Thread: (OOC) Injustice Gods among us: Superman's Return [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    |Heroic|Science Fiction|Anime|Fantasy|Mature|
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Default (OOC) Injustice Gods among us: Superman's Return [M]

Intro

No longer Accepting characters

The members of the Justice League have sent Broken Superman to the negative zone, where superman put's all of his most powerful enemies. Unfortunately though, there are still villains on the outside. Vandal Savage, Gorilla Grodd, and the crime syndicate have all returned to end the justice league for good.

Of course the JL could defeat all of them again but what if they had another superman on their side. Superman couldn't possibly handle an Ultra-man AND himself at the same time! It is decided, they need to bust this other superman out of the negative zone. But how?

The Justice League on the other hand have problems of their own. Superman now has the doomsday stuck inside of him and, like a supercharged version of Bruce Banner, cannot get angry for fear that he might escape. Lex Luthor has convinced superman to go into deep space for a while so that he can learn to control it better.

Superman is skeptical about this but he flies as fast as he can away from the earth. Lex being part of the JL now is tempted to take over the world while it's greatest defender is gone. He tries to fight it but gives in. In order to take over the world however, he needs some help. He hears that the crime syndicate has gotten into this dimension once again. He wants their help and together they can rule this world!

"Can the Justice League save the world again from this new threat without Superman?" Join this RP and find out!

Minkasha is Co-GM

Spoiler: Rules 

Spoiler: Character Sheet 

Spoiler: Accepted Characters 

Spoiler: NPCs 
    Last edited by DCaesar of Wakanda; 02-18-2015 at 12:34 AM.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

[Character Sheet]

Name: Brian Wayne
    Hero/Villain Alias: Bat-Boy
    Height: 6'0
    Weight: 170 lbs
    Powers if any: N/A
    Weaknesses: The same weaknesses as any other human.

Quick Bio: Brian Wayne is the true birth son of Bruce Wayne(Batman) and Selena Kyle(Cat-woman). He was secretly raised by Bruce himself, receiving more training than any other one of Batman's other side-kicks. Did extremely well in school, attending college courses by age 12. Selena didn't want to have her son be in constant danger fighting crime. Bruce then assures her that he won't even mention being batman to Brian as they both agree that it isn't safe. Brian of course is too smart for them. Brian one night sneaks into the bat-mobile while batman is going to stop two-face's gang from robbing a bank. But Brian sees this as only a distraction to get the Batman to come.

He then tries to warn batman but forgets to realize that he isn't supposed to be there. Bruce then tells Brian that he shouldn't have come and to stay in the Car. Brian then sees Deadshot in the corner with a sniper rifle pointed at Batman.

Batman on the other hand is distracted by the thugs and Two-face to notice. Brian looks around the Bat-mobile and finds one of Robin's old masks. He puts it on and runs over and stops Deadshot. Deadshot then sees this new kid and decides that he is annoyed with this Robin wannabe. He then points his gun towards the kid and fires. Brian falls to the ground. Batman finally notices and is shocked.

Dead-Shot is going to pay for what he has done. Dead-shot none-the-wiser goes over to get rid of the body, but then Brian gets dead-shot in a sleeper hold with his legs! It turns out that dead-shot had missed and was outsmarted by a 12-year-old. The assassin struggles to get loose but can't and falls to the ground unconscious.

Batman watches infuriated but at the same time impressed by his son's actions and together they tie up the villains. Bruce wanted to make Brian another Robin after that, but Brian refuses to be another clone of his past side-kick, Dick. He then designs a costume to be similar to batman's own and called himself "Bat-boy".

As he got older, He and Batman have defended the streets of Gotham. But with batman's recent disappearance, he has been trying his best to keep Gotham in line.

Weapons and Skills: Exact replicas of batman's own weapons and gadgets. In addition, he will be one of the greatest martial artists on the planet, second only to batman. He is also incredibly smart, having an IQ that exceeds Batman's own at times. He also has taken up interest in acrobatics and Free-running, to which he mastered as he aged. Being trained by Batman he has been trained in different Detective techniques.

Appearance: Bat-Boy
    Last edited by DCaesar of Wakanda; 04-28-2015 at 10:00 AM.

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Could I be a Villian who joins the good side for mutual benefit?
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

yes,

Spoiler: Theme Song 

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

Cool new thread! Here are a few links that can help get your game noticed:

The Roleplaying Games Directory is for active roleplays that are currently accepting new members.

Staff Siggies have crazy spoilers containing a list of roleplays currently accepting new members.

The RPA Tribune is RPA's monthly newsletter, and each month we pick a new roleplay to be featured in it!

Finally, the Roleplay of the Week is posted on the main forum each week as an announcement. All roleplays that are currently accepting new members are encouraged to apply, but if you need a little help with the banner you can check out the Banner shop.

Good luck with your new roleplay and happy RPing!

fiction, horror, fan-fiction, and mature.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hell yes, I AM OBVIOUSLY HARLEY QUINN! I WILL FIGHT FOR IT! save me a spot? I'll post the CS tomorrow
    my second try to make my own sig and avi
    Spoiler: quote 

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

If you play HQ, I'll pay posion ivy since they are now best buds
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

fiction, horror, fan-fiction, and mature.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

YEEESSS!!!!GOTHAM SIRENS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

WE JUST NEED A CATWOMAN!!!!
    my second try to make my own sig and avi
    Spoiler: quote 

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Last edited by DCaesar of Wakanda; 01-15-2015 at 10:43 PM.

Spoiler: Theme Song 

January Member of the Month
    Sci-Fi, Dystopian, Superhero Stuff, Fantasy, lots of fandoms
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

If this is pre New 52, I could do Nightwing. I don’t know enough about the relaunch to be useful to this role-play.

Page 1 of 38 123 ... LastLast