Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dark Forest of Timeless Light IC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sci-fi and Romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Zax eyed the bottle "i don't drink, even when it's free" he said "sorry but i'm gonna hit the hay early, i haven't had a good sleep in ages" he said as he stretched the bartender gave him the keys to his room "well i don't know whether the fog will disperse in the morning, but my gut says it won't, one can hope i suppose" zax waved at the rest of them as he headed up some stairs there was a hallway of doors going from 5-16 the number engraved in his key was 19 so he headed up the next flight but there was another hallway labelled 20-30 he went back down a flight realising that was the top floor he patrolled along the hallway looking at the doorsas soon as he got to 16 upon closer inspection there was a ladder opposite the 16 door he climbed it and three doors labelled 17, 18 and 19 were there he went through 19 unlocking it

as he opened the door he looked around the room it was an attic room the ceiling slanted there was one window in the wall which looked out to the harbour an old bed with a clean mattress and sheet and a desk he sat at the desk and lit a candle with the complimentary matches and edited the map's route they were going to take in hopes that they avoid more weather phenomena's as he was writing his eyes got gradually heavier and before long he was falling asleep he blew out the candle and let his face fall on the desk and he fell into a blissful sleep
    The Stars are the Path I Follow the Moon the Light that Guides me

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

zora sat down at the bar her tail flicking this way and that as she observers the different smells and sound that she was not used to. this was going to be interesting she thought to her self as she order her self some milk " you know Inessa, i think me and you will work well together till we part ways " she smiled to the disgruntled bartender. she knew he was wanting her to drink a alcoholic beverage but she never did drink had to keep her whits a bout her even in a place like this . any thing could happen withe drunken men about.

leaning forward placing her elbows on the bar top she drank her milk and tried to identify each sound. cup hitting a table, dice rolign agiant the warn flore, men belching, the sound of coins clattering to the table. there thought s stoped as a hand grabed her tail " hey littel fox want to show me your tail" the small of reached alcohol on the mans breath made her want to vomit as he tugged on her tall again " i bet you wont see anything like this in your village " zora turned and grabbed the man by the throat her eyes instead of the r silver gray glowed amber " never ever grab my tail " she slammed him again the bar holding him down " never underestimate a foxling woman, now run along little boy " she said making the man almost wet him self and he let go of her tail . she stood and the bartender gave her her Kaye as well " you'll have to excuse me i can stay down hear its to much " she said to her companion and headed up the stairs.

room 18 . she sighed latest she would be up high where she could seem the air she thought claimed up the ladder and in to her room lockign it behind her . she went to the window and took calming breaths as she opened the shutters. she let the anger get the best of her some times . she reached in to her top and pulled out a jade pendant she was unsure to this day want it meant but she was not allowed to take it off as the elders told her. the round pennant felt hot in her hand as she watched the letters go form glowing silver to back once again.
    The only limit is YOUR mind

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"Tch. . . hardly any fun this group is." Inessa says, taking another swig out of the bottle.

For the next hour or two, Inessa spent her time drinking away the coin she made off killing those mercenaries. She would arm wrestle with some of the men as well as play dice and cards, betting what she did not spend on drinks. She did not win all her games but the entire point of playing was to have fun rather than win. She would have a little left over to spend on herself.

After those few hour's, she retired to her room, which was marked with a #1 on the door. The room was furnished with very fine fabrics and furniture. She would lock her door and crash on the bed for the rest of the night. She remembered to remove her chain mail and solerette's before hoping in her bed. She held onto her sword while she slept, as it was just a natural habit to have her weapon on her wherever she was.

I honestly don't care. If the roleplay looks good, then I'll join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ichigo sniffed the air around her. It smelled of men and alcohol. Honestly, and ironically, the smell did not bother her. Kizoku scurried back to her when he noticed that Inessa was gone. He took the bottle and drank it rather quickly. Ichigo snickered, but Kizoku didn't mind. Ichigo downed the "beverage" in a few gulps and looked around. "I won't be able to sleep tonight," she thought to herself.

↑ This is clickable ↑ (I need to update this lmao)

Spoiler: My Junk 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Zax dreamt he was in a house his sisters were talking in the room they were in he was standing in the centre of it his father walked in holding a bundle of wood under his arm his sisters greeted his father but when he looked outside there was nothing but fire his father drew the curtains and started cooking his elder sister Viola walked through him and everything around him started to burn away first the walls of the house he watched as all of them panicked Serena ran to her room his father tried to put the fires out but a beam fell on him killing him viola turned into an ash statue and then crumbled away Zax ran to a bucket of water and picked it up he burst into Serena's room and closed the door she was in the corner with her knees to her chest coughing as smoke filled the room he opened his mouth but no words came out then fire engulfed the room he tried throwing the bucket on Serena to put her out but the water stayed in the bucket frozen then the floor opened up and a massive jaw filled with rows of jagged teeth, it laughed with eyes of burning magma opened it's mouth as the house the environment and zax fell into blackness...

Zax jerked awake looking at his surroundings he felt his forehead which was coated in sweat his hands slightly trembling he grasped his wrist and took slow deep breathes "it's just a dream" he told himself again again as his heart rate slowed and his hands stopped trembling he took a deep breath and stood up "at least i got some sleep" he put his hand on where his eye used to be and felt the black bandage wrapped around his head "i wonder if serena is okay..." he said he hoped nothing bad had happened at the capital, he knew she was capeable of fending for herself but that still didn't stop him worrying.

he looked out the window and the fog was still there he looked at the map route "we can't just leave this place without gaining some answers this fog is not natural and the people here deserve to at least know what happened to the others" he said he took off the bandage and unwrapped the knot at the back of his head he looked at a small mirror "well i'll give the man credit he knows how to take out an eyeball without a mess" the eye was gone from the socket and aside from the dried out blood the inside of the socket had at least been healed so it wouldn't require maintenance but that still didn't change the fact his eye was gone. He looked at the black bandage "why take my eye ? surely an organ or even my soul you could have asked for...why my eye? and why give me this bandage which heals wounds?" as he pondered the strange man's motives he found no answer he was unsettled by that man and hoped he would never see him again, but he felt as though fate would dissapoint him with another encounter.

"hmmm i wonder" he closed his eye lid at least with his eye closed it just looks like he has one eye shut he picked up his sword and cut his thumb enough for it to bleed he then wrapped the bandage on it he felt his thumb pulsate then removed the bandage and aside from a small scar the wound was completely healed "small wounds can be fixed it doesn't just apply to my eye" he though aloud he wrapped it around his head again covering the eye he armoured up and left for the cart he wanted to check what they had and say good morning to his companions

My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Zora sat up her hair sticking up in every direction. her hears tricked back and forth as she listen for anything out of the ordinary. satisfied she got up and pulled her cloak on and the hood up. zora was anything but a morning person. gathering her things she hedded down stairs and garbing some food . she sat down at the table by the biggest window. she pulled down her hood as she popped a peace of toast withe jam on it and looked out the window. it was awfully gray and foggy in this town how can people enjoy it hear she thought. she wouldn't be able to stand it. she was to used to the forest and sunlight .

zorra looked up seeing zax. she nodded looking ridiculous withe her hair sticking up in every direction and a peace of toast haning out of her mouth " morning " she mumbled withe her eyes half open. she looked like a small chiled just beeing woken up by there parent as she huddled in her cloak.

I honestly don't care. If the roleplay looks good, then I'll join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ichigo could not sleep a wink with the horrific things she had seen once she closed her eyes. She walked downstairs and ignored all of the offers of food to her. She sat in a chair that faced a window and looked outside. Kizoku dragged a chair next to her, but he faced the back to the window and sat down. "Sleep well?" he asked, and he noticed her shake her head in the corner of his eye. "I see......," he said softly.

↑ This is clickable ↑ (I need to update this lmao)

Spoiler: My Junk 

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Inessa was already up and about as soon as the rooster was crowing on the horizon. While the fog was thick, most of the surrounding environment was illuminated in an orange glow, partially due to the rising sun's light reflecting off the airborne water particles.

As the rest of the group was already in the bar eating breakfast, Inessa had taken a stroll after waking up to the local guild. It was run down, with maybe two attendants keeping the place. She had gone to collect a few book's on weather as well as mythical creatures that could induce unnatural fog. The book collection at the guild though was very lacking and only had a few books on weather or creatures. A beginners guide to mythical creatures the first one was called. The second book was titled Jamex Nereleon and the theory of natural weather patterns. Two books really, but this was better than nothing.

She had arrived yesterday at around mid-afternoon. She had already attempted to get a boat to cross the ocean, but with the services discontinued due to the unnatural weather effects, she had no choice but to clear the obstacle before her. There might even be a gold reward in it for her, which could prove profitable.

As she arrived again at the tavern, she was wearing the same apparel she had on yesterday while wearing her black hood and cape and chose the closest empty table near the entrance. She sat down and waved to one of the tavern wenches to come over and grab her order, while she opened up the first book, the one about mythical beasts, and began reading.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Zax sat down at the bar and had a light breakfast he held back his inner laughter and looked at Zora "morning, sleep well ?" he replied as he ate his breakfast he looked at the bar tender and asked him "is there any monsters or creatures local to the waters around here ?" he asked, the bar tender put his hand to his chin and pondered for a bit then he replied "aside from the fish i suppose every fishing port has it's kraken somewhere, they eat wood you see so they go to locations where large numbers of fishing boats gather and eat the ships, although we haven't had one in years...i suppose there'd also be mermaids but a group of men married them and we haven't heard from either since...now that i think about it" he says Zax shakes his head "is there any rare monsters that appear" zax said interrupting the man

the bartender stroked his chin "well we have a local legend, that goes something along the lines of this if i remember correctly" he cleared his throat "when the heaven's rage sinks into the sea, a great beast shall be seen, it's power consumes all near it's home, and those who incur it's wrath, will forever be alone." he said "there was a second part, although we still don't know what it means so we just tell our children the first part" zax nodded "could you tell me ?" the man shook his head i don't know what good it'll do ya but..." he cleared his throat again and scratched his head "when first encountered it's rage ran rampent, tamed once, it journeyed far, until winters embrace forced it's cards, it could not fall so soon, too late, but never could it forget his friends fate."

Zax repeated the words "when the heavens wrath sinks into the sea, a great beast shall be seen, it's power consumes all near it's home, and those who incur it's wrath, will forever be alone. when first encountered it's rage ran rampent, tamed once, it journeyed far, until winters embrace forced it's cards, it could not fall, too soon, too late, but never could it forget his friends fate" the bar keep nodded "we tried too find out what the beast was but we don't know any sea dwelling creature that travels most have a depth or environment they stick to" zax repeated the words in his head "heaven's wrath must be lightning" he said as he pondered more repeating it again and again in his head

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Zora thought on the tail. It wasent very descriptive was it, noting to decribe what the creature could be . " I slept ok I'm
    Just not a morning person " she said as she sat back crossing her arms. " it sounds like this creature or person has been betrayed. Somthing has caused it anguish" she thought back to all
    Of her books . She cocked her head to the side " lightening ? Zax you were struck down by a bolt of lighting yesterday " she said remembering the loud sound . She shiverd as a image of zax having his eye removed . " that man yesterday at the barn" she said " could somthing from yesterday have to do Withe that ?" She asked " that man ... Thing. Took your eye " she ponders . " what do you think ichigo kzikuo , inessa ?" She looked around at the goup

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2021222324 ... LastLast