Page 1 of 15 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon ORAS: A Tale of Trainers.

Willshaper
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Semi realistic, and fantasy, with a pinch of Sci Fi
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Default Pokemon ORAS: A Tale of Trainers.

Pokemon

Omega RubyAlpha Sapphire
    A Tale of Trainers
    Spoiler: Opening Theme 

Across the world people and Pokemon come together. be it has partners in work, friends in play, teammates in contests, and above all. The single strongest bond yet developed.
    Trainers and Pokemon.

Everywhere trainers and their Pokemon gather together in leagues to test their skills in the art of pokemon battle. At the same time countless coordinators and their partners strive to be the best in show in contests of beauty and grace.

The world of pokemon brings so many possibilities, hopes, dreams, goals, and above all. Friendships.
    as people meet, battle, train, and raise their pokemon side by side, they grow closer as people. A comradeship that not even the vast distances of oceans can break.

However not all share good intentions, there exists, as in all worlds, certain groups who hold to beliefs that have been taken to the extreme.
    Every day they are held back by the many trainers who just by doing good deeds hold back their foul ideals.

But that story is not ours.

Our story begins in the Hoen region, on the road to Rustboro city home of the trainer's school and Rustboro Gym. An important stop for trainers just starting their pokemon journeys.

And this is where all of you come in. Trainers, Breeders, Researchers, Coordinators,
    and even Collectors.
    The story will begin with all of us just outside Rustboro City.
    Nearly all of us (I hope) will be just starting out our journey to achieve our dreams within the pokemon universe. Though it will not be a walk in the park.
    As we all grow together we will face trails, tough gyms, strong rivals, sinister forces, and even just plain ole Wild Pokemon Shenanigans.
    But through it all we will be given the chance to grow as people and trainers.

So without further ado, Here is the nitty gritty of the rules, the characters. and everything else.

Rules
    1: this is NOT a mature thread, so while i encourage you all to be as creative as possible. KEEP IT CLEAN. Please.
    2: Listen to the GM, I don't want to fight you all but i won't just bow to your demands either.
    3: Three Strikes You're Out. If I get three or more major complaints about a person in three separate instances I WILL ASK THEM TO LEAVE.
    4: I know you want to be the very best. But you're starting out. keep your character reasonable and more down to earth. We can't all be like Ash (nor will I accept any Ash based characters)
    5: Please keep all fonts and colors readable. Comic Sans in ANY high intensity color is not readable ( just avoid and color settings like #FF0000 or #00FF00 or #0000FF or any combination thereof, except #FFFFFF which is white)
    6: I would prefer a solid couple of paragraphs per post but quality is greater than quantity.
    7: Rule six said, I will not accept one line posts.
    8: Third person perspective with your writing please, It's easier to follow than
    "I turned to you and gave a smile" or things of that nature.
    9: If you've made it this far put "Pikachu was a poorly designed pokemon" somewhere in your CS
    10: HAVE FUN DANG IT!

Trainer Card (Character Sheet)

Name:
    Trainer Title:
    Physical Description:
    Team:
    Badges(Update this as you progress)

A brief personality ( One to Two paragraphs no comma lists)

Dreams (Your goals):
    Struggles (Where you have the most difficulty):
    Strengths:
    Last edited by Derpnaster; 03-04-2015 at 06:08 AM.

"Life before death,
    Strength before weakness,
    Journey before destination."
    -The First Ideal

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Will make/post a cs in the morning

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Mostly. But anything I find interesting I will Probably join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

^
    Same.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Name: Lora
    Trainer Title: undecided (She is trying to decide between, constests, doctor, or breeder)
    Physical Description: She is average height with soft blue eyes and light brown hair that comes down to her shoulders. She likes to were shirts that has pokemon on it. She almost always is wearing pants, though she has dresses packed for if she needs them. Her shoes varies depending on what she will be walking through, she has everything from running shoes, to hiking boots and rubber boots. She even has a stiff pair of gloves and a jacket for if she has to go through a spiny area.

She has a pale clip that looks like it has a small pearl on it, that she uses to keep her hair out of her eyes. Her ears are pierced and she has several pairs of earrings that she wears, her current earrings are a pair that resemble a leaf to match her new pokemon friend.
    Team: Mareep and Treecko
    Badges(Update this as you progress): none

A brief personality: She is a kind girl that loves to smile and making people and pokemon happy. Though what she she will always be willing to help others, she is a bit naive and quite unconfident in her own abilities. That won't keep her from at the very least trying her best though. She is hard working and humble, thinking that there is always more she can do and that what she has done isn't much even if it would have been considered alot by other people.

Dreams (Your goals): To travel all across Heonn, gain more friends both pokemon and human, to figure out what exactly it is she wants to be.
    Struggles (Where you have the most difficulty): Doesn't like to fight or hurt pokemon, even though she knows that it is the easiest and best way for her pokemon to get stronger. Not the most confident person around.
    Strengths: She enjoys training with her pokemon, often doing the same exercises as her pokemon, she is strong, and when something is wrong she will try to help and fix it. If a pokemon is in danger, she will act without thinking (can be a strength or weakness)
    Last edited by Arcus; 03-22-2015 at 08:50 PM.

Willshaper
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

I see nothing worthy of a no Arcus, Though I'd like to know why she's older than normal for starting her journey.

"Life before death,
    -The First Ideal

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Family issues and parents worrying about her since she is naive and her liking to be helpful. It took her about a year to convince her parents to let her go on a journey like the other kids

Willshaper
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Works for me. It's clear.

"Life before death,
    -The First Ideal

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pikachu was a poorly designed pokemon
    Name: Danny
    Trainer Title: Trainer
    Physical Description: Danny is bit short for his age and slightly overweight. He has brown/green eyes and short ear length black hair. He is always wearing sunglasses, except when inside or at night.
    He prefers sweatpants to jeans, and usually wears shirt with something he finds funny on them. Of course when necessary he does have warmer clothing.
    Team:
    Poochyena -level 7 - tackle - howl- sand attack
    Seedot -level 4 - bide- harden - growth
    Badges(Update this as you progress) None yet

A brief personality: Danny has a sarcastic sense of humor, but mostly doesn't try to insult others. When first meeting new people he is somewhat uncomfortable, but that lessens as he gets to know them better. His favorite type of pokemon is Dark, but not to the point that he won't catch other types.
    Dreams (Your goals): To become a Gymleader
    Struggles (Where you have the most difficulty): Danny is not in the best shape ever and long/hard physical activity will tire him out. He also has trouble making decisions when he is under stress.
    Strengths: Danny has a good memory.
    Last edited by Venchi; 04-16-2015 at 10:04 AM.
    Spoiler: check this out, if you like good puns and mystery 

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

O.o oh right forgot to add that in>.> was going to add something like bad drawing skills to make thag fit inside the cs since tha is what was asked... oops, sorry

Page 1 of 15 123 ... LastLast