Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [M] Risen Ashes: Episode 2: Dead Slumber [OOC]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy; Sci-fi; Dark Fantasy; Adventure; Mature;
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default [M] Risen Ashes: Episode 2: Dead Slumber [OOC]

Welcome to the second episode of the epic Risen Ashes episodic series! This is Episode 2: Dead Slumber

GM: Rahz
    Co-GM: **none yet**
    Third in Command: **none yet**

What lies beyond the walls of Atlantus, is not the one told by parents to their child. Contaminated by the means of war and death, inhabitated by creatures unknown to most humans. It is the land of Old Earth. What was known before, has changed. That is what happened to a man who have been resurrected by a military company called the Nemean Corps. The program, was known as the Third Earth program was originally for making super soldiers, but instead they make the dead, alive..
    The Nemean Corps. now roamed the lands of Old Sahara Desert and the Asian Crusts. Who are these men called Nemean? And what are their motives? But, far from their knowledge, a greater threat than the Reapers have awoken after a million years. Or 1000 Cycles in the Nemean Calendar. Prepare for a great war...

This is Dead Slumber...

Spoiler: CS 

Spoiler: Rules of Old Earth 
    Last edited by Rha'az; 01-12-2015 at 12:30 PM.
    "May the great Twelve have mercy on us all," - Marius, Inquisitor of the Crown

Spoiler: Random stuff 

October Member of the Month
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Name: Lisa Gabriel
    Nickname: Lisa

Personality: During battle, she became an agile fighter. When she sees her friends are in danger, she stops what she's currently doing and help them. Talk about caring people! Other than that, she never stops caring about people even if they are disfigured. Lisa always puts others' needs in front of hers and often forgets to take care of herself as a result.

Skills: Master swordsman, great medic, good cook, a person who can understand others and a great tracker.

Abilities: Lisa are capable of healing others with her power, although she prefers the medication packs. Lisa is also capable of running at the speed of 70 mph and able to sense nearby enemies.

Backstory: She lost her parents when she was 7, both of her parents were killed by thugs. She devoted herself to the Brotherhood as she finds that Alex, her close friend, is joining too. Trained for 10 years to be a master swordsman, she became the 2nd top swordsman in the Brotherhood's Academy of Blades, which makes Alex is the greatest swordsman in the Academy. Her only goal is to find who kill her parents and to help Alex to find the killer who attempted to kill Alex.

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Lisa Gabriel 

Weapons: An energy sword and a pair of Glock-90's.

Companion: A grey wolf, slightly bigger than the average wolf and its name is Kane.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I'll use a new character and Alex...

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Ok. I'm just kinda busy to create another CS.

"We're living in a dream; an endless fantasy," ~Yohio ♥
    Fantasy and Parody/Fan-based RP; Be warned; I write *a lot*
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Oh wow, how neat! It's full of so much mystery and got a dark edge that tickles my fancy, that's for sure. And to see a continuation of another RP always makes me smile c: Best of luck with your RP - it's a really cool idea!

But luck isn't enough when you need players, and what better way to attract willing participants but by advertising? I recommend submitting to Roleplay of the Week and/or The RPA Tribune. To do that you'll need a snazzy banner that'll compete with the lovely picture you've already got for all the glory, but don't fret! If you don't know how or simply don't want to make your own banner, there's a wonderful Banner Shop made just for such an occasion! If this isn't instant enough for you, there are two other methods that work pretty great: First off, you can add your RP to the RPG Directory, where GM's can strut their stuff and freely advertise your game :3 Next, I've gone ahead and added your RP to my signature to help you advertise, but be sure to remind all the other staff members to do the same~ If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, don't be afraid to PM me c:
    Last edited by CartelSaide; 01-13-2015 at 10:06 PM.

Spoiler: Need some RP advice? Click show~ 

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Wow, thanks for the kind words Cartel.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Name: Axl Shade

Nickname: Shadow/The Judgementor

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Axl Shade 

Skills: Expert marksman and the best tactitian ever existed. Martial artist, swordsman and expert at lockpicking.

Personality: Axl is kinda same as Alex but more reckless. He doesn't knocks his enemies out, he kills them. The people sometimes call him the Judgementor, because he brings the thugs to justice through death. He is also trying to adapt to his new surroundings...

Backstory: Axl Shade is a ressurected super soldier who is a descendant of Danny Kent. Axl became the first man to be resurrected through the Third Earth program. He have been died for over 40-70 years. Once resurrected, he looked that Earth is now pretty much destroyed and lead a group known as the Hydra, a group of soldiers who formerly worked for Nemean Corps. the ones who brought him back to life.

Through the Third Earth program he have been given the ability to stay young pretty much forever but he can only die through decapitation. Basically he is nearly immortal but there are things that could take away his 'immortality'. Only a weapon that fully composed of Hawkenium can kill him instantly without decapitation..

After his resurrection Axl began to walk across the Earth, finding his still-alive descendant, Alex...

Weapons: Two submachine guns, one Rarinite composed sword, 7 types of grenades, a pair of arm guards that could block any melee attacks and his RED (Reliable Extermination & Demolition) Helmet which allows him to see through walls, nightvision and process things 20% faster than normal humans.

Companion: None

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Nice Red Hood pic. I like it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Whoa, you read Red Hood And The Outlaws? Or watch Under The Red Hood?

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I watched under the red hood and I've read a few Batman comics with him in it. I haven't been able to get my hands on Red Hood and the Outlaws. I mostly read Marvel comics so I know a lot more about those guys.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast