Page 2 of 309 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] IC. Through the ages. {Dark Pigeon & ScottishGal}

The Scottish Fluff
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Lily felt his fingertips grip her arm as they walked behind the golden haired man, his sire and then a crowd of human girls. Lily knew better than to think them as meals, they were in the middle of the lions den they had a reason to be there. Taranis nodded softly to the pale woman and then his eyes landed on the group beside them. His eyes narrowed and he scowled at her. The dark hair woman only smirked at the two, her eyes landing on Lily. Lily watched her carefully, the way her deep red gown spun around her and the entourage of people following behind her.

All were male, all were huge their mere presence was staggering. Lily stayed silent and kept close to Taranis. For the other selected elders to have so many sired seemed normal, for her to be Taranis’s only one made her feel odd had it not been for the golden haired man ahead. Her eyes landed on his back and she smiled slightly, Taranis glanced at her and spoke softly in her ear. “Don’t.” Lily straightened her back and threw him a raised eyebrow stare. “Don’t what” She said sweetly back. “Don’t try it. Don’t try anything. We are to stay with our own. You do not mix with that scum.” Lily’s body tensed and she nodded once again trying to appease him.

Within the underground vault stood many grand torches. Each one seemed to spark as they walked by. Within the centre another door was opened and an older man exited. He looked about mid thirties but everyone within the room could tell he was older than he appeared. “Hello. I hope you are enjoying your evening so far.” His accent didn’t match his surroundings and it made him appear rather eerie. His skin was pale but atop his head was curly dark hair. His eyes were bright green and he looked rather dashing. Lily shook her head softly as he beckoned them closer. “Please. We must do this quickly. I do not wish for you to wander back during the day.” He said with a small sly smile.

He waited until all new elders were closer. “Kneel.” He motioned for all the elders. All of them sunk to their knees. “You may have heard the saying before my children. That the council is linked with the true four. That is correct. Tonight we shall share our blood. For each elder to be made, I must consume the blood of the elder to be and each of their fledglings.” Lily froze, she didn’t think was to be part of her evening. “Then I will give my blood to the new elders. With the last drop shared the ritual shall be complete.” He said clasping his hands before him as he scanned over the crowd of people.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Christopher felt very out of place, and far to nervous. He would do better on a battlefield with 10.000 romans against him. But this kind of bull-shit.. it did not feel like something he was to like. Nicklas saw the fear in the young fledglings eyes. Christophers eyes kept flashing to the female humans, he felt his hunger roar for their blood. He did not have that discipline yet that would keep you sane. The idea of feeding given by the elder in the middle of the room made his head spin. He did not want to disrespect his sire, he wanted Nicklas to be proud.

His pupils dilated, the smell of blood filling his nostrils, his heart beating against his chest. Christopher knew he could not do this, he would go insane.. he would try to kill one of those girls. He looked at them, staring at their necks as he so badly wanted to sink his teeth in them. Tear the appart and have their blood flow richly into his throat. He was breathing heavily as he looked at them, the girls did not seem to be worried about a thing nor did their master. Christopher.. snap out of it! focus damned Nicklas said and nudged his young fledgling. He knew that this was to much for someone his age. Christopher looked up, panic in his eyes as he knew that if he was not to leave now.. he either would end up dead.. or killing someone.

Before Nicklas could get on his feet, Christoper was running towards the exit of the room. He needed fresh air, he needed to feed! He just needed to get out of here. He was quick, the others looked back as Nicklas quickly got up and followed his fledgling towards the door. He was fast his fledgling, but it was nothing compared with the speed of someone his age. He was on Christoper before he reached the end of the room and pushed his fledgling against the wall. Calm down Nicklas hissed as Christopher tried to get out of the mans arms. Fuck sakes man! calm down! Christopher looked up, nodding as he tried to get in a few deep breaths.

The older man in the middle smiled, he could sense that the blond haired boy was not quite strong enough. "Always the oddballs Nicklas.. he might go first.. get it over with" Nicklas looked back and nodded. Christopher took in a shaky breath, if he was to show Nicklas that he respected him, that he was not this weak little thing between these older vampires.. and those lovely girls he had to do something. He nodded himself and patted Nicklas firmly on his shoulders to let him know he was okay.. or well... he could handle himself now. Nicklas laughed, patting the man back and smiled broadly. That was the Christopher that he wanted! that pig headed jackass that would do whatever he needed to do when it really mattered.

Christopher walked towards the elder one. His mind still racing while Nicklas was close behind him. The elder gestured him to roll up his sleeves and to offer his wrist. "Let the ceremony begin" The elder said as he took Christophers hand and pressed his lips against the young ones lips. As he bit down Christopher did not flinch he let the man drink from his blood. He could feel every single vain in his body scream out in pain, his heart pounded like mad while the man kept drinking. It only took two seconds and the man only drunk four mouth full from Christopher before he gently let go of his arm. The young man looked at him as if he saw water burn, the man smiled and gestured for Nicklas to do the same.

As they both sat down after they shared their blood with the elder Nicklas could hardly be prouder. Christopher had made history here as the youngest ever fledgling to attend such an honer. He made a mental note to pay for the best damn whore he could find for Christopher, knowing that it would cheer the boy up.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Lily raised her chin and kept the gaze of the Roman in the centre. She nodded, knowing that her blood would be needed to complete the end of the ritual. Then the golden one seemed to grow restless. She snapped her eyes to him, watching as he started to panic. Taranis made her stay completely still as Christopher ran off for the door. Lily watched everything happening and could feel Taranis grin at the antics of the young vampire.

The roman laughed and began the ritual. She watched carefully, knowing that her turn would be next. The vampire bit into his own wrist and allowed Nicklas to feed from him. The smell of blood floating to all vampires in the room. Lily felt her stomach groan and watched the Roman vampire move towards them. “Taranis” He said gently, Lily scanned him over carefully. Memorising his face to memory. He placed his hand out and Lily gave him her wrist. He gently turned her wrist in his hand and raised it to his lips. Lily braced herself but nothing could prepare her for his teeth sinking through her skin. She clamped her lips together and forced herself to endure the pain. Once he had drank four gulps of her blood, he let her go.

The vampire licked his lips and grinned at her. He snapped his eyes to the still restless Christopher who was still staring at the human girls. He sighed softly “Nicklas. Send your boy out with this one. I don’t want him tearing those girls apart.” Lily froze when he turned back to her and smiled “Feed him.” She blinked rapidly and glanced at Taranis who couldn’t stop him from commanding her.

Lily nodded softly, shaking as she wandered towards the main door. She kept her breathing steady and pushed open the heavy door. The corridor was lush, red carpets and lanterns lining the walls. Once they were both out, she crossed her arms and glanced up at him. “I thought you would have fed before coming here.” She said raising an eyebrow at him. “I hope you know that Vampire blood will not have the same effect but it will sate you for now.”

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Christopher was glad to know that he could leave. He followed the dark haired girl named Lilly and hoped that his sire would be okay. He smiled at the girl and brushed his fingers through his hair "I did.. its just... well.." he looked behind him as he still felt himself being pulled towards those five girls. He could hear Xiao Mei's name being called before the door closed behind them. He looked back at her as he made his way out of the door as quickly as he could without running. It was early morning by now and only a few small hours were left until daylight would come. "I will be fine, I do not really have to feed. Its just still... wel.. you remember how it was in the beginning right? you saw snacks walking all over the place. Nicklas said that ... let me get this straight" He thought for a moment as he held the door open for her so she could step outside. "Na.. forgot! something about the demon, jada jada, something ancient.. yada yada.."

It was quiet outside, a few drunk man walked passed them while the sang their drunken song. They cheered as the saw the tall north and Christopher returned the favor. "So .. you will be in trouble right? I mean.. your sire, the red head. He doesn't like you hanging around with others. " he looked at her "you told me yourself right? YOu are not allowed to mingle.. You understand what I mean right?" they followed the road towards the quieter places in the Roman city, beggars and the poor were hiding there for the night. If anyone would not be missed it would be one of them. "He could not refuse that old mans wishes.. bet he will be hating that" he said with a smile as he made sure to keep walking next to her. He took in a deep breath of air, feeling the hunger subside as they walked away from the building.

"So.. hey! I guess congratulasians are in order!" He said with a big smile and stuck out his hand "Congratulations with your sire's promotion. May it bring him luck and some satisfaction! Ain't every day that you get to be promoted to such high rank right? Elder... shoulds pretty .. old" he looked a little confused as he cold not get the word he really was looking for. "We could get into a bar and take a quick drink.. mean.. mede or ale.. or anything. To celebrate! or we share a drunk.. that we can do too"
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Lily clasped her hands behind her and glanced at him. She followed him as he started to wander away from the doors. “It was hard to begin with. You get used to it, you can place it aside.” She said gently as he opened the door, she glanced out and wandered out. The air cool against her skin, she smiled widely at being allowed out and about. “The call will always be stronger to those of new blood.” She said answering his thoughts.

She flinched slightly when he cheered at the drunkards. With mentioning of her sire, she slowed down her pace. “Taranis, His name is Taranis. He will not….be angry. I was asked to do so by his superior.” She said gently. “I am not allowed to mingle. I feel that he has something against you and your sire.” She said as her eyes snapped around the streets.

She snapped her eyes to him and blinked rapidly. She glanced down at his hand and frowned. She wouldn’t shake his hand, touching him seemed odd. It made her feel warm, longing for him, she didn’t want that to happen anymore. “Elder is old dear. They must be over the age of 200.” She said rather matter of fact. She glanced around them and saw a small dingy tavern. “I…I have never drank before…I don’t think I would be allowed.” She said gently, though her eyes light up at the door. “I…It would be interesting. And plenty of drunkards go missing every day.” She said winking at him.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Christopher smiled and slowly dropped his hand. She was not allowing her to touch him and he wondered why that was. He started walking again and listened to her mentioning how she never was allowed to drink. His smile grew from ear to ear and he knew then where to go. "Fraulein! We are go get us a drunk!" he said happily and started to walk with a brisk pace. He had an idea, an good one! and if they were to get back on time they really needed to hurry a little bit more. He looked back, making sure that she was following him or not and smiled from ear to ear every single time he saw her close behind him. "This is going to be great fun!" he said as they passed a few people. He bumped into a few and apologised immediately. They all smiled and thanked him before they apologized themselves for bumping into him.

He nearly jumped into a small alley and nodded towards the end of it. There a man sat, drunk like every single other bastard that was still out in the this warm fine Rome evening. "A real gentleman lets lady's go first" he said sweetly as he threw a few empty pouches on the ground and added coins in his own. He looked at her reaction and chuckled "hey sweets.. your Torc is still around your neck. And if we want to get a drink after him" he said nodding towards the man "we need coin" he smiled and patted her on her cheek before he walked over to the man.

"Hey man" Christopher said and smiled friendly towards the drunk that sat there trying to get some shut eye "You lost this?" he showed the golden Torc that had been around Lily's neck only moments ago "you lost this? found it there.." he said and pointed into the direction they came from. The man quickly got on his feet and nodded "yes yes! that is mine.. ow thank you sir you are to kind!" Christopher held the torc out so that the man had to come closer. Greedy as he could be the man quickly grabbed towards it and let out a small yelp when Christopher pulled him against his chest and bit down in his neck.

God.. that sweet sweet nectar! He took in large gulps, hungrily biting down deeper as he wanted it all. He growled as Lily came closer, he wanted this one for himself as he forgot at that moment that he was to share his kill. He lifted the man up and pushed him against the wall, letting the dying man's body rest against he wall until he finished his kill.
    Last edited by Dark Pigeon; 03-01-2015 at 08:58 PM.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Lily watched him drop his hand and then his whole face lit up. “W..What” She said and watched him walk off. With his long legs she needed to run to keep up with him. She kept close and squeezed past people , humans that were way too close and eyed her up for her strange wear. She watched him leap into an alley and followed him. She wrinkled her nose at the state of the man at the end of the alley. “I…I don’t understand.” She said softly.

She scowled when he remarked her torc and then felt him touch her cheek. Warmth passed over her and she felt dizzy. She snapped her eyes back to him and her eyes went wide as he held up her torc. Her hands flew to her neck, feeling nothing there. She dropped her hands, her fingers curling into fists as she watched him go to give it to the human scum.

She watched him pull the man close and dig his teeth into the human. She felt the smell of blood hit her and her eyes went big. Her pupils nearly taking over all of the blue. She moved a step forward and watched him drain the man against the wall. As soon as the man dropped to the floor, she grabbed Christophers shoulder. She yanked him round and slammed his back against the wall. “You ingrateful barbaric brute.” She said moving closer to him, her teeth out as she growled gently. “You do not steal from me.” She said her hands ripping the torc from between his fingertips. “That gold is worth more than your life and if it went missing It would cause hell for me. DO NOT TOUCH IT.” She said harshly to him and moved a step back, pushing the torc around her neck.

She let out a shaky breath and glanced down at the dead man. “Such a child. You don’t even share.” She said raising an eyebrow. She glanced around them searching for another to feed off of. “You promised me a drunkard. You have me hungry. Feed me Northman.” She said with a small smirk, though her hands were still curled into fists.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Christopher chuckled as she pushed him against the wall, even when his head hit the wall pretty hard he kept chuckling "oh come on fraulein! I only borrowed it to get the mans attention! You did not lose it, don't be so uptight will ya?. If you really do not wish to lose it.. you better not carry that around your neck. Not in this part of town anyway. Any thief can take it of your neck with just a little quick finger work" He watched her as she put the torc around her neck again and rolled his eyes. She surely was one to panic easily. He he looked down at the body next to his feet and let out a small sigh. He had hoped that he would be strong enough to share his kill, but he still was not in full control over his hunger . "Well.. what you said. Guess I need to learn to keep control over that... thing.. damned.. cant to get my head around that word"

He laughed as she demanded a drunk to feed off. She still sounded so very angry about that torc and that entertained him a lot. For someone that was kept on a tight leash for such a long time she surely knew what she wanted! who was he to deny her a drunk kill? If he was lucky she would get a bit more lose, they might do something fun before they had to head back to their masters. At least he could make her small hour of freedom a happy one, and he himself was to profit from it as well. "Of Course milady! I will find you an drunk for you to feed off" he said with a mocking bow and chuckled at his own joke. "Gotta clean this one up first though.. don't want to get into trouble now do we!" he said happily and leaned down to make sure that there was no evidence was left of him feeding of the poor man.

He looked up at her as he was done and slowly got back on his feet. He was happy to see that this man had coin and some stolen goods as well, he always was so darn lucky to find just the right people to kill!! Something that both frustrated and amazed Nicklas. As he looked at her he could see that she was still distressed by him taking her torc. Even if it was for just a few seconds. "Hey.. I'm sorry. Don't want you to get into any trouble okay? I promise to not take it anymore" he said with a honest smile. "it was just that fucking easy is all. And sometimes I just really need to do those things.. see it as a decease or something like that.. a.. mental condition" he said with a lovely smile and gestured her to follow him as he started walking down the alley a bit more. The surely would find more drunks up here. He walked slower this time, making sure that she did not have to run to keep up with him.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Lily scowled at his attempt to make her feel better. She glanced around her and made a mental note to keep an eye on her torc at all times. She crossed her arms over her chest when he laughed and she raised a single arched eyebrow. She watched his bow and glared at him. She let him tidy up the body he left behind and then followed him.

She kept her eyes on those around them, watching how some of their eyes twinkled when they saw the gold. “I cannot let it out my sight. If I do the consequences will be dire.” She dropped her eyes and followed him. She glanced up at him when he said it was easy and scowled. She glanced down another alley way and grinned. She whacked him hard on the arm. “Stay here. Don’t steal anything. Watch a pro.” She said winking before wandering into the dark alleyway.

A man was swaying softly as he tried to walk down the alleyway. Lily appeared before him quickly and gave him a sweet smile. The man’s eyes nearly popped out his head at this beauty before him. “Hello Sir. I seem to be lost.” She said rather child like. The man heard her accent and smiled, his head wobbling as he wandered closer to her. “I can h..help…n o worries” She smiled and reached her hand out lightly stroking his arm. His thought flooded through her mind, each one a different way of having her.

She sighed slightly and moved forward, her lips at his ear. She spoke softly, glancing up the alley way at Christopher and then felt the man push her against the wall. His hands on her chest, pushing his lips hard against hers. She waited a mere moment before breaking the kiss, she allowed him to kiss along her neck before she grabbed his hair. She yanked his head back and latched her fangs onto his neck. The man tried to struggle, all she did was tug him closer. To any stray human that passed, they just looked like lovers in the alleyway.

Lily felt something new rush through her, her vision went fuzzy and her grip loosened on him. The man slid to his feet and she stumbled forwards. Her whole head was spinning, she disliked this new feeling. She shook her head and felt a new sense of confidence. She glanced down the alley way back to him, her eyes wide with glee. She kicked the man closer into the alleyway and propped him up against the wall. She moved back over to Christopher and trailed a hand over his chest. “Well this is new.” She said giggling lightly. “Where to now golden man?” She said with a crooked smile.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Christopher watched her from a safe spot, the man would not see him from there but he surely could keep an eye out on her. Not that she needed it, she seemed perfectly fine handling the man, he smiled as he saw her take him down and chuckled as he could see her getting drunk before his very eyes. He watched her propping the man up, making sure that she was not to leave any evidence. She surely knew what she was doing, that he never put into question. She was a fair bit older than him, if they both were still human she could easily be his grandmother. He frowned at that idea and shook it out of his head before he would get confused by it all.

Golden man he said sweetly as she trailed her hand over his chest. He liked that name already, it made him sound rather royal.. or rich! maybe even both. He brushed her hair behind her hair and walked her down the alleyway towards the main road that would bring them passed inns and back towards their masters. Feels good right? No worries, no untight bitchy behavior? I like you better already he told her with a cheeky grin. Come, I will take you into a real inn, get you some real ale and see how much more drunk we can get? He stopped her for a moment and looked at looked around at the different inns that stood across from one and other. One would think that this would never work, but these did! and they had been thriving ever since they both started out.

He took her into one of them, it was still a rough looking one but it was pretty clean as far as a bar in rome could be. He kept her close, his eyes scanning every single person who had their eyes on her torc already. They did not dare coming close to the mountain of a man that stood beside her. With a height of 6.6 and a build that would remind one o the bulls in the arena Christopher was not someone you would want to turn against you. They all kept away, but that did not mean that Lily was safe from their grabby little hands. "Two ale! one for this fine woman here and one for me!" Christopher howled at the Innkeeper. The man smiled generously! Norths drunk far to much and freely, surely he would be selling a few ale's to this man before he could even feel slightly drunk.

As they had their drinks he took her to a seat by the wall, making sure that nobody was go get behind her to steal her jewelery. He was happy to see that it was still there and planted the large pint in front of her. So tell me Fraulein! what is the story behind that torc of yours.

Page 2 of 309 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast