Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] OOC - A Covenant, Betrayed

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mature and Fantasy.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know that I don't need to be posting right now, but I'm posting to bump this to the first page again.

It's easier for me to monitor, since my computer doesn't show when new posts are in.
    Set by Naraness
    Spoiler: Extra Information 

~RPA's Lady of Peace~
    Upon the whispering winds and in a state of total confusion
    Anything and everything with the exception of horror
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Okay gang, now that I have some time off, I'll be updating the opening page with the rules, and as character sheets are approved I will be posting the links there as well.

In the meantime, I'm working on my character sheet and after that will begin working on an IC opener. Kris will be joining us, but may not make it in for the first round of posting. Her and I have worked an idea out for that so no fear, our dear Kris will be with us for the game.

There's nothing more deadly than slow growing fear...
    Spoiler: Mysti's random stuff and shoutouts. 

Mature and Fantasy.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ready to see some more CS's.

*eyes Eli*
    Set by Naraness

Giga Onion
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Chicken... :3

~RPA's Lady of Peace~
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Cosmic, if you have it in your saved threads, it will tell you when new posts are in if you click on your settings page. I track mine that way, and also have it sent to my email that way when a new posts comes in while I'm not at my pc, I know it asap.

The first page has been updated, everyone please take a look see and make sure you understand.

Mature and Fantasy.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I do that for my RP's Mysti. I'm on the school's laptop and it makes RPA act funny with me. lol
    Set by Naraness

~RPA's Lady of Peace~
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Name: Currently she goes by the name of Alisiandra D'Marqiue, (pronounced Da Mar quay)although she has held many names over the centuries. She is referred to only as My Lady - My Queen - Mistress, or Lisia for those who dare.

Description:
    Spoiler: Alisiandra 

Not resembling what one might consider to be the typicial vampiress, Alisiandra's skin is lightly tanned in color and appears to be flawless. Under dark lashes lie eyes the shade of meadow green. Only when she is angered or filled with a blood lust do they turn a deep dark hue of crimson.

Long raven colored hair would fall in the softest of waves that reach almost to her gorgeous backside if it were not for the fact that it is usually worn in a side swept braid, or pulled up into a sweeping do that accentuates her lovely face.

Standing of average height, not too short nor too tall, she boasts a body that most men would and have killed to be able to touch, just once. Full firm breasts spill out over the bustier of gowns that are reminiscent of a by-gone age only ever read about in today's history books. Luscious, rose tinted lips complete the look of one who could easily be mistaken for a goddess.

Personality: Generally speaking, Alisiandra would be considered to be a kind queen but that is not to be confused with her being a push over either. She can go from gentile to vicious all with the same breath. A true and honorable Elder, she upholds the pact of the covenant while still attempting to balance old with the new. While she enjoys reminiscing of the past, her many years have given her the wisdom to know that all things evolve with time. Just as she has evolved, so has the world surrounding her. The only thing that remains the same is her appearance, both a blessing and a curse. The blessing of eternal beauty with the cursed knowledge that she will never grow a day older than that fateful day so many centuries ago.

Likes/Dislikes: The lady of the house takes enjoyment from the beautiful gardens surrounding her mansion filled with the lavish furnishings of the Victorian Era, one of her favorite time periods.

The elder vampire derives great pleasure from simple things to lavish things be it the sounds of children laughing, the scent of flowers in the air, clothing, jewelry, or the male species.

She has very few dislikes but if she were to name the one thing that she despises the most is disloyalty and betrayal. She is not an elder to be crossed.

Position/job: Alisiandra is the elder queen of the covenant. She also owns an antiquities store where she sells some of the collectibles that she has obtained over her many years. The items that she can not bare to part with are not put on display in the store, nor are they for sale but instead are kept in lavish showcases held within the mansion.

Strengths/weaknesses:
    The vampiress's strengths are her wit, her cunning and the many years of wisdom that has come through trial and error. Her physical strength is unrivaled as all vampires that followed her do not possess the strength given to her by the master.

Other than the occasional lust for warm blood drank straight from the beating pulse of a wild animal, her only other weakness is a helpless child.

Weapon: Due to strength that might not be believed due to her lithe stature, she has no real need for weapons although she enjoys the thrill of learning new ways of defense, once again continually evolving with the ever changing times.

Bio: Alisiandra was born to an Egyptian scroll maker and scribe, Tuta. Her mother died while she was still a young girl, almost too young to remember the woman whom she had been born too. While not royalty, the family was rather well to do since those who could write well enough were often under the employ of the Pharaoh.

As a young child she played near the site of what is now known as the Valley Of The Kings. It was there that she would remain until she was betrothed to a man she did not love, something that was not uncommon among her people.

Upon having waited until the sun began to set low over the horizon to go out for a walk in the cooler air of the evening she slipped away from her parents abode with no intent other than to come to terms with the fact that she would indeed be married to a man she did not love. Her hopes, her dreams of falling madly in love with someone and having his children would all be gone in a few days. Of course, she'd be married, and would probably have children that she would love deeply but inside of her she knew that a sadness would linger. One was supposed to love, to be loved and not marry for the sake of some amount of wealth promised to her parents.

As she walked, she was attacked by bandits who had mistaken her for the daughter of royalty. Realizing their mistake, they made certain the young woman would not live to tell who her attackers were. But instead of Alisiandra dying that night, she was saved by a creature of darkness, her lord and maker, THE master himself, the first and original vampire, Padiaset who had fallen in love with her the moment he had laid eyes on her. Breaking his own rule, he had saved the human, wanting her for his eternal bride.

Many centuries passed by, his love and desire for her never waning. Together, they built a hierarchy of vampires, all loyal to the king of vampires until one night after betrayal had grown within the ranks he was captured. Not an easy feat but they had used his one weakness to get to him. Alisiandra. He allowed himself to be captured to save her. Of course, he would have never been captured by the disloyal vampires otherwise, but he loved Alisiandra so much that he would lose his life so that she would have precious moments to escape.

And escape she did, straight into the darkness and out of Egypt. It was then that she began plotting, planning revenge against those who had taken her makers life. But, all thoughts of revenge were removed from her mind, at least for the time being until she could rebuild a covenant loyal to her, with allegiance to her cause. Many years passed as she bred her army of revenge and when the time was right, she struck those down who had betrayed Padiaset.

With her cause complete, she moved to another continent, took her coven of loyal followers with her to a new land and gave herself a last name. It was there that the "young" female would settle and by chance one night upon a full moon happen upon another young woman, much like herself who had been beaten and left to die while a small child knelt beside her broken and lifeless body. It would be too late for Alisiandra to save the woman, but something inside of a heart she had thought turned to ice stirred once more.

A child had been knocked to the side, left for dead had crawled to cover her mothers body as if to protect her while her own body quickly drained of her blood. Alisiandra knelt beside the child, pulling her away despite her tiny fists attempting to pound at her. A child, one who she could give life to. Perhaps not in the way that she had once wanted to but now she could save this child's life, she could make the girl her own.

Everything inside of her screamed that it was wrong to force eternal life upon a child, but when the child looked up at her, fear filling her eyes a jolt had went through Alisiandra. The child was special...there was something about her. She forced herself away knowing that even if the child were somehow otherwise special more so than just the fact that Alisiandra wanted her for her own she couldn't take her. But as the moon waxed above them, she could see the color beginning to fade from the child's face and knew that within moments the girl would die.

Alisiandra could not, would not allow that to happen to the girl. She would not deprive the child of life, nor would she deprive herself of this one chance...

She lifted the girl carefully into her arms, biting her and draining her until she took almost her last breath. Then Alisiandra bit her own wrist, forcing her blood into the child's mouth until the small girl drank willingly. It was then that Alisiandra's life had begun again and she had purpose once more.

The covenant of D'Marqiue was born that night, based on love, loyalty, and eternal bonds.
    Last edited by Mysteria; 12-26-2014 at 03:49 AM. Reason: blah blah blah..spelling..grammar...the usual...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Anastacia (also is called Tacey, or Cia)

Description:
    Anastacia is a child in appearance. She was turned at a young age, hardly approaching six, at least that is what her physical body might suggest. Her hair is delicate and thin, often braided or gently brushed to fall in straight, dirty blonde strands to her mid-waist. She hardly reaches the waist of an average adult, having to reach over her head if she wants to hold someone's hand. Her clothes are tasteful, and always rich in design. The skin and the colors in her body seem accentuated in a particular way; the rose color of her lips always seems a perfect pink, her young cheekbones always highlighted in the faintest dash and glitter, and her eyes are a dark, deep chestnut brown.

Of all things, the child is quiet. Everything she do seems to be working on being less noticeable, from the near non-existent footfalls to the simple fact that she doesn't speak. The only thing that speaks is her eyes, and only to those who watch and understand her long enough to understand.

Spoiler: Image 

Personality: Tacey is serious in her movements, always observing and watching. She has some mannerisms of the child she was when she was changed only a few hundred years ago, carrying her very worn teddy bear whenever she could, being more comfortable with an adult near, most always her mother, and occassionally found becoming fascinated with simple things; but she also has the strangest combination of a child who has lived a lifetime, but who is still, trapped forever, a child. She is compassionate in the only ways she can be, more sensitive to other's feelings and thoughts than any in the household. She often appears when someone needs a ear just to listen, a mysterious shadow of the house who hears all and shares none. Tacey trails Alisiandra in almost all matters of discussion, appearing to pay no attention most of the time, though she always seems to be watching in the moments no one wants anyone to be watching. She has an undeniable affection for those she cares for, showing her love in the best way she can, choosing to sleep with them at night or sharing her carefully selected toys.

For the side of her that is still primal, still vampire, the side that all vampires struggle with, the blood and the lust, it seems entirely lost on the child. She has never fed from a human, only from the containers given to her by Alisiandra. Rare is it, if ever, that the girl seems anything but a quiet, never-aging normal daughter of a vampire queen.

She seems to avoid conflict at all costs. Often, she finds her way out of situations that call for any danger. The few times she has been seen upset are when members of her 'family' fight or seem to be hurt. Just like any child, seeing yelling and fighting that she can't understand leaves her sad and feeling isolated.

-her teddy bear 'brown bear'
    -drawing
    -braiding hair
    -books
    -being cuddled with
    -puzzles, above all toys, especially ones that require thinking
    -animals

Dislikes:
    -people yelling
    -shoes
    -the dark
    -conflict
    -movies
    -strange men
    -lying

Position/job: No one really knows. Some say that the child is around the queen only because the queen doesn't wish to part from her child for too long, but some believe the child has stronger senses and purpose that only her small, glittering almond eyes can see.

Strengths/weaknesses:
    It is known that Tacey doesn't like to be in complete darkness, as her room always has night lights and glittering twinkle lights gleaming from sun down to sun up. Some of the household thinks that the child has nightmares often, as sometimes a family member walks in on the child hyperventalating and looking more pale than one would think a vampire could be; of what she dreams that scares her so, they can only guess. Despite her undead and unaging needs, she is one of the few who can still enjoy the sweets of man without any pause, and who still requires what seems like sleep, rubbing her eyes often if she gets too tired.

She seems to have feet that don't feel pain, as many a times, her shoes have mysteriously disappeared as she slips them off to run in the garden barefooted, regardless of small stones or twigs that would cause a normal child to flinch. She has an uncanny balance, as seen when she does venture outside to play on the elaborate play-tree fort that was built for her.

She refuses to write anything, despite years of urging by Alisiandra, but can be seen sometimes attempting to read books beyond the colorful collection of children's books in her own gallery. The only other vocal intrest she has ever expressed is the fascination with instruments, the piano above all else.

Some view her as a constant weakness to the family, as the child is forever a child. It is entirely unknown how Anastacia would do in a fight, or ever out of the guard of the covenant, but each vampire views it as simply unimaginable that a single drop of harm fall upon the child.

Weapon: No weapons carried.

Bio: Tacey was turned as a child in the middle of the Victorian Era. No one but Lisia will ever be able to speak of what happened that night, the night when the girl's mother was left emotionally and physically dead, the child clutching on to the only thing she knew. There was never a father to account for the child, nor any family speaking a word of concern. The mid-Victorian child stopped aging knowing only the vampire as her mother. At first, the child hid, ever hiding, but the elder was patient. Eventually, the child was won over, and since has ever been loyal. She is slow to accept new people into her family, very careful and concise in her interactions. Lisia, fascinated by the child, has given the girl everything a young near six year old could want, though the child seems to want very little.

She has never spoken a word, or hardly uttered a sound beyond the occassionaly whimper or sigh, even the more rare barely audible laugh. She never shared her name, what she loved, never named her bear, the first gift from Lisia, or screamed once in the pain of changing. Some think that her throat was too damaged before she was changed for the vampire blood to heal, but the truth of why the child seems mute has never come to the surface, if there is any truth. It seemed the perfect name for the child, Anastacia. It meant 'rescurrection' in old greek, but even her most loved nickname speaks for the her. 'Tacey' means 'silent', or 'be calm'. For all of these things, Anastacia always was.
    Last edited by Elizabeth16; 12-20-2014 at 07:14 AM.

Spoiler: You must promise me you will hold on to hope. 

Mature and Fantasy.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Naturally, outshined by the lovely Eli and her masterful work. <3
    Set by Naraness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That is adorable I would have loved to play a child but somehow I think you two are working together
    Spoiler: Want to join a roleplay with me? I'm in these! Clicky Clicky 

Ask the Imp
    I eat questions -nom nom-

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast