Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11596061

Thread: Dragons of Galenzier IC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Val swung her axe towards another head, then yelled to Lil. "Two more will grow back unless you burn the stump. They're a pain to fight, so be careful."

Bjorn rolled his eyes, and limped back to a storage area. He took out a bottle. "Want something to help wash it down?" He asked, pouring himself a cup.

Anything.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lil gave a childish groan. "But I don't have much of that stuff in the first place." She said with a sigh before resuming the attack.

Vorrix made a nodding noise to signal he did. "Do we have to help them soon? Like a 5 minute nap wouldn't be bad." He said lazily.
    "A hero can be anyone even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat on a little boy's shoulder to let him know the world hadn't ended" -Batman.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bjorn sighed. "We can wait, rest a little, then help when they really need it." He said softly, sitting next to him and handing him some of the drink. "It isn't alcohol. Just throwing it out there if you're like Val."

Val sighed. "How about, we work together. You cut off heads, and I burn them." She suggested

Anything.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Oh thank god, I'm not a big fan of alcohol." He said in a relieved manner before chugging the drink down.
    "So when should we go help him?" He said, laying back.

Lil nodded. "I'm not sure if this thing'll give us the opportunity to though." She said with a intrigued smirk.
    "A hero can be anyone even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat on a little boy's shoulder to let him know the world hadn't ended" -Batman.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Val smirked. "That my friend, is where a good few years of practicing fire magic comes in handy." She said cockily. "And a few 'accidental' fireballs curving and hitting Bjorn."

Bjorn shrugged. "I'm not sure. We shouldn't rush in though. Wait until they need our help, because we probably will only have one shot at helping." Then he looked at Vorrix, a hint of curiosity on his face. "Is there a specific reason, or do you just not like the stuff?"'he asked, referring to alcohol

Anything.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lil began to laugh a bit before asking. "By the way, doesn't this Hydra seem a bit.. different?" She asked in a bit of a odd tone.

Vorrix nodded in agreement. He tilted his head. "Well, I'm kinda.. not the best drinker in a sense." He said a bit of a embarrassed manner. "I'm kinda sober.." He said with a sigh.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bjorn tilted his head. "So, you can't handle your alcohol? That's a rather harsh contrast between you and Val. Her tolerance is pretty high." Then, he chuckled slightly. "Once, Nanuuk drank a barrel of ale. It was rather amusing watching him stumble around drunk."

Val nodded. "Yeah, a lot bigger. And it's scales are weird. But, that may just be regional differences." She answered, preparing to swing her axe at the creature again

Anything.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Vorrix sighed. "More over I can't get drunk sadly." He said before yawning and stretching a bit more. He began to chuckle at the story of Nanuuk.

Lil nodded. "Not that, just overall it gives some odd feeling." She said a bit ominous-like.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bjorn looked at Vorrix, one eyebrow raised. "You are, unable to get drunk?" he asked, puzzled.

Val sighed. 'Maybe? I really don't know. A monster's a monster." She said, not really understanding what Lil was talking about

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11596061