Thread: [M] Pit and Eatz [IC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default [M] Pit and Eatz [IC]

Rated M for possible use of strong language and violence.

The Wolves are Back.

- - - Updated - - -

With each footstep, Alani grew closer and closer to the river. Her and her brother had been walking for what seemed like days and all she wanted was an ice cold drink of water. Her tongue was dry put it still hung out of her mouth only getting more dry from the slight breeze.

“It’s just ahead, I smell it!” Alani said in pure relief. She picked up her pace and within two minutes stood with her paws in the cool river, her head dipped down lapping up as much as she could. It was chilly outside, but the sun was shining. It made the river glisten.

“Good.” Conan said from pretty much out of nowhere. He always trailed in the back. Even though he had grown up with his sister, he didn’t have much interest in interacting with her let alone anyone else. He too was thirsty, and dipped his head down as well and lapped up what he could while his eyes still focused on the woods around them.

“This way, Tahlu.” Razor’s deep but soft voice spoke. Tahlu was blind. 100% blind from when she was just a few months old. She learned to use her nose very well, but still had some trouble in newer areas. From behind though, a wolf would never know she couldn’t see. But from the front, her glossy eyes gave it away.

Razor and Tahlu had become very close over the few years of their lives. They were practically litter mates, even though they weren’t actually related.

Tahlu was standing at the edge of a cliff, sticking her nose out into the air, taking in all the scents around her. There was an elk out in the field she stood above of. A bull, to be exact. She could smell the testosterone raging inside him. Her ear flicked as a hawk flew above her, the wind against it’s feathers making a surprisingly loud sound.

She took a deep breath and turned, following her friend.
    * may we meet again *

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Human, Animal, Romance, etc.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

An adult white wolf crouched in the shadows of brush. Her fur was once as white as the winter, however each strand now seemed to be matted with dirt and blood. She was once beautiful, her eyes the color of honey and her pelt pure. However now her beauty was forever buried deep beneath her history. Her left eyelid can lift no more than halfway, three deep, jagged scars run from the opening of her ear, across her left eye, and down the side of her muzzle. An array of scars covered her face and body.

Her one and a half golden eyes followed a small deer's every movement, her mouth watered more with every flick of it's ears. She inhaled deeply, but slowly, focusing only on her prey. Her left ear remained stiff and erect, while her right twitched at the soft sound of the flow of the river and with each crunch of grass in the doe's mouth. Over the years, she has become a great hunter. Typically, wolves hunt with others. However, she is not a normal wolf being large, able to look down upon the average female. She also prefers to be alone. Others simply get in her way.

Her large, white head snapped up as the doe bounded away into the woods, spooked by two intruding wolves. She lowered her head and growled.

--

Ace lay in a clearing, his black pelt glistened in the sunlight. The morning air was brisk and the sun was rising to its peak, it was perfect for sunbathing. He closed his eyes and breathed in the scent of grass and daisies.

In the shadows, a young multi-colored female rolled her shoulder muscles. Her eyes glistened slyly and her teeth were bared slightly in a sort of wolf-like grin. Her heart rate began to rose as she anticipated her attack. Quickly and quite noisily, she dug her hind paws into the dirt and broke through the brush. She sprinted and leaped, landing heavily on a black brute.

Ace opened his eyes and grumbled. "Tsi, I'm busy."

"Hm, no you're not!" Atsila mumbled over a mouthful of her father's ear. Annoying him was her favorite thing to do.

Set by: Ru

Spoiler: My RPs! 

I'd rather be a lion for a day than a sheep all my life~
    ♥ ♥ ♥

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"We should keep moving." Conan's cold voice spoke. Without waiting for his sister to respond in any way, he began walking off in the direction they were headed. Where was that? They weren't even sure. They'd stop when they thought it was right.

Alani sighed and walked after her brother. "Maybe this is where we should stay put. There's water here, and nice land."

Conan didn't answer. He just kept walking. The usual.

"Let's stay here for the night, Conan." Alani persisted. She knew there was no use in talking to her brother really. He was so hard headed, no one could ever get through to him. He was a strange creature. She had no idea why he was the way he was either.

Conan sighed and took a sharp turn to the right, getting ready to scope out the area they were going to be resting at for a little while. He began circling the area half a mile radius in each direction from where Alani and him had drank from the river.

--

"I love that." Tahlu spoke softly.

"You love what?" Razor asked.

"There are so many smells standing at an edge like that. It's like it paints a picture in my mind. A beautiful one." Tahlu replied. She also spoke like that. She spoke about everything being so lovely. She was always positive, despite her entire life situation.

She did get around by her nose though. It really did paint a picture of her surroundings for her. It was almost like she ever needed eyes. She was so used to it too, it was like second nature. It was pretty much all she knew.
    * may we meet again *

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The female's gaze followed the two strange wolves, the one named Conan seemed to be the Alpha of this small pack. Perhaps they were a mated pair. Silently, the large white wolf followed in the shadows. Her anger had mellowed and she was now merely curious of these two wolves. What were their intentions? This land was her's. Well, okay, she hadn't technically claimed it as her own, but her small family had been living her for a few nights now.

The wind carried the scent of her brother and her niece and her fur bristled. If they attacked her precious niece, they would meet their maker.

--

Atsila growled playfully and bit at her father's ear, maybe a little to much. The black brute let out a yelp and shook of the young wolf. "Enough, Atsila," he snapped. The pup, almost adult, lowered her head and looked away. She hadn't meant to upset her father, she only wanted to play. He was never any fun, aunt Claidi was the fun one.

Ace looked at his pup and then away. He felt guilty for yelling at her, but he wasn't in the mood to play at all hours of the day. Sometimes he just wanted to relax. There were days where he felt like he was the father of two pups, because Claidi was no more mature than Atsila.

♥ ♥ ♥

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Conan's head flicked in an instant. Within seconds he was by his sister. It seemed like he appeared out of nowhere.

"There's someone here." He said. He had an excellent nose. All wolves did, but his seemed to be a little better than the average wolf. Maybe it was because he practiced using it so much. He wasn't a talker, he stayed off in the distance. So, he used his sense of smell mostly.

Alani looked around and stuck the tip of her nose in the air.

"I don't smell anyone." She said. Conan lowered his head and stared in the direction of the wolf he could smell. She wasn't too close, but he could just about pinpoint where she was. A low growl grumbled deep inside him.

--

Tahlu's ear flicked to the right.

"Did you hear that?" She heard off in the distance a loud yell. A stern voice. It only lasted a split second.

"I didn't hear anything." Razor said.

"It sounded like someone, if I'm not mistaken." Tahlu replied.

Razor turned his head in the direction Tahlu was pointed.

"I didn't know anyone else was out in these parts. We haven't seen anyone in a week." Razor said.

"Why don't we head over there?" Tahlu asked.

"Let's hope they're friendly." Razor responded, and him and Tahlu headed in the direction of the stern Ace.
    * may we meet again *

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Her one and a half golden honey eyes locked with the stranger wolf known as Conan's. Slowly, she took a step back further into the shadows and lowered her head. Her ears swiveled ever so slightly at the sound of the wolf's growl. A challenge? Her lip curled up and away from her teeth and her head lowered more. Her muscles tensed and her fur stood on edge. This wolf had not yet done anything to provoke her to attack first, however he was close. This female was famous for her temper, that is why she prefers to be alone.

--

Ace sat down and raised his nose to the sky, and then to the grass, and then to his daughter as she laid on her stomach next to him.

"Where's Claidi?" Atsila asked, sniffing at an ant.

"I'm not sure, she went hunting awhile ago," Ace responded, turning his gaze towards the forest.

♥ ♥ ♥

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Conan could read the signs of the strange female wolf. As she reacted, so did he. His head slowly lowered and his hackles stood up. His eyes glared and his lips rose, exposing his white teeth. Clearly this female wasn't about to great them in a friendly manner. Not that Conan planned on greeting any strangers in a friendly manner either but it was very easy to tick him off and cause him to go haywire.

When he went off he turned into a ball of rage. His teeth would snap in every direction. By the end, he was always covered in blood. It was probably a good thing he wasn't a light coat wolf because he'd be stained red all the time. He had his good share of scars, but not many that his fur didn't grow over and hide now.

"Conan, stop." Alani said and rolled her eyes. Unlike her brother, she was not an aggressive wolf. She rarely fought. The only time she ever really did was with her back to defend each other. Other than that, she didn't see the need. Unless someone just randomly attacked. But, that was rare.

--

Razor and Tahlu were quickly near the two wolves. An older male and a younger female. Tahlu could smell them. She could smell their gender, and roughly their age. Her ghostly eyes stared straight in front of her, in the direction of the strangers.
    * may we meet again *

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In response to what Claidi's head was registering as someone of a challenge, she stepped out of the shadows. She was giving this wolf a rare, one-time chance to change his mind and walk away. Maybe a look at her would scare him off. Clearly, she was a veteran fighter. A growl rumbled low in her throat, her eyes not leaving the other wolf's. It was as if the other female was not even present to Claidi.

The male and Claidi seemed to be of equal height and muscle tone, it would be a pretty even fight. Then again, the other wolf could have no skill at fighting at all. It was a 50/50 chance.

--

Ace and Atsila sat in silence for a few moments until they both noticed they weren't alone. Atsila jumped to her feet quickly and watched toward the forest. She was practically a full grown adult now, though she was still considered a pup and therefore she acted like a pup. Sometimes it was hard for her to distinguish between right and wrong.

When the wolves came into view, she ran quickly to them. "Hi!" she barked in excitement. She loved meeting new wolves, she was tired of being stuck with her dad all the time.

Ace quickly transitioned into fatherly protective mode and ran after Atsila.

♥ ♥ ♥