Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You Will Bow [M] (with Holeypaladin)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy, sci fi, modern fantasy, modern, fandom
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Default You Will Bow [M] (with Holeypaladin)

As she twirled a strand of her dark brown hair, Helle had her long tanned legs over the arms of her throne while she waved her staff around, watching the mortal world flash before her eyes.

"Hmm," she said, letting her gold eyes survey the scenes of current events. Several men were raising their mugs and singing raucous songs before she moved the end of her staff to the left. "No." Another scene had a small elf family struggle to have enough food to put on the table and the mother was being beaten by the guards. "Well, it wouldn't hurt to send a minion to help." With that, she summoned a mini cerberus and teleported it to the woman's side where she watched the guards run away as the three headed dog hunted them down. She scrolled to the left as she saw her father, the Dark Lord, writing at his desk as she thought she saw a shadow approach. "Oh, I'm sure Father can handle it."

Before long, she found herself looking at the same tavern and other scenarios, even as she brought the cerberus back after the mother looked around to see who sent it to her aid. "Yes, yes. You're welcome," Helle said flatly. "It's not like I'll be able to enjoy this much longer. I have to look at that repulsive god of a fiance day after day, no thanks to Father."

Set by Kicks

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Approaching the infernal domain of the Dark Lord Maou... such a silly, typical name... the man who was known as the Godslayer paid no mind to the demonic minions which stood guard. "Two Balors?" he remarked, "That's all?" Granted, Balors were considered to be among the most powerful of demons... but they weren't as strong as dragons, which the Godslayer had been dealing with somewhat frequently lately, with the war and everything.

Though he had a sword at his side, he didn't draw it. No one had actually ever seen him draw the sword at his side, though its aura of power was undeniable. It led to quite a bit of speculation... just how powerful was the sword, and how come the Godslayer never used it? Did he reserve it for only the most powerful enemies? Would he use it when he actually went on a mission to take down a deity such as Maou?

Instead, he conjured forth a different weapon in his hand. Brandishing the ∞ - 1 sword, the Godslayer dispatched both Balor guards with precision, making his way in to the Dark Lord's castle as if nothing had happened and nothing could stop him. Numerous minions chose to block his path, of course, but they all met with equal demise, and didn't even slow him down as he continued to march on as if unimpeded, but unhurried as well.

Soon he was before the throne of the evil deity known as the Dark Lord. "Dark Lord Maou," he remarked, making fun of the name slightly, "Normally I'd let a mortal hero dispatch you, but as your power has grown to that of a deity... I suppose it falls to me. I guess you can call me Yuusha?" Taunting the evil deity, the Godslayer began to radiate an aura. To the demon minions of the Dark Lord, it had no effect, but on the Dark Lord himself... it served to sever the connection he held with those who worshiped him. While in this antidivinity field, Maou was simply that... a powerful demon lord, but without the Divinity that allowed him to perform truly godlike feats.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

As the Dark Lord Maou brought himself to his throne, he looked down at the one who dared approach him. "Can't you see I'm busy?" he snapped. "I'm trying to appease my daughter's betrothed. She's been so..." He scoffed. "All right, Yuusha. What the hell do you want?" Before he could stand, he felt his Divinity being cut off as this Yuusha set up an aura. "What are you doing?" he demanded, pulling out his blade that rested beside.

Bringing himself down the steps, he held his sword in front of him before taking a few swings at the intruder. "No one crosses the Dark Lord Maou!" He wasn't entirely keen on fighting a mortal, but this one was already annoying him! He jabbed at him a few times as he yelled, trying to run him through. All he wanted was to plan a wedding in peace and then move up to godhood.

Set by Kicks

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

"Pardon my intrusion while I kill you, then," the man who the Dark Lord called Yuusha said in reply as his opponent decided to draw a sword and begin swinging at him a bit. Parrying aside his first few blows, he gave a smirk. "A sword, huh?" He had expected some sort of powerful offensive magic, but fighting sword to sword was so much more... fun, really.

He released his grasp on the ∞ - 1 sword, which floated off on its own in order to strike down the demon minions in the vicinity. Focusing on Maou's sword, Yuusha created an exact replica of it in his hand as he began to materialize everdancing blades with the Demonblade property. The swords began to spiral around the two in a whirlwind of death and destruction, keeping the other demons from interfering with the duel and creating a blender of demonic flesh.

Yuusha himself drew from the blade in his hand, replicating the sword styles of Maou. He predicted the Dark Lord's strikes in time to defend, but as he was also striking back with Maou's own skill, it was a fairly balanced fight in general. As the blender of demonbane blades continued to shred demon flesh around them, Yuusha fought Maou to a standstill for some time, showing amusement and enjoyment in contrast to the rage shown by Maou himself.

"Alright," he said once he had learned all that Maou had to teach him, "Time to end this." The ∞ - 1 sword returned to his offhand, and with a swift stroke, he sent the Dark Lord's head flying, severing it from his body. The whirlwind of blades dissolved, leaving a mess all over the throne room. Those demons which had survived the fight saw their Dark Lord's headless body on the ground, as his Divinity was absorbed into the body of the Godslayer.

The replicated sword disappearing from his hands, Yuusha turned to face the remaining demons. "Who's next?" he asked, causing them to scatter off in random directions as fast as they could.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Helle simply scrolled past all the events again before stopping at her father, who was now fighting a warrior. Feeling like it was a blur, she leaned forward and had to catch herself as she watched her father's head come off. How was that possible? He shouldn't have been killed that easily. Unless...

Watching her father's hordes of demons surround the man, she teleported herself to her father's throne room and clutched onto the man before teleporting them back to her realm. She quickly closed her floating mirror before turning to him.

"My, I must say I'm surprised that you took my father down like that," she said, slowly approaching him and rubbing his shoulders. Eyeing his blade, she had her hand above it and made it levitate. "Is there really a need for this?" She moved her hand across, making the sword plaster itself near the ceiling on her wall. "Now," she resumed, running her hands down his arms. "May I know your name, my champion?"

Set by Kicks

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

In the aftermath of the battle, the Godslayer noted a girl teleporting in to the area. Her Divinity was low, marking her as a demigoddess, but she wasn't... hostile. Before he knew it, he had found himself transported elsewhere by the girl's teleportation. What did she want, exactly?

"You father, huh?" he remarked. So she was the daughter of the Dark Lord... it explained her demigod status, at least. "I wouldn't touch that, if I were you," he remarked as she placed her hand near his sword. Try as she might, none of her magic was sufficient to draw it forth from its sheath, and the man resorted to releasing the whole thing, sheath and all, and letting it float towards the ceiling. He could get it again any time he wanted, after all, as it was his sword.

"Your father called me Yuusha," he responded to the girl. "Though I don't really recall being your champion..."

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Helle found it amusing that he was protective over a silly thing like a sword but he eventually complied and let it float to the ceiling. "Yuusha..." she repeated as she pursed her lips. "We could always change it." She placed one arm around his neck and the other on his shoulder, pressing her body against his. "If I want you as my champion, then I can have you as one." She added a curt nod before she chuckled.

"Well, I can't say I'm terribly upset over Father. It wasn't like we were close to begin with." But with her father out of the way, there was no one to make sure her marriage went through and now she had a mortal man in front of her. "You know who I am, don't you?" And who hadn't heard of her by now? She was practically gaining a group of worshipers, and her father's were sure to flock to her. "Would you mind staying for a bit?"

She teasingly levitated herself to where he could put his arms under her to carry her up. "I could use you for something..."

Set by Kicks

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

It wasn't that he was overprotective of the sword itself... simply the fact that if this mere demigoddess tried to draw it, she would be annihilated by the energy before she managed to budge it from its sheath. It was best not to mess with items of such power when she knew absolutely nothing about them, so he gave her fair warning beforehand.

"Oh really?" Yuusha mentioned as the girl pressed her body against him. He didn't sense any hostility from her, but it was obvious that she was trying to seduce him. "Do you always get what you want?" he asked as he gazed at her, even going so far as to slid an arm under her legs in order to hold her. "You're the demigoddess Helle," he remarked. "You pretend to be evil, but you secretly send out demons to protect helpless mortals."

It was a rather odd and unusual way of using demonic minions, but it was amusing and humorous. The mixed messages were always good for a laugh. "Yet you don't seem to really know who I am..." he remarked, carrying her over towards a conveniently located bed.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Helle smirked slightly. "Always..." she said. She was used to having whatever she wanted thanks to her father. As he slid an arm under her legs, she rubbed his shoulder a little. "Well, I do prefer some of my titles: Princess of the Dark Realm, Dark Princess of the North, the Lady of Cunning..." She giggled before continuing. "Her Name We Shall Not Speak of..." That one she always found amusing. Why would her name be so bad?

"If the mood strikes me," she said. "I don't always do charity work." Watching him carry her to the bed, she pressed her cheek against his. "How would I know? I've never even heard of you until the incident with Father." In fact, she was never told of any Godslayer until today. "So, Yuusha, I see that you're not resisting." Ruffling his hair for a bit, she tapped his nose. "For that, I'll make it extra special for you."

Set by Kicks

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Chuckling a bit, the Godslayer nodded to the demigoddess. "I suppose we have that in common," he remarked. "Lots of titles... too many to keep track of, and all that." Carrying her over to the bed, he chuckled somewhat. "I guess you're not all that well informed about some things. Information is power, after all... had your father any clue what was coming for him, he might have actually put up a decent fight. Or maybe not."

He smirked at her remark. "Well, I still haven't agreed to anything," he remarked as he set her down on the bed, taking a seat next to her and gazing at her. "You'll still have to convince me. So convince me," he remarked, his eyes wandering across her scantily clad body in order to properly admire her. "Why should I agree to be your champion, hmm?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast