Page 1 of 91 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Living in Hell OOC

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Default [M] Living in Hell OOC

IC : https://role-player.net/forum/showthr...06#post2407606

For countless centuries hell has had its’ order, imps and human souls at the bottom. Sins and the devil up top. The only exception to this was the reapers and their academy, where tortured human souls who were tired of being every demons’ doormat at best, went to get to try and become reapers. The ones that succeeded came out different from before, seemingly not even noticing those souls they used to call friends. Those that failed… well even the demons pitied them. Now the classes in between the sin and imps were always fighting to prove they were right or get into a higher classification in the coliseum or risk the devils’ anger.

For nearly as long demons have been locked up in their own world, which was as nearly as large. Even if it wasn’t nearly as beautiful as the human world. It had been the devils’ decision though no one remembered why. During that time, few demons were in the human world at all. From time to time a few would try to escape through the reapers’ exists, but always brought back and torn to bits by hell hounds.

Times were changing and everyone could tell it was only going to get worse, even so the rarely seen king was nowhere to be seen and the only sign that he was still alive was the hell hounds he used were larger and older than the other hell hounds and would only listen to the devil. Still moved on his orders, even so there are some that still believe he had died.

Even if he wasn’t that didn’t matter, what did was the number of demon that were sick and tired of beating each other or getting beaten. So there were mobs of demons forcing their way through the reapers gates, even if a few died fighting the reapers and guards that protected the gate. As well as imps entering fights in the coliseum and actually winning, raising in classes. Servants of the middle and even some of the higher class revolting against their masters. There has even been whispers that someone may be starting a group to take on the king in general, though most ignore that one since the last time the king fought ended up destroying a large amount of land.

Not bad enough for you? Then what about the reapers, who are getting sick and tired of losing their own because of demon selfishness and greed. As well as making their job hard, word on the street is that there are reapers who have dropped the peace pact made so long ago and started killing demons on their own for one reason or another.

What will happen to the human world that has all but dismissed demons’ as fables of the past, with few that actually believe or know how to fight them? What will become of hell that was used to a chaotic sort of order, that help to keep peace with the reapers; whose battle skill alone put them on even footing as a demon and weapons made them more than a little dangerous, is breaking down and chaos is starting to take foot?

Rules
    1. I am the GM please respect that
    2. Cursing is allowed just try to not use it all the time
    3. please be respectful to your fellow players
    4. no killing off characters without the creator/players agreement to do so
    5. even if this is a hell rp, please try to not make your characters too overpowered

Currency
    There are three kinds of currency: fire gems, water/frost jewels, and earth stones (that is from least valuable to most, same goes with how rare they are)

Fire gems kinda looks like amber with an every burning flame within it. They can be broken and a few different thkngs can happen. The most common is a geyser of fire erupts from it, next is a wisp can come from it, but the rarest thing that can happen is a flaming tree seed will actually be inside. These are actually quite valuable as well, but it happens so rarely that most have given up finding or wasting their "money" on trying to find one. Flaming trees sprout a special kind of fruit that only comes from that kind of tree. Different parts of the flaming forest has its own blooming periods, but the trees that come from the gems. Don't seem to have any set pattern, almost like the fruit whenever they want too. Another strange thing is that most of the fruits don't have any seeds, making flaming trees even more valuable. Especially for the "farmers" of hell.

the water/frost jewels, look like little aquamarine stones that when looked into give the feeling being in water or surrounded by frost (depending on the stone,) these break easier than the fire stones making them rarer. As well as being the cause for en certainly parts of hell being frozen over. Since when these break the most common things that happen when these are broken, are giving different amounts of water or causing frost to some out of it. Sometimes releasing a blizzards' worth of frost and frozen material, freezing everything in the area of it and sometimes even warping the demons in it. Ton make their powers or appearance to do with snow and frost. (The water cam these sometimes but only when ALOT of water comes out at one time) since these stones are rare though, demons try to be careful with them. Some have even found a way to get water out of them with put breaking the stone or seeming to empty it at all.

the earth stone is the rarest of them all, it is an almost jade looking stone that has some kind of human world material. These are harder then the others to break, so it is always hard to say what would happen if they are broken. Though, some have said that there is a way to use some pf the material to reach a humans' head from hell. So that you cam convince/get them to summon you and the demon can bypass the gate. The most common use though, is to sell them to certain demons that for some reason are curious about the human world and study it. These creatures will pay a lot for even just one of these stones.

ok, that is for the currency. One last note before I forget, there are demons that search all around hell for these stones and trade them for food.

there are a few different races you can be
    • the seven deadly sins *limited*
    • fallen angel
    • demon
    • reaper
    • reaper in training (there is a reaper academy, if you would like to know anything about it. Then send me a pm)
    • imp
    • human (living)
    • human (demon hunter)

The seven deadly sins
    Wrath -claimed by DC Death-
    Greed -claimed by Pied Piper-
    Gluttony -claimed by me-
    Sloth -claimed by DizzyMaelstrom-
    Pride - claimed by DizzyMaelstrom -
    Lust - claimed by ToonYoshi-
    Envy -claimed by ilax silverkin-

Character sheets

Demons (this goes for sins too)
    Name:
    Age: If any clue/optional (For a sin, pretty much how long they had been a sin. Since not everyone starts out as a deadly sin)
    Personality:
    Powers:
    Appearance:
    Bio: (doesn't have to be long but will give us some idea or perspective about your character)
    Other:

Fallen angels
    Name:
    Reason that has fallen:
    Personality:
    Powers:
    Appearance:
    Bio:
    Other:

reaper
    name:
    Personality: Possibly optional
    appearance:
    Main weapon: *doesn't have to be a scythe but does have to list what it is*
    Skills:
    Powers/tricks: *these are learned at the academy since most reapers aren't born but trained may allow some born ones if you explain them*
    Bio:
    Other:

Reaper in training
    Name:
    Years in the academy:
    Personality: *tend to be more emotional then fully trained reapers*
    Appearance:
    Practice weapon: *won't get main weapon until is a full reaper, but this is the one the character favors*
    Secondary weapons: *other weapons that they use*
    Bio:
    Other:

Boogeyman
    Name:
    Fears: (The things they fear most, that they can bring to life)
    Powers: (abilities they have)
    Appearance:
    Bio:

Imps (they tend to be faster but weaker then normal demons)
    Name:
    Age: Still optional, but since they are killed off faster than normal demons is recommended
    Personality:
    Powers
    Appearance:
    Bio:
    Other:

Humans
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Job/occupation:
    Possible skills:
    Bio:
    Other:

Humans (hunters)
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Job/occupaion:
    Skills/tricks:
    Bio:
    Other:

The seven deadly sin
    Spoiler: Arcus 
    Spoiler: DC Death 
    Spoiler: DizzyMaelstrom 

Spoiler: Pied Piper 
    Spoiler: ilax silverkin 

Demon
    Spoiler: Night terrors 
    Spoiler: P.K. 
    Spoiler: Hazy 

Fallen Angel
    Spoiler: night terror 
    Spoiler: WeisAllein 

Reaper
    Spoiler: Arcus 
    Spoiler: DC Death 

Reaper in training

Boogeyman

Imp
    Spoiler: DizzyMaelstrom 

Humans
    Spoiler: Piedpiper 
    Spoiler: Arkemedus 
    Last edited by Arcus; 05-26-2015 at 12:46 AM.

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Your daily overdose of cute
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Name:Kira
    Years in the academy: 4
    Personality: Kira is a very soft spoken girl, But do not think that makes her weak. She is a fierce fighter and worker, she's worked hard to get where she is, Though she still hold to many human emotions now some of the years here have hardened her more then when she was simply a tortured soul. She still has periods where she can take it and has to cry herself to sleep at night but its beginning to slow down and lessen each time. Despite being harder she is not unkind.
    Appearance:
    Practice weapon: sickles.
    Secondary weapons: throwing knives, and large throwing needles.
    Bio: Kira doesn't remember anything about her life before hell, in fact she's almost convinced that she had no life before hell and has always been someone else toy. She wondered around hell for the longest time unable to fight back or fend for herself and was always always someone else punching bag. She ran across the Soul reaper school through another trainee and after investigating what she could without going in she finely entered. Even with the Knowledge she had acquired it was like nothing she'd expecting, the first few weeks she was tempted to leave no matter how humiliating it was. But somehow she didn't and found the determination to continue one for the next 4 years under her mentor. (Open to anyone who wants that position).
    Other:

Name: Alteria - Alt for short.
    Personality: Alt is curies but not uncautious. She's wry of the demons and reapers and anyone above her. She enjoys watching others but tends to keep out of everyone's way, be it another imp or the devil himself. She's normally kind to human spirits when she can be but also tends to stay away from them.
    Powers: Alt can teleport in a puff of smoke, but not to far distances. She can Also levitate small objects around her, She's extremely light on her feet and faster then her siblings where, She's got keen hearing and darkvision.
    Appearance: She's even kinda small for and Imp.
    Bio: Alt was just one of the few siblings she had, not that many of them survived. Her brothers were to foolish and hyper, one died in the arena and another died trying to get to the human world. Alt learned from these 'mistakes' and decided not to do anything to draw attention to herself, she lived simply, slept little and ate alone. Her only friend is a wisp of some essence that follows her around, She talks to it often and it seems to understand but never says anything back.
    Other: She carries a small staff she found after some demons had a particularly brutal fight with some reapers, though she hasn't figuerd out if its special or not yet.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Accepted! I enjoy your characters, normally imps would servants to others. Higher ranked, but yours is great ^^

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Thank you! I'm so glad!

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

...Did you say I could be a reaper?! I want this Arcus, I want this bad. Can I fit another RP in? hum... *goes to think in corner*
    Last edited by Omac; 02-25-2015 at 03:27 AM.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

|Heroic|Science Fiction|Anime|Fantasy|Mature|
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

OOoh! I want to be a Sin. The sin that I am currently atoning it Wrath...So i'll work on that.

Spoiler: Theme Song 

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DC Death View Post
    OOoh! I want to be a Sin. The sin that I am currently atoning it Wrath...So i'll work on that.
    got it, I will put reserved for you. Until your cs is posted

Quote Originally Posted by Pied Piper View Post
    ...Did you say I could be a reaper?! I want this Arcus, I want this bad. Can I fit another RP in? Hum... *goes to think in corner*
    Sorry to tempt you, but I believe that this should be fun. It would be fun to have you on mac, I understand if you can't be a reaper.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Maybe I'll make another imp who is a servant but I'd prefer to actuly have a master over playing on myself...
    then again... maybe not...

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Well you could always have Gluttony as a master *think only a few reapers bother with servants* (plus no one else has submitted yet, *shrug* or you can wait if you want to)
    Last edited by Arcus; 02-25-2015 at 03:35 AM.

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Mostly. But anything I find interesting I will Probably join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Might make a fallen angel.

Revive Amarantha, if you know what I am sayin' Arcus

Page 1 of 91 12351 ... LastLast