Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] The Dead Man's Call

Member of the Month October
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Varies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Uriah glared at the newcomer after he introduced himself and then basically blamed him for the monsters being here. It wasn't completely his fault! He was trying to find a way out of this place! Besides, how was he supposed to know that an annoying bastard was sleeping in the library?
    But Axel answered before he could, so he didn't say anything to that. He was liking this new guy, Kaimo Hichimoto, or Chimo, or whatever less and less by the moment, but then he was reminded of their current situation.

"My sister's in trouble." Uriah glanced at Axel and then looked down at the ground, biting his lip, before sighing, "Then we should get out of here."
    He nodded in agreement with Lisa when she mentioned everyone else being in trouble as well. With people in danger at the infirmary, and people in this group looking as worried as they did, he decided to stop caring about how annoying Chimo was for the moment, and possibly take his decision to help as a truce.

He looked around before pinpointing a direction and nodding in it, "Come on," he said, "I think we might find something if we go that way," there was absolutely no evidence to back up his claim, and the way he was alluding to had nothing special about it. It might as well have been just a random direction, "I think we'll also meet that little girl again on the way," again, no evidence, but before he could be questioned, he was heading away from the others, his eyes glowing blue, and he switched to his wisp form.
    The small orb of light omitted a sound similar and no louder than a whisper, but it seemed to resound throughout the room as the atmosphere became strangely calm. It floated off in the direction pointed out and through one of the many aisles of bookshelves.

Avi and Sig made possible by: Kicks!
    Because she is the awesomest in all of ever!

Month the of Member November
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Lisa felt slightly embarrassed at Chimo knelt and kissed her hand. She also wondered what made Uriah so certain as to where they should go and look. It was part of the connection he'd had with the ghost maybe. But then could the ghost be fully trusted? The whole situation made her feel uncertain.

"It's ok you don't need to do that" she said to Chimo. "Just try and get along with the others." She politely offered him a hand up.

Having done that her eyes then turned back toward the retreating wisp-form if Uriah as he fritted off down the aisle between the rows of tall shelves. "Well I guess that we should follow him" she said.
    Last edited by Crazywolf; 01-30-2015 at 04:09 PM.
    Born to be a king & fighting to survive in a world with the darkest powers.

The Fresh Prince of Britain • RPAs personal wolf fetish • RPA's Wolf Mascot • Crazy the Wolfheart

Dark, Mature, Twisted, Fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Ray growled and jumped back just out of reach of one of the creatures. "Would you rather us be picked off one by one?! At least with the others we stand more of a chance!" Cursing as another one leapt at him, he kicked it back towards the wall. "How the fuck are we supposed to kill these anyways?"
    ~~Don't drink and drive. Take acid and teleport.~~

~~Compliments do not boost the ego of a Leo. They already know that they are the shit.~~

~~I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people. I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out.~~

Quote Originally Posted by Cee69
    You are the cat Skype deserves.
    But not the one it needs

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Sophie cried out when she saw her daughter as wounded as she was.

"We have to run to the others! Your brother can heal you!" The woman now was standing close to Ray, unable to keep herself safe.
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Axen Solace

"Are you an idiot?" She growled at the demon, freezing an entire row of the Feeders, lunging at them and getting them to crack before shattering them to pieces. The she dragon was obviously struggling through her pain, but she ignored it and continued fighting back. When her mom spoke, she shook her head.

"We can't leave. If they get out of there and come here, where would we be?" She reasoned, jumping back to avoid the shadows.

Luckily, their numbers were starting to diminish slightly as Axen found herself fending against eight instead of ten. Good. It meant that they were retreating a bit.

Axel Solace

He nodded at Lisa before glancing at Uriah's wisp form. Axel sighed softly and followed the glowing light, ignoring the chill lingering through his body as they walked on. The young dragon knew about wisps, but he also knew Uriah, and trusting the other was far better than doubting.

Following the tiny light, he began to gain interest in the books, often stopping just to look at the blank titles. Every book felt like it radiated energy. He shuddered and walked behind the wisp. "You know where you're going?" He whispered softly.
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

Varies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The wisp let out another whisperish sound in response. He couldn't really talk in this form, but it was meant to be reassuring as a door came into view a few feet from a desk. There was a plaque nailed to the wall beside on which the letters had fallen off, and the door was slightly ajar.
    He went right in, without any hesitation, to a room, or something, that was pitch black. The light illuminating off of him was particularly dim at the moment, and it only travelled so far. Another whisper omitted from him, beckoning them to follow and trying to soothe any doubts they might have. As he drew deeper, however, a subtle sound was becoming more prominent... like crying.....
    The wisp's light suddenly grew brighter and showed that they had come to a wall at the other end of the room, and a little girl was sitting in front of it with the word 'LIAR' written around.

"Liar...." she said between sobs, "You want to leave me..... You don't care about me.... You already have someone else.... You can't be my brother...... you.. can't..."
    Suddenly, the door behind them slammed shut and the light from the wisp disappeared completely, along with the wisp itself, leaving them in pitch black darkness. A loud thud was heard as well as the pitter-patter of feet, as the only thing that shown were the red eyes of the little girl, racing towards them, as she screamed "YOU LIED TO ME!" and leapt at them as the sound of children's laughter began echoing throughout the room.

In Limbo waiting for my Soul to be Reaped
    anything
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Chimo follows the man-turned-wisp into a dark area, staying vigilant. Then he heard the crying, "Who's there?" he says in a booming voice, but all he got in response was the door slamming and the wisp-light going out, he lit himself on fire to keep everything illuminated, then he saw a girl leap at them, and right before she touched the ground, he grabbed her by the neck, making sure his hand wasn't on fire and that he wasn't choking her. "Who are you and what are you talking about."
    https://role-player.net/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=50072&dateline=141792  4003

Month the of Member November
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Lisa warily followed the others into the darkened room thinking that perhaps it was not the best idea. The sight of the girl from before once again feel unsettled. When Uri's glow suddenly vanished leaving the room pitch black she felt a surge of panic. It was therefore a partial relief for her when Chimo created a new source of light.

She dodged aside as the girl charged and Chimo caught hold of her. Clearly something bad had happened to the girl, clearly something bad that meant even as a ghost she was still trapped here. Lisa just hoped Chimo could subdue her without anyone getting injured.
    Last edited by Crazywolf; 02-03-2015 at 12:53 PM.
    Born to be a king & fighting to survive in a world with the darkest powers.

The Fresh Prince of Britain • RPAs personal wolf fetish • RPA's Wolf Mascot • Crazy the Wolfheart

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Axel Solace

"Uriah!!" He gasped, surprised when the wisp disappeared. But before he could even say anything, the ghost appeared, and charged at them, only to be stopped by the older dragon, who grasped the child around the neck. The sound pierced through the air as the childish laughter slowly shifted down an octave. Then another, then another. Until it was nothing but an evil wail of tormented voices.

Axel gripped his ears, groaning softly as dark images shifted into his mind. There were flashes of things he didn't need to see. Shadows played on the walls of his visions, of a large man hacking at a small body. Then blood. There was a vibrant image of a young boy as his eyes were gauged out, choked screams coming from his ripped throat. Axel groaned in pain.

The blood soaked handkerchief fell from his eye, revealing a strange, blue symbol on the red iris. It was a stark difference to his bleeding amethyst eyes. He looked up at Chimo and the girl until the ghost locked eyes with him.

Her pale silvery hair shimmered and her amethyst eyes were filled with tears. She looked terrified. Axen looked terrified. Axel stared at the five year old version of his twin sister. In his eyes, it was his sister, though in the eyes of the others, it was still the ghost girl. With a loud growl, the shorter dragon tackled the ttaller, growling viciously at him.

"Let go of my sister!!" He growled, ice coating his body as he shoved him to the wall, taking a stance against the other.
    Last edited by Argon Jaden; 02-03-2015 at 12:33 PM.
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

Varies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Uriah sat up, feeling unusually strange. His head was reeling as if it were trying to pound itself in, and his ears were ringing. Everything was blurry, but he heard the faint, muffled sounds of yelling. What was going on? He swayed for a moment, almost fell over, and then caught himself. What happened? He thought he'd known a way out... he felt drawn to a certain place in the library, like they needed to go there..... and then he fell? What?

He put a hand on his forehead and stared down at the spinning image of his lap, placing his other hand on the ground to steady himself... when it touched something. Chills went down his spine as he, not so carefully, closed his fist around it, and was suddenly bombarded with dark feelings of grief and sorrow, but more than that, hatred.
    It's just paper... There was something written on it, which he tried to read, but the words were swimming all over the page. After a few failed attempts to refocus his eyes, he gave up. Instead, he focused on the sounds he was hearing. In his head, it seemed to be something similar to banging, but not like loud and boisterous banging. It was added in with a lot of other sounds... scratching? Skittering? Struggling... He looked up at a frenzied puddle of movement that was going on some ways from him. There was light... flashes of silver... and a jigsaw of... something... and soon he was able to work out that these were all people and he was staring at his group. Oh no.

"Hey, hey, HEY!" he stood to his feet in an almost drunken step, and stumbled forward, before trying to put himself between Axel and Chimo... which he almost did, but he fell on the last step and ended up running into them instead, and falling backwards. Annoyed with himself, he jumped to his feet as quickly as he could and yanked Axel away from Chimo, "Enough!"
    He turned to Chimo, and untangled the guy's grip from around the little girl's neck, to which she fell down and leapt towards him, wrapping her arms around his waist and sobbing. Rather than console her, though, Uriah pushed her away and held the piece of paper in front of her face, "This is it, right? This is what you led us here for? Will you get out of here now?" He was screaming at himself inside for being too bold and putting himself into immanent danger, but he felt like the best thing to do was to just make her go away.

The little girl stared at the paper, then up at Uriah, her red eyes gleaming for a moment, when she suddenly rammed herself into him, knocking him to the ground. He struggled for a moment, but seconds after being tackled, she was running off and vanished into a wall, leaving him there, stunned, with a trickle of blood falling from lip.
    Fuck...

Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast