Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunted

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Furry, Action, Adventure, Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Hunted

The sky darkened as ominous thunder clouds rolled overhead, casting a gloomy shadow over the palace. The women of the village adorned themselves in black dresses, while the men wore the nicest clothing they could afford. Children ceased their daily routine of laughter and play to cling to their mothers, while dawning the same clothing as their parents.
    Angus Fletcher, one of the twelve Elder Dragon Riders, died peacefully in his sleep, along with his beloved Wyvern.
    Immediately after his funeral, the village was thrown into a frenzy. Without all twelve Dragon Riders, the peace was not to last. After a town meeting, everyone decided that it was time to pick a new replacement. It was the only way to keep the land as prosperous as it had always been.
    A poor nineteen-year-old boy by the name of Vincent was chosen entirely by Fate.
    The kingdom rejoiced as the new Elder Dragon Rider was chosen, and the village waited patiently for the boy's would-be dragon companion to find him. However, Vincent was not so enthusiastic. He had heard a million times the stories of riders who were manipulated by their dragons to do evil. And unfortunately, it happened quite often.
    In his fear and confusion, Vincent ran away, hoping to escape the possibility of being converted. Running wasn't as easy as he thought it would be, for he was pursued by something large....
    And there was more than one of them.... many, many more...

Rules
    1. Please keep one-lining to a minimum
    2. No god-modding
    3. Please reply as often as you can
    4. No Mary Sues or Gary Stus
    5. Treat others with respect. Do not kill off other players without their permission
    6. If things start to heat up, take it to the PMs.

And now for the character sheet!

Name:
    (If a dragon) Good or evil?:
    Appearance (Description or image will do):
    Personality:
    Bio:

Aaaand here's mine.

Name: Vincent
    Human or dragon?: Human
    (If a dragon) Good or evil?:
    Appearance: Usually wears dark clothing, mainly a black hoodie and blue jeans. He always has a black fedora that casts a dark shadow over his eyes, along with a pair of reading glasses.
    Personality: Vincent is usually very quiet and a bit timid at times, though once one gets to know him, he is very protective and loyal.
    Bio: (Stated above)

Ketchup Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Hi there! Looks like a great RP; you’re off to an amazing start!

Might I offer some friendly suggestions to help you on your way?

Take a look at the Roleplay of the Week thread! If you need a banner for a submission for RP of the Week, then check out the Banner Shop!

You can also look at the Roleplaying Games Directory to advertise your RP. Staff would be happy to help you advertise your Roleplay both here and in the RPA Tribune.

Any questions, feel free to PM!

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hmm, this seems cool. I may have a sheet up tonight.
    Squid...

Anything.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Save me a slot! I'll have a dragon up, This seems great. I'll edit this when i make the CS!
    And now for the character sheet!

Name:
    (If a dragon) Neutral, can be both. Usually good, but has tough love.
    Appearance: A dragon that's a bit above average in height but is somewhat slimmer, with muscle though. He's got crimson scales and a white underbelly. He can be very intimidating and his scales are usually laid against each over, looking flat and soft, but they can be raised to a spikier form. He is extremely quick and rely's on fire and electricity/lightning sometimes.
    Personality: When matters are grim he can show tough love. If everything's fine and not beyond weird he'll be very humorous and reckless, he often enjoys embarrassing humans and messing with them. He however has developed somewhat of a dislike for them after being called a "Monster" and being abused by many in the past, along with being hunted. He is a very lonely fellow. He's extremely quick too.
    Bio: He was born in a elite dragons den which was ordered to be hunt down by a arrogant king, after his drake parents had been taken down, in a hard fight that is, he had been the only one to escape out of the group besides his brother which was eventually hunted down along with him, he however managed to survive and lives to this day. (Tried to keep it short.)
    Last edited by TempaDragon; 02-04-2015 at 02:03 AM.
    "A hero can be anyone even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat on a little boy's shoulder to let him know the world hadn't ended" -Batman.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Awesome! Spot reserved! Thanks for joining.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Squid View Post
    Hmm, this seems cool. I may have a sheet up tonight.
    No problem. Take your time! ^.^

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, I'm really sorry that I'm taking so long. Studies and all, y'know? However, I'm working on the sheet as I type this, so expect it tonight. Again, really sorry!
    Squid...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's fine, I completely understand. My college has this website blocked during the day, so... yeah...

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Apophis

Human or Dragon: Dragon

Good or evil?: Chaotic

Appearance: Apophis is an ancient Blue dragon. He stands at 22 feet tall, and has a wingspan of 150 feet. The scales on his body shine like sapphires in the moonlight. The scales on his belly are the colour of desert sand. He is a True Dragon, having four legs and a pair of wings. His eyes are pure white.

Personality and Bio: Apophis leads a very secluded life. Since his birth, he has lived in deserts and dry regions, appreciating the seclusion they provide. He is not a necessarily evil dragon, though he will not go out of his way to offer assistance unless there is something in it for him. He is always interested in acquiring new knowledge, and has amassed a vast library in his den beneath the sands. He spent much of his early life mapping and exploring the world, causing havoc for several early civilizations, and creating his treasure horde. Now in his prime, Apophis is much more powerful, able to confront larger settlement, even kingdoms, and demand tribute in exchange for not being destroyed. As a breath weapon, Apophis is able to spew a deluge of corrosive acid.
    Squid...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Accepted! I can't wait to see how this goes.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast