Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy; Sci-fi; Dark Fantasy; Adventure; Mature;
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default [M] Forged in Blood | IC

Spoiler: Rhytm to Blood 

Forged in Blood

Chapter 1: Streets of Carrad

The Streets of Carrad is once a peaceful and cheerful place. Laughters of joy can be heard everywhere. But that all ended when the plague struck Yaharn and Carrad was the first one to be infected. All that laughter turned to sadness and grief. No more happiness..

Now, in the day only demons ruled but at the time where the sun won't show itself, werewolves and vampires accompanied the demons. Howls, growls and snarls can be heard everywhere. Death is around you. Only a few survived the plague. And only one of them have the list of all Regent Demons in Yaharn.

Find the one who have the list, he will always contact you through speakers in the town. He watches your every move..
    "May the great Twelve have mercy on us all," - Marius, Inquisitor of the Crown

Spoiler: Random stuff 

|Heroic|Science Fiction|Anime|Fantasy|Mature|
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Dante walks down the road, he pulls up his hood as he looks for his mentor, Nathan Tyros. He sees and hears nothing but the rain dripping on the ground, he looks at the tattered banner on the ground and says to himself, "This place seems more like a ghost town than how I last remembered it..." He continues walking until he hears a noise in a nearby building. He figures that he might as well investigate as there is nothing better to do in this shell of a town. As soon as he walks into the building, the noises stop. Now he knows something is up, he then begins to run through the building.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"This, don't need you yet, this, this, this... These... And you, and this this and this."
    Éclat closed the hatchback of the modified Altezza wagon and threw a satchel over her right shoulder. She looked out of place in the dark street, but it was sure what her favourite cartoon character was. It was on her shirt, her denim jacket and her satchel. Hello Kitty.
    As she stepped down the street she reached down to her thigh rig, unsnapping the holster, "Hello? Anyone there?"

|Heroic|Science Fiction|Anime|Fantasy|Mature|
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Dante then turns around, he has looked everywhere in the building but the basement and can't find anything. He then hears the voice of a little girl, "Really, a little girl in a place like this? What am I in a HORROR movie?" Dante says to himself. He then walks back outside to see a little girl dressed in Hello Kitty clothing, "Um, Hello?" He says confused,

In the lab, building things to help protect others.
    Mostly Sci-fi, though anything that looks interesting.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gyndzbach stepped away from his bike, strapping on his left gauntlet. His trench-coat flapped in the faint breeze, flicking water from the edges. Sighing, he pulled his goggles down and let them hang around his neck as he stepped forward into a small shop, the sign pronouncing it a hardware store. Shaking his head to clear off some of the rain that had plastered itself to his hair from his ride, he straightened his hair. Satisfied that he was mostly presentable, he stepped to the counter, and rang the tiny serves bell while his gauntlet's lines started powering up. This particular store smelt of death, so he felt confident that there was at least one monster within the darkness of the store.
    Spoiler: RPG Personality 

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Nathan stands on a tower near the building where Dante's in, he looked around with his mouth is covered by a black bandana. He heard snarls, and he prepares himself for any threat with his Hybrid Scythe in hand. After he saw the ruined Carrad he dropped down from the tower and went in the building where his partner's in without any words to speak.

October Member of the Month
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Driana kept to the shadows as she walked down the street, to stay out of sight and out of the rain. She was the most comfortable on her own. People she was around tend to get killed by demons. It was their own fault that they couldn't survive on their own. If they had only worked as hard as she did to survive...they might have too. she shakes her head. She hated it when loved one dies, for she blames herself most of the time. She stops and leans against a building as she hears sounds of soft movement. She silently drew her swords, prepared to attack if need be. She listened some more. It was human sounds, not demon. She relaxes a little, keeping her swords in her hands. She steps out of the shadows and looked up at the sign. Hardware store. She sees the bike... and someone was inside. She smiles a bit. No matter how much she loved being alone. Human contact was a treat. She steps into the store and studies the figure who was at the counter. "Howdy stranger. What's ya lookin' for?" she says, putting on a cocky smile. She looks at the abandoned supplies that were left in the store. Most of the items have already been picked over, but a few still remained.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Éclat turned to Dante, "Hey there."
    She stared at Dante for a moment then walked toward him, then pushed him to the side, "Yay!"
    It had seemed that the basement Dante didn't check had some less than savory characters inside, and they were drawn up by the girl's yelling.
    She was quick. The gun was raised and six shots were fired, on target all in under three seconds. She handled the .45 Glock surprisingly well for a person of her size. Three infected humans fell, substantial damage to their heads caused by explosive segmented hollowpoints.
    Éclat lowered her gun and looked at it, "Damn."
    She turned to Dante, "We should go."
    Éclat turned then began walking down the street, slipping her Glock back into her holster and putting her hands in her pockets, "You know where I might be able to get a shower around here?"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Nathan heard gunfire at the basement and walked faster towards the noice. Bullet shells clinging on the ground, a stranger is standing near Dante and looked at her with suspicious eyes. "Who are you?" Says Nathan with his bandana still covering his mouth and a part of his nose as a 'mask'. Nathan pulled out his Half-Breed Gun as he heard a dog's bark from behind a wall, seconds later the dog attacked Nathan but before it could touch him, Nathan shot a fiery blast of pellets towards the Wicked dog. Seeing it in pain was nothing since it was just another Wicked.

Nathan puts his shotgun onto his back and changed his scythe's blade to a different position, the axe mode. Walking towards the dead Wicked dog, he impaled the dog in its stomach and sliced it in two, revealing its guts while the blood spilled out from it. He puts his hand into the dog's body and holds the heart. Nathan pulled the heart from the dog's body and takes a vial nearby. Nathan squahes it and lets the blood flow into the vial, "Only bloods from a Wicked's heart is not infected and can heal injuries," said Nathan to Dante.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"...Okay. Anyways. I am Éclat Petrov-Casdin, yes I am tiny and I'm adorable and I'm what you might call 'scene,' However I have won several professional three-gun championships, one of which being a national, I am expected to be on the 2044 Olympic team and I have over 1,500 hours of trigger time. In other words, I'm really good with guns. Especially my SSG3K. Now, I would assume that all this racket we made will attract more... Unsavory things to this location. So yeah, we should go."

Page 1 of 40 123 ... LastLast