Page 274 of 309 FirstFirst ... 224272273274275276 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 3084

Thread: [M] IC. Through the ages. {Dark Pigeon & ScottishGal}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nicklas raised his eyebrow "of course not. I said no powers, no weapons. ... well.. only for her to use her power to talk with him... but you get the drift. " he said to Donagh as the man asked if Lily was allowed to take any memories. "That girl is a pain in the butt, she will be disciplined accordingly. " he grunted, knowing that Lily would be getting trouble for that later that day. Donagh rolled his eyes, these people and their fucking punishments "Again with the punishments, what will it be this time. Sewing shut her eyes?" he asked with that same boredom as he always did. "How the hell should I know, Ill have her go to bed without socks... no shower for a damn week... Doesn't matter.. that girl ... gotta love pigheaded woman" He said, sounding.. a bit proud of Lily while he really should not be. But that made Donagh smile, seemed that Nicklas wasn't the punishing kind as he thought him to be. Maybe he had been wrong about the grumpy large man that stood right next to him.

Christopher had moved closer to the door, one ring with that damn bell and he would come crushing down that door. His heart was beating a mile a minute as he listened to the sounds coming from that room. Only the voice of this Bredon.. nothing else. He looked behind him at the small group, many had walked off by now.. leaving Donagh and Nicklas with Steinn standing in the hallway. Only Kara stood behind them, but she was just bored out of her eye sockets.. she needed something to watch.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

"I always liked that rage in you." His words brushed her skin as she thought back to all the memories that seemed jumbled now. "There's my angry girl." "Oh show me that fire Lilith" "Hit me back. Come on. You know you can." How could their love have been this violent? Bredon rested his forehead against her shoulder and let out a long breath. "You cannot say that it was not something that the gods had put into play. Putting us into each others paths....like they did." She let her eyes flick to him. "The gods made a mistake." His eyes went wide. "Lilith. You would say that. I did not ask for you to cross my path that day. Nor did I make you smile at me....Nor did I make you hit me." He said bluntly to her. Lily could feel Christopher close and was ashamed that he could hear these things. Bredon watched her eyes glance to door and saw her concerned look. It did not take much to figure out what was happening. He smirked at her with that same old cheeky smirk. "Nor did I make you steal kisses every Friday. Or visit me in the wee hours of the morning. Or tempt me to that pool. You remember hm?" His fingers brushed her arm gently. "Mere weeks after we were tied....I was late coming home from work and you caught me on the path. Tempting me to that pool of water. Shedding your clothes...and touching me."

Her cheeks were filled with colour and she whacked his arm. His laughter filled the room. "Oh no you remember. Let me show you." He held his hand up again and she tentatively took the bait. Her mind filled with lust, soft touches, moans and the feeling of hard rock against her back. Lust trickled through every part of her body and when he went to move his hand, she kept it in place. "I...I have a proposition." Bredon didn't need much tempting, he was quick about it. He had her back thumped against the couch in seconds. "Good girl" His lips at her neck and his body between her legs. Her words frantically trickled into his mind. "No..I mean...Another proposition." He didn't stop those soft kisses as they trailed over her neck. He moved the necklaces out the way as his kisses started to drift further down her chest. "Bredon. No. I am saying something." He didn't stop so she growled gently under her breath and kicked out at him. He hit the armrest of the couch harshly and before he could react with swearing at her....she was on his lap. "Listen to me you brute of a man."

Bredon didn't mind this view, nor this position. "I want that tie broken...and you do not correct?" Bredon nodded and let his hands drift to her hips, pulling her closer and anchoring her in place. "What do I have to do to get that tie broken?" Bredon let his eyes met hers and didn't hesitate. "You need to come with me...It isn't getting broken Lil." He told her plainly. "Fine. But I want it broken. So if I go with you..." His eyes lit up at the suggestion. "And we are not the same as we were all those years ago. If I cannot go on without thinking back to that abuse you put on me." He opened his mouth to refute it and she grabbed a handful of his hair, yanking his head back. "Listen. I may have been a violent little shit to begin with. But you kept it going. You kept hitting me when I didn't do anything wrong. You killed our son and you tore Harris out of me. You do not get to play the victim." He nodded slowly, the anger reeked off her like steam in the room. "So if it is not the same. That tie breaks....deal." Bredon watched her carefully, he could tell she was telling the truth. "Six months...At least....and Deal." He pressed his lips harshly against hers and bucked his hips up against hers. Showing her just how pleased he was with her sitting there. Lily would have wriggled off but his lips moved to her ear and his teeth grazed her ear lobe. The moan was muffled by her threads but the lust was overwhelming.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

That was enough, they stayed in there for so long now. Even after what had happened, that man being tossed through those doors.. she felt lust, and what lust! He had always felt that lust for him, never another.. and now. Christopher shook his head violently as he hit himself over the head with his fists while he walked away. He needed to be away from her, far away from her. He could not get himself to look her in the eye when she was to come out of that room later. She had been so afraid before, and now she was ready to share the bed with this man she had called a monster time and time again. He walked past Donagh and Nicklas who were still waiting for both Lily and Bredon to get out, but now their eyes were on Christopher as he past them. "Are.. you alright Christopher?" Nicklas asked as he sounded pretty worried over the overal wellfair of his second son. "She's fucking him.. fucking him!" Christopher muttered angrily "Afraid of him my ass, she did not even have the decency to tell me that she wished to do that. At least I would have know!" He snapped at his sire and Donagh before he angrily walked off and went for the gardens.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

His teeth moved from her ear to her neck. His sharp teeth grazing her teeth as his hands wandered over her skin. She let out a small moan before pulling him closer to her. He grinned and pressed her hips down against his. His fingers moved up to her dress, undoing ties and buttons. She frantically helped him, pressing her mouth hard against his. He breathed his moans into her mouth and his lips curled against hers. His rough hands brushing against her soft breasts as she started to tear apart the shirt that lay on him. Her fingers dragged over small scars and marks that had been left from a life as a warrior. Her eyes were closed as he tugged up the material of her dress. His nails dug through her skin as he pulled her closer. He buried his face into her neck as he pulled her closer. Pulling her harder against his hips. Her eyes snapped open when his hand moved to her neck. His grip tight on the necklaces that lay around her neck. She wrapped her hand around his and glared at him. "Let go of them now." Bredon let out a snort of laughter. "They are false tokens of love Lilith." Lily slammed her other hand into his chest, forcing him back against the couch. "They are the only real tokens of love that I have ever been given you brute." She spat at him as he didn't remove his grip.

All lust had left her system but she could feel something else. Anger and sorrow deep in her stomach but it was not hers. He could feel it...He had felt it. She wrenched his hand from her necklaces and removed herself from his lap. Bredon was left dazed as Lily did her dress back up again. "W....What...What the fuck Lilith?" He asked her as he pushed himself to his feet. she shook her head violently as she tried to fix the last tie on her dress. He moved over to her and gripped her wrist. "Stop. Explain yourself." His grip getting tighter as Lily tried to wrench herself free. "I am not doing that with you Bredon. I am to marry Christopher." He chuckled deeply at her, refusing to let her go. "You think he'll want a used old whore. One that lets any man touch her. Don't try and tell me that you only had Taranis and this Christopher in your time." Her jaw tensed and she tried to wrench her hand free. "Who I lay with is none of your concern" She snapped at him and Bredon growled at her. "YOU ARE MY WIFE LILITH. IT IS MY CONCERN." Lily flinched with his yell, his words had vibrated against her skin and her wrist was throbbing under his grip.

She snapped her eyes up to him, fear clear in her bright blue eyes. Bredon raised his free hand to her face, pushing some of her hair back. "I don't want to have to shout Lilith...nor do I want to punish you." His words gentle and caring. She swallowed gently and shook her head softly. "Good girl. Now tell me...or sit back down." Lily refused to move, her words trickling into his mind. "You want a list...or do you want them in order...of best fuck." She had barely enough time to register his hand when it harshly hit her cheek. She would have hit the floor had he not had her in his grip. "I warned you Lilith." Lily felt fear clutch her heart and she slipped back into his mind. "O..Ok...I'm sorry...There was Christopher...Taranis...Jaron...You" She trailed off and his eyes held a new found fire. "HOW MANY?" Lily raised her eyes back up to stare him down. "Three....I told you...in order of best fuck." Before he could even growl at her, she flooded his mind with pain. The feeling of Xiao Mei burning your insides. She wrenched her hand free of his grip. "Open the door. NOW." She ordered him, her hand tight on his throat as the pain flooded through his body. "Open it. Or I'll burn every memory you own. YOU WONT EVEN REMEMBER THEIR NAMES" White trickled into her eyes as he took a small step backwards.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Christopher just needed to walk a bit, he knew that he could not demand that she was never to lay with another man. He wasn't that kind of man, and if she wished to be with another she could. He did not own her body, he did not own her mind, or her spirit. She was her own self, as was he. He snorted and swatted himself against the side of his head as he needed to get a grip. He had to trust her, he should! If she wanted to lay with this man she could.. no matter how it would make him feel. He was already on his way back to that room, of that bell was to ring he was to get her out of there! He was to be the first through that door, because he had promised Lily that he would! He needed to man up, and he was doing so when he suddenly felt everything change in Lily as she started to feel fear again. He turned around and speed walked back, this was not going like he thought it was. And yes he was a right idiot at times BUT AT LEAST!! he loved his wife to be enough that he would admit to it.

As the speed walking Christopher came back, both Donagh and Nicklas had just been talking about what the fuck was going on. None of them would believe that this was going on right there and then. Both knew the side of the story from their Fledgling and not from the other. Only now they were sharing what they knew.. and both were a bit surprised to hear it to be honest. As the blond god of sex came back and speed walked around the corner to get back to his spot. They knew that something had changed.. dear lord.. Fledglings.. you better get a damn puppy.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Her hand was tight around his throat, her eyes trailing over his face. Bredon growled at her and she let another flare of pain echo through his bones. "I am warning you. You can hit me, you can kick me...But you are not fast enough to stop that burning. Cos I will burn them out of you. If I destroy them...they are gone" She snapped at him, feeling her fingers dig in at his throat. A red mark shone on her cheek as he took a small step back from her. She followed him, her eerie white eyes burning through him. "Open the door. Now. I want you gone." Bredon blinked rapidly before a small flicker of anger passed over his features. "I am not breaking that tie." Lily was the one to growl this time, it echoed around his mind as she moved her face close to him. "I am still coming for that six months. But so help me...I will tear the heart from you if you try to touch me like that again. You are not the one in charge any more Bredon....We are equal now." She finally let go of him. Small red marks from her nails were clear in his throat as was the dark red grip mark. He glared at her and she pointed at the door. Bredon raised an eyebrow as he moved over to the door.

"You know how fucking hot you are when you are pissed at me Lilith." Lily rolled her eyes and pushed him closer to the door. He turned around and rested his back against the door as he watched her. "I mean it...It's fucking torturous how good you look...like honey..that I want to get stuck in..." He didn't have time to finish as Lily pushed him harshly in the chest. The door was wedged free and he fell back with it. Hitting the floor harshly and laying on top of the door. Lily climbed over him gracefully and brushed her dress down. The red mark was clear on her face but so was the marks around his throat. Lily reached a hand out to help him stand up again and he shook his head with a small attempt of a chuckle. "You are something else you know that." Lily rolled her eyes and kept her back to the others. She had a faint inkling that they were there, but she wouldn't turn back to see them just yet. Bredon caught sight of Christopher from afar and smirked. He pushed back some of Lily's hair and lowered himself down to her height. "Puppy dog is waiting there for ya. I don't blame him though...If I got to sleep beside you again..waking up to that face every day, I'd follow you round like a puppy." Lily raised an eyebrow and didn't protest when he pressed a small kiss to her cheek.

"I'll let you talk to your sire." He stood back up to his full height. "If we need to talk again, just get in contact with my sire or go to the shrine." Lily nodded and crossed her arms over her chest, standing out in the corridor with him...felt like a business transaction. Not a meeting with her husband. "And wheres my coat? This North is fucking freezing." Lily hoped to the gods that Christopher had not heard him and let her hand brush his arm. "By the door." "Show me" Lily let out a long sigh and he held his arm up for her. Lily rolled her eyes and took his arm, slipping her hand into the crook of his arm with such ease. It was so familiar, she knew everything about this man. Where all his scars where? All the foods he dislike? What he did when he laughed too much! How much of a baby he was when he was sick! So she took him to the door, handing him his coat as he waited for his sire. Lily thought for a moment before brushing her hand against his. "Think about it mkay?" He snapped his eyes to her and nodded, "I will if you do. You can remember what it's like. I make you all conflicted don't I" He responded to her in his mind, not wanting the others to hear him. "Remember how we have a tie that the gods put in place. It was them that played our cards Lilith." She nodded gently before reaching up on her tip toes and brushing a kiss to his cheek.

Lily dropped herself back to her feet as Steinn appeared out of nowhere. "Already Brother?" The pale man asked and Bredon nodded. Lily moved back to where the others were before gesturing for them to come to the door. Donagh seemed to float over the tiles as he walked. "Come Come Nicklas. A fledgling has becokened for us." The sarcasm trickling off his tongue.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Seriously, did they need to do that to that door.. again? Nicklas would have have it difficult explaining this to Iuna, that woman wanted some repercussion as something of hers had been broken by mere 'children' or so she called them at times. He rose his eyebrow as Donagh spoke and let out a mocking chuckle as he followed the far older man. "Remind me to take a dog the next time, instead of more Fledglings" Nicklas muttered in slight frustration "Far easier, and they don't live that long". This made Donagh chuckle "Only if you are to help me remind of the same thing.. though I myself like cats more" Nicklas chuckled and nodded, he did not mind to remind this man to get a cat, instead of another fledgling that would suck the very life out of you. "Watch out with those nine lives though... you might find yourself making another mistake" Nicklas said silently as they came near the small group of Fledglings. Donagh nodded and chuckled, he might indeed be making another mistake indeed. "I take it that you two have finished talking?" Nicklas asked gently as he looked over at the door that was now entirely on the floor.. this needed to be fixed.. that much was clear. Donagh looked at the door as well before he looked over at Bredon. "Seriously, she's half your size Bredon... " the man said as he shook his head in slight disappointment. This made Christopher smile, his Lily had beaten up a man like Bredon! Dear lord was he proud of her. Nicklas looked over at Donagh, some kind of punishment or something was to be set in place for destroying the entire door.. "Bad Bredon" Donagh said as he shrugged, he was not going to punish his fledgling. So they had a fight and a door broke down, who cares? Nicklas nodded and looked over at Lily "Very bad Lily, very bad" He said as he smirked up at Donagh who nodded in agreement. They had fixed this, nobody was hurt... look at them go!

"About the mind swiping though" Donagh said, who wanted to get this all cleared up before someone else was to intervene, wishing for some kind of very harsh punishment to be set in place. "Yes.. about that" Nicklas said as he crossed his arms over his chest. "ill have her fix that damn door on her own.. and no socks on while sleeping for a week" Nicklas said as he looked up at Donagh, who was now clearly starting to like Nicklas a little better.. "two weeks, or else we have no deal" Donagh said as he looked at LIly's feet before looking back at Nicklas. Both men shook hands in agreement.. they had done this all on their own, and both were content with the punishment set in place.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Lily let her eyes flick to Nicklas and she nodded in response to his question. She snapped her eyes back to Bredon when Donagh made a joke about her size. She winked at him and he rolled his eyes, brushing his hand on hers. "Shut it you. You surprised me is all" Lily let a loud chuckle ring in his ears. "Hah. You don't know what I've learned." Bredon shook his head gently as Donagh looked at him with such disappointment. Lily heard Nicklas chastise her and she raised an eyebrow at him. He was smiling but telling her off. She was rather confused but she ignored it. His neck was still throbbing and her cheek was bright red. But it could have been worse. Mind swiping. She flicked her eyes back to Donagh who held her gaze. Fix the door by herself and...no socks. Lily frowned at Nicklas for a moment before feeling Donagh's gaze burn through her skin. She watched them shake hands and Donagh dragged his eyes over her. She took a small step backwards, unknowingly stepping half behind Bredon like he would protect her from this evil monster before her.

"Come on then." He muttered to his children before glancing at Nicklas. "Until next time Nicklas." He said bluntly before flicking his eyes back to Lily. "And I am sure we will see each other soon Lily." Lily kept herself half hidden behind Bredon as Donagh opened the door to the outside. He wandered out first, following by Steinn and then Bredon. The man stopped before leaving and pressed a small kiss to her forehead. "Remember that pact we made our last night. Don't forget it petal." His words just loud enough that the others would hear it. Lily nodded gently and the man left, not before sending Christopher a smirk. When they were all outside the house, Donagh becokened them into the shadows and within seconds they were gone. Before she could follow them outside, the door was closed. She spent a few moments staring at the wooden door before dragging her eyes back to the two Northern men who stood there. She held their gaze before brushing her hand on Nicklas's arm. "Thank you." She glanced at Christopher before brushing past them and heading down the corridor towards the room they had just left.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Remember that pact we made our last night. Don't forget it petal." Christopher frowned as he heard those words, what pact.. what night? He did not trust this Bredon. The more he looked at that man, the more he knew that he was bad news, very bad news. And by the looks of it, Lily was falling for all those tricks again, otherwise she would not have been hiding behind Bredon just moments ago, but behind him. He looked up at Nicklas, the man nodded and gestured towards Lily as he gave Christopher permission to help with that damn door. He did not give a fuck, and two weeks without socks in the North was a pretty steep punishment. Christopher walked up towards Lily, she still had not even looked at him properly, everything she seemed to do now was to stay out of Christophers way. "Are you alright Lily?" He asked her as he so very easily picked up the door from the floor and placed it against the wall. "Tell.. what happened... I can see that he has hurt you" he told her as he gestured to the redness of her cheek. "But then again, you tossed him trough a door.. so ... he got what he deserved" He said with a small smile, tempting to have Lily talk to him.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

She was chewing the inside of her cheek as she stared at the door. Trying to figure out exactly what she would need before fixing it back to the wall. A slave had already placed a few tools near by. Hearing the door slam down and knowing that he would probably have to fix it later on. Lily didn't even hear Christopher come closer and jumped when she realised he was behind her. She watched him move past her and pick up the door with ease. She nodded gently. She was as alright as she could be. She raised her fingers to her cheek and felt the heat of her skin against them. She hadn't looked at it yet, she didn't even know how it looked. Tell. He wanted to know. Lily let her eyes drag to him as she held his gaze. He gave her a small smile and she nodded again. She took a small step forward and brushed her fingers against his skin. "I am alright Christopher. I am sorry for what you felt....He hit me...But I got him back." She tried to show him a small smile before glancing past him at the door. She placed her hands back on her hips as she went back to chewing the inside of her cheek.

She let her fingers brush over the hinges and Christopher could now see the room they had been within. How the couch was obvious sat on, the cushions only pulled up on side. A few scraps of material lay on the floor and the unit on the opposite of the room had been bluntly pushed aside. Lily tutted in her mind at the scrapping marks on the stone work. She returned to the corridor and plucked up the tools she needed. She handed one to Christopher to hold as she went to undoing the small screws that held the hinges in place. She was obviously stuck in her mind as she completed the small tasks. She entered the room again and put the hinges down on the couch. Moving back and forth until they all sat before her. Somewhere bent out of shape, a large man had just smashed them to different shapes. So she plonked herself down on the couch and started to pull them back to the right shape. Lily was doing fine by herself but one was difficult. So she stood and handed it to Christopher. Waiting for him to reshape it back to the right shape.

Page 274 of 309 FirstFirst ... 224272273274275276 ... LastLast