somebody sent by SHIELD to tail me back to the X-men Headquarters. We had to go Underground after what happened. I'll take you to Scott, he can explain everything better." Kitty responded, Just meet us in the Sub Basement after you meet up with your friend. Logan then goes to the coordinates that Loki provided. He then pulls th mask off of the man, and it turns out that he is The Punisher!

War, Sci-Fi, Dystopian, Superhero, Romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Punisher looked up at Wolverine and chuckled. "Well if it isn't Captain Canuck himself! How ya doin Wolvy?" Frank said to the hero. Usually Frank wouldn't do anything for SHIELD but it was better than being in the Raft.

|Heroic|Science Fiction|Anime|Fantasy|Mature|
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Wolverine looked at the Punisher with an annoyed and confused expression. He knew he's been gone a while but was confused as to why SHIELD would be sending agents after mutants, especially the X-men. "I'm just wondering, What the hell is going on here! Why were you chasing Kitty?" Wolverine asked with heavy conviction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Emily Was walking in her Normal get up,minus a bra (too many complaints on moment restraint), She had her fingers lased behind her head, she was tuned into the hive mind a debate on one of the earths blowing up was in progress. She didn't chip in she was just a small part of the group, Some one Bumped into her pulling her out, She Jumped as she read his mind Ok, I've got her wallet now get back to boss, then he sprinted, She gave chase. he's legs were longer though, soon he was about it get away when a voice said "let me take over, I have longer legs and can move faster She Nodded "alright, Contract alpha Go" Her Form shifted legs getting longer and thicker, Emily Took a backseat in her own mind as her breasts imploded and something else exploded, her voice dropped on octave and her hair shorten and turned a sandy gray color. HE Raised up the golf club from the coat, and swinging, then clubbed the pickpocket with a loud "FUR"
    "Cool, he's out, now can i have my body back Emily asked her self
    "No, I am Going to have some fun... He Replied out loud, Pulling forth a bank from her memory "I have 4 mints of control left and He started walking
    Genocide run in progress

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234