Page 1526 of 1661 FirstFirst ... 1476152415251526152715281576 ... LastLast
Results 15,251 to 15,260 of 16604

Thread: Battle of Limbo [M] (Sparkz & NoviDome)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Maybe they're not interested... yet."

October Member of the Month
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"Let's hope that it stays that way. You have Joanna and Jake had his sister... gods... they can't make it done there..."

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Geoffrey shook his head. "We won't let them," he repeated softly. "Let's go back to the caves... see if we can be of help."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She nodded. "Of course..." She looked to them and led them back to the caves. She looked at all the injured. "Pep talk time.... any encouraging words?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"I could use some myself..."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Diana sighed an nodded. "Me too...." she composed herself and walked among them. It all seemed hopeless. All of the gods, with an exception of a few, were never mortals and never experienced any lasting pain. Only Jake and Diana had recently been mortals and they knew very well the pain that came with mortality. The titans seemed to be unstoppable. And yet, they had been stopped once. It was time to do that again. She looked back at Jake and smiled slightly before addressing the gods.

"Everyone! I need your attention!" she called out and everyone was silent. "Listen. I know you are all scared. To be honest, so am I. But I have been in this position before. Injured and preparing to fight for your life. We know we can be hurt now. Therefore, there is no room for recklessness. To the titans, we are simply mere mortals. But that's okay. We out number them! There is strength in numbers! We shall prevail and win back our home! We will Win! Because now, they have nothing to lose and everything to gain. But they are desperate. That will make them sloppy. We have better knowledge of the land than they! We can win! We will win! Who's willing to fight for their homes?! Who is willing to stand up to them and fight with me!"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Cheers erupted from the gods, and some got up to their feet to clap. Jake walked over to Diana and laid a hand on her shoulder, giving her a faint but very sincere smile. "That was some speech," he said and gently kissed her. "I love you."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Diana grinned over the crowd before looking over at Jake once he laid his hand over his shoulder. She looked at him and smiled as they kissed. "And I love you."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Some gods continued clapping as the kissed, and Jake was fairly sure he could hear Aphrodite 'woo' for them. He smiled as he pulled away and looked at their army. They were an odd bunch, but he was sure they could stand their ground. "We need a strategy, my friends... I want one team to gather information on the titans. Another team will do everything in their power to figure out how to lock them up again. I'd prefer this team to contain at least one of the original six Olympians. The rest of us, we divide into groups and take turns patrolling a perimeter to keep the ones inside safe."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Diana grinned as the gods clapped and cheered for them. She wrapped an arm around Jake's waist as he started speaking to the crowd. She nodded as he stated his plan. "Those who wish to help gather info, go with Geoffrey, god of peace! Those who wish to help figure out a way to lock up the titans one more, stay here with Jake. The rest, preferably able bodied fighters, come with me! We will set up a patrolling schedule." She nodded as everyone started to get into their groups. She kissed Jake on the cheek before leaving his side to set up and start the patrols.

Page 1526 of 1661 FirstFirst ... 1476152415251526152715281576 ... LastLast