Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Age of Lords (RP Thread)

The Invisible One
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

"Alright, I will be right back." Ashaden said, before heading off into a room behind the counter. On a table was a loaf of bread being covered by a big bowl to keep it warm. Ashaden took the bread and put it on a plate, then he headed out of the room, and brought the plate to Aster. "Here you go," He said, as he presented the bread to the young man. "And if you are really going to insist on paying, I will let you decide on how much to pay." On the plate that Ashaden put down on the table was a loaf of bread that still had a bit of steam coming off of it. The top of the loaf had a nice layer of sugar, and beneath the sugar the bread had a nice light brown color. There was a knife on the plate, as well as an already cut slice of the bread. The bread gave off a nice fresh banana smell.

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

"Thank you." He said with a smile before taking the slice. He gently tore it in half and gave one to Cyribel before eating his half. It was good, he decided, smiling at the taste. It was sweet, a little buttery and the hint of banana. Aster immediately liked it, licking the crumbs of his finger.

"This is really good." He said with a smile. "I suggest you sell it for the price of... well... if you have specialty bread of sorts... This certainly is special." Aster said, watching as his companion sniffed around for more.
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

"I'm glad you like it." Ashaden commented, with a smile. "I'm sure I can work something out with the pricing for this. Well, is there anything else I can do for you? Want a drink or something? Or will that be all for now?" Ashaden was very happy to see that the first two people other than himself to taste the bread liked it. As for pricing of the bread, he would probably make it more on the expensive side of his food, which wasn't that high, really. His food was cheaper than other Inn's, but that didn't seem discourage people from getting a meal from him. In fact, business for him was pretty good, and with this new bread, it could get even better.

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aster nodded and grinned. "Well... Juice or tea if it would be no trouble." He said with a smile. Most people never understood why he preferred nonalcoholic drinks over the sharp taste of alcohol. The dark haired youth looked at Cyribel, who was hiving him puppy eyes as he begged for another slice. Chuckling, he cut out two more slices, one for himself and one for his pet. Glancing at his host, he almost forgot something.

"Oh... Um, thank you again for the bread." He said with a grin. "What's your name?"

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

"I'm Ashaden Von Coucy. I'm glad you liked the bread."

Ashaden replied to the young man. He gave off a smirk when the Dog seemed to begged for another slice of the bread. 'It must be really good' Ashaden thought to himself a little sarcastically, as Dogs had lowers standards for a good meal. Though some Dogs did tend to be picky with what they ate, and maybe this Dog was one of them.

"And I can also get you whichever drink you prefer. I have several kinds of Juices and Teas."

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Smiling, he nodded. "Aster. And this is my partner, Cyribel." He said, watching in amusement when the dog woofed in greeting. The youth continued nibbling on another slice of bread, kind of not willing to share with the glutton of a dog. There was a reason he tried to keep the good tasting food away from him. He tends to leave the bland tasting ones behind. "Do you have peppermint tea? With milk?" He asked, a bit sheepishly too.

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

"Yeah, I can get you that. I'll be right back with it."

Ashaden replied again, then he turned and headed off to his backroom where he does all the cooking. He poured some boiling hot water in a mug, and put some peppermint spices in it. He took a few minutes to get the right amount of peppermint in it, which also gave a chance for the drink to cool down a bit. After the peppermint was all good, he poured in a bit of milk, as per request. He then exited the backroom and headed back to Aster.

"Here you go, Aster." Ashaden said, as he placed the mug of tea on the table in front of the young man. "Anything else you would like?"

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

When the smell of tea hit his nose, he grinned, smiling at the delicious smell. Taking the cup, he smiled at his host. "Thank you. This should be fine." He grinned. Aster took a small sip, before taking another bite of the bread. It was really good, enough to make him want more. He should visit this place more often.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234