Page 290 of 309 FirstFirst ... 240288289290291292 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 3084

Thread: [M] IC. Through the ages. {Dark Pigeon & ScottishGal}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Donagh was being fully ignored, and only if he was to ask normal questions they would happily answer his. But ever single time he tried to be sassy.. nothing, just.. nothing. He did not like it! Not one single bit! He was Donagh, the second most favorite child of the dark one. He wielded great power, and everyone was treating him like a motherfucking spoiled child. But as he tried to look past it, they noticed that they did the same to Kara. If she tried to be anything but civil they just ignored her questions or what she said. They just kept rambling on about the pervious evening, and then about the lovely pies that Marcus was making. They all wanted to visit that inn where Jesse had ones lived as they wanted to know what kind of ales they served, and what other lovely meals they could eat there. As Jesse joined them at the table they started asking about it, where she came from, if the inn was still there (No, it wasn't), who had taught her to cook (Her father) and why she knew so much about Ales, beers, lagers.. Jesse was happy with the positive attention and soon started telling them everything they knew, and was even asking questions to others. Where they came from, what they used to do before they were changed, if they ever had returned to their homes.

So still no attention for Donagh, until he started to ask normal questions himself. Like "can I have some of that ale" or "Can I have a slice of that apple/nuts pie, Its my favorite" and even "What writer do you like most" as Marcus came to join them. Marcus was soon talking with Donagh, both loved the Greek writers over the Roman ones, and both were fascinated by the different gods and other entity's that every country had. They soon were talking amongst themselves, taking about the differences, or the resemblance many of the gods had.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Donagh did not mind this boy. He cared little for his stutter but he listened to him. He responded as he would have with anyone. "You must meet my fledgling Pedro. He is from that country. If you ask him the right question, he will not stop talking." Donagh said with a gentle chuckle. "I will invite him next time if your Sire is agreeable." Donagh tore at some bread and let it pass his lips. He still refused to touch the ale before him and continued his discussion with Marcus. "What about the writing of those Etruscans? Have you read those?" He asked the young lad, genuinely curious about him.

-----------------------------
    She murmured against his lips before finally breaking their kiss. Her gentle chuckles filled the small room. "We need to leave this bed soon." The man beneath her chuckled at her and pushed her hair back. "Oh but my love. I'd rather starve than leave this bed." Lily rolled her eyes and finally managed to wriggle herself from grip. "At least, let me see what we have." He tried to grab her and tug her back into bed but she was too fast for him. She smirked at him and tugged his shirt over her body to stave off some of the cold that was stinging her skin. She padded into the small area he had for his kitchen, it was simple really. It held only the basics. He watched her from the bed as she started to potter around. He had been to the market the day before their tie. He had tried to get things that he normally ate but more, so she would okay as well. Lily chuckled at his attempt at buying them food before raising herself to standing again. "I will go to the market tomorrow." She told him, bringing back a small handful of strawberries. There were smatterings of the fruit everywhere near by them. So it was a cheap sweet treat. Lily bit one gently as she climbed back onto the bed. Bredon watched her for a moment as she teased him. As soon as she looked distracted, he had her in his grips again. His lips crashing over hers, tasting the strawberry on her tongue.

"You still taste like strawberries." His words brushed her ear as his fingers started to make quick work of her dress. He knew this type of dress, just like he knew the braids..and her. He knew just where to touch, just where to kiss. But so did Lily. She knew him. Her eyes closed as she weakly tried to protest his fingers. "P..Please Bredon...Listen to me." She told him as he tugged her dress up her thighs. Lily gripped the material over his fingers. "Please." Bredon brushed his nose with hers. "Lily. You know that you miss me. Why else did you wear those braids...this dress." She attempted to protest again but her dress was quickly pulled over her head. He chucked the material onto the floor and let his fingers explore her skin that was visible. Lily dragged her eyes open to see him and she rested a hand on his cheek. "I need to know Bredon...How can I break this without risking death?" She asked him bluntly and his fingers stopped their adventures. "I...I don't know...I..I just assumed you'd come with me." He told her rather childlike in his words. "But I love Christopher. I can feel him. I am tied by that red string to him." Bredon's forehead crinkled gently. "Not now you aren't. You can't feel him." Lily blinked rapidly. "Y..Yes...B..But he can feel me. When that blue powder runs out, I will feel him again." Bredon paused for a second. "Okay...But he can feel how you feel when I do this correct?" His fingers brushed under her under dress and dragged up her thighs. She shuddered softly and nodded timidly. Lust floated through her body and then prickled to life when his fingers hit that spot.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Christopher was doing his best to get his mind occupied and sat down with the others so he could listen to the conversation between Marcus and Donagh, while listening to the others as well. He felt that lust, he felt everything and all of it! But no matter how fucking difficult it was becoming, he did not want that damn Blue powder. Nicklas watched him from the corner of his eyes, waiting for that moment that Christopher would start doubting if he wanted to feel everything, waiting for that opening to give his Fledgling that blue powder he knew that Christopher did not want.

Marcus his eyes lit up when Donagh mentioned Pedro, a mind quite like that of Marcus! Oh how he wished to meet him, how he wished to talk to the man he did not know. He could not help but to look up at Nicklas and the others with such excitement in his eyes that Nicklas started to chuckle. "You need to talk to Iuna, not look at us" He said smiling. Morag nodded and shrugged, she would let this Pedro in.. no questions asked. It was nice to see Marcus so happy. Marcus made a mental note to talk to Iuna soon, before Donagh had to leave so he could inform the man that Pedro as welcome in the house.

Etruscans, he smiled and nodded "O.. o..our L..Lll.. Lib.. Library hhhh.. hold mm.. mm.. man.. many b.. bb.. books. Yyyy.. yy you sh.. should sss.. ssee it." He smiled as he felt like jumping out of his seat and show Donagh the library, the books it held, and the books Marcus had been writing himself.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Donagh watched the young man carefully and gifted him a small smile. "Library. How wonderful...I've got quite the wonderful one back in my home." He told Marcus gently. "Perhaps one day you will see it yourself one day." Donagh stretched himself out in his chair. "I will come see that library in a moment young man. But first I need to inform your elders of something." Donagh rolled his eyes to Nicklas, "I am leaving the day after next." He told Nicklas bluntly. "I need to head to the east. There are rumbles there....that shouldn't be happening." He flicked his eyes to Seran and the fire man let out a long sigh. "How frequently?" Seran asked Donagh. "One happening every third day." Seran rubbed his temples, "Fuck." Donagh nodded before returning to Nicklas. "I am taking my fledglings with me...I fear this may cause...problems."

----------------------

Her eyes were shut and his forehead was rested against hers. She was starting to pant softly as his fingers remained between her legs. One of her hands was resting against his chest and the other was running through his hair. She felt another shudder of lust pass through her and she gripped his hair, pulling his head back from her. "I told you I love Christopher." Bredon grimaced from the pain but then chuckled gently. "Yet here you sit. Wearing my braids...wearing our colours....knowing that you miss being mine." She glared at him and wrenched his hand away from her thighs. "No. I am telling you. I love Christopher. I'm trying to keep you from killing me." She growled her words into his mind and Bredon chuckled gently. "I would not kill you Lilith. But I am not breaking that tie....but continue to keep me from killing you...I like it." He winked at her and move his hands to her hips. Pulling her down hard against him. Lily tried to stop the lust from floating through her, to stop her cheeks from going red. "You like it as well don't you?"

She whacked him harshly in the chest. "Stop it." Bredon laughed harshly, "Oh you are just upset because I know all your buttons." Lily raised an eyebrow. "Not all of them." She slipped into his mind and let her see Christopher. Golden hair drapping over her thighs as she moaned loudly. Bredon growled into her ear, "You think showing me him will make me want to break that tie." Lily didn't respond, she merely snapped to another moment. She let him feel the way that the red tie tugged at her but he brought her swiftly out of her mind again by grabbing her wrists with one hand. "Get out of my head." He told her sternly and Lily slowly slipped out of his mind. "I do not care what that bastard has done to you. Or what he is to you...He is nothing to me...and he will never do anything to you again..Do you hear me?" She blinked rapidly and felt a small tremor of fear hit her stomach. "B..But..." "No buts." He told her sternly before letting go of her wrists. "If you are going to show me something, it has to be something about us...and nice things." He told her as his eyes dropped down to resting over her stomach. All sternness left his voice and he looked like a beaten puppy. Lily dragged a hand up to running through his hair and dragged him into a tight hug. "I know petal. I know. But it has to end." She told him softly as he sighed into her skin before his fingers dug into her under dress.

Tearing gently at the material even as she weakly protested, his fingers sought out that spot between her legs again. She had unknowingly shown him exactly where he needed to touch to get those moans from her that Christopher got so easily. Lily's eyes half closed before she buried her face deep into his neck. Her whole body shaking as the lust in her stomach only got stronger and stronger.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Marcus was smiling a big smile, one that reached his eyes and soul as he thought of the invite that he had received from an Ancient. Oh how he hoped it held books he did not yet know, books that even Iuna did not have! He nodded and thanked Donagh before the older vampire turned his attention towards Nicklas and the others. Nicklas let out a harsh sigh as he rubbed the back of his neck. Donagh was to take with him his fledglings, and he could not tell him not to do so. But he was not to let Lily go with him, he did not want that and by the looks in their eyes he knew that both Seran and Morag weren't happy with that idea either. "Is there any way we can discuss this, so that Lily and Bredon can stay together.. here." Nicklas asked Donagh, nearly pleading with him to see that this would do both no good. "They will have all the time and space here to come to terms, no matter what that might be. Traveling, having to deal with.. whatever it is you are to deal with. Will not help them, nor will separating them at this point." Nicklas said calm, trying to make Donagh at least rethink his current plans.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Donagh let his eyes flick to Nicklas and watched him for a moment. Curious at what the man was suggesting. "Hm" He said gently, flicking his eyes to Seran and Morag before dragging his eyes back to Nicklas. "I am taking only Stefos. Pedro and Bredon are remaining here." He told the elder vampire for a moment. "They are being transferred to our brother Ruah." He told them all. "He has been gifted the terms of that agreement...and he will allow Bredon to come here as often as the man wishes." Donagh said as calmly as he possibly could. "But....Ruah will not allow that man to be assaulted in this house. Bredon has not used his power once since we came to this agreement. I expect you to demand the same of your own fledglings." He told Nicklas as his eyes dragged back to Christopher. He smirked at the blonde oaf before speaking to Marcus again. "Pedro will come tomorrow with Bredon. He will happily answer any question you may have. He adores to hear himself talk." He told the young vampire.

---------------------------

He wished for a bed. A large comfy bed in which he could see her roll between the sheets. The dark sheets staggering against her pale skin. Her raven like hair dribbling down her shoulders, a cheeky glint in her eye. How the creases around her eyes disappeared when pleasure filled her body. Her back arching. Everything about her was beautiful. But in that moment....in that moment, she was a goddess. He would give his right arm to see that again. But her eyes were shut tight. Pleasure was registered on her features but her eyes were shut tight. Her fingers were tight around his hair, pulling him closer. But her eyes were shut tight. Bredon stopped for a moment, pausing as his teeth grazed her neck.

She felt his touch stop and she blinked her eyes open. He hovered before her, "What is wrong?" He asked her, his nose brushed hers and she didn't know how to respond. So she lay there for a moment, letting herself register that it was not Christopher that lay atop her. But she could not feel Christopher....she couldn't feel him tug at her heart string. "Do not think of him....Don't let him ruin this." Bredon's words brushed her lips as she watched him. "I've loved you for nearly a hundred years...How long has that pup loved you?" He was good at this, pushing doubt into her mind. Making her feel like he was the only one that could truly love her. Taranis hadn't properly loved her...she was just waiting for Christopher to leave. It was a matter of time...before he found another. He already struggled to touch her...it made her feel dirty. It made her feel that she was only worth her name to him. She arched her back towards him, one of her hands moving to the back of his name. She tugged him closer and felt his teeth dig into her neck. Her mind gave way to lust and she let him rest against her.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nicklas nodded as he to looked at Christopher. "Ill talk to him, he will keep his powers to himself. We will make sure that your fledlings are treated well. You do not need to worry about them. I think that Pedro will feel right at home here, especially when he is to meet Marcus." Nicklas said gently as he looked at the young vampire that suddenly started to nod violently. "i.. I..ww..wwould b.. be vv.. vvery haaa.. happy ttooo. mmm.. mmm.. meet hi.. him" Marcus said happily as he was already making a list of books in his head that he could show Pedro. He was very certain that both he and Pedro would become friends, and he really hoped the same for Jesse, as she could use some more friends. Nicklas looked over at August and chuckled "Seems that you got to share that attention now August, someone else in this house that loves to hear himself talk." Nicklas joked as he chuckled. August rolled his eyes, yeah.. joke about the talking! Lets do that shall we! He wished he could make Nicklas think he was covered by bee's, or something else to get back at him. But then he would get in trouble.. and he really did not need that right now. "Ill make sure I am to stay out of his way. We do not wish to anger Ruah with me accidently using my powers on these much loved Fledglings of Donagh" August muttered as he took a big gulp of his ale while looking away from everyone. Yeah.. he was angry, and frustrated.. he wasn't happy and that showed so very clearly.

Christopher had just started cleaning up and doing chores. Everything to keep himself busy as he found it difficult to feel that lust in Lily right now. He could do this! He was rather to feel her lust and love for this man than to feel nothing at all. He had already planned to go and do something with Adrian when he was done, just get their minds of the women they loved and how they were not able to be with them. They had something in common now so why not get drunk about that fact?

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Donagh blinked slowly, "He is not staying here...Neither of them are." He told him bluntly. "My children come here to visit but they are not staying in this place." He flicked his eyes back to Marcus. "You must be polite to Pedro...he's a bit of a dick at times." Donagh told the young man carefully but there was a small smile on his face. He heard August mutter and Donagh let out a dark laugh. "Oh look at the young pup...already so grumpy. Surely you'd be pleased having another classical one in the house." He told the man with a wink. "And I'd like to see you try...I've heard great things about those powers." He told August with a snide smile.

--------------------

Blood trickled down her neck. His fingers were pressing into her skin as he tore at her clothing. His moans were filling the room and she was silent. Her eyes were wide open, staring at the ceiling. She had a hand resting on his head as his fingers tore her dress off her. He stopped then, removing his teeth from her neck so that he could look at her properly. Lustful eyes dragged over her skin, "You look just like you did...all those years ago." Lily blinked slowly and let out a long sigh. She couldn't do this. Before his lips could touch her again, she had her foot against his stomach and kicked him harshly. He went flying backwards and hit the stone wall behind them. Lily removed her torn under dress and wiped up the blood from her neck as best as she could. Bredon hit the wall harshly and slumped down, a hand on his head as he glared at her. "What the fuck Lilith."

Lily didn't respond, she couldn't even if she had wanted to. She dragged on her dress, lacing it up and slipping her shoes back on. Bredon pushed himself to his feet and grabbed her wrist as she tried to pass him. "I need air. I need to go outside and I need to visit that god damn shrine." Bredon let out a low long sigh and let go of her wrist. He wiped the blood from his lips as she left the room. Already heading for the exit. Bredon watched her for a moment before jogging the opposite way down the corridor. He reached the end of the corridor that held the kitchen and called down it. "Lilith is leaving. I'm following her. I'll bring her back." He said and turned before he had a response. For Lily was already out of the house. Her hood was low over her face and she stood in the doorway, letting the cool air hit her face. She had been stuck in that fucking house for too long. She felt Bredon grab his coat and she was gone. Already walking down an alleyway as Bredon had to jog to catch up to her. She reached out and took his hand, squeezing it tightly in her grip. Bredon gave her a small smile before heading around another corner. They were out of sight from the house and already hidden in the maze of the city.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nicklas let out a frustrated sigh. Seran had to hide his chuckle when he saw Nicklas getting frustrated. "For the love of gods, I did not mean for them to stay here." Nicklas muttered as he shook his head in utter frustration. Damn that Donagh was a pain in his ass now. Marcus was slightly surprised and confused to hear someone ask him to be polite, when was Marcus ever NOT polite? Even August could not get him to lash out in anger, and August had truly deserved it at times. "I.. I.. ww.. wwwwill... off.. offff ccc.. cccor.. course." Marcus said smiling as he truly was looking forward to meeting Pedro, he truly hoped that the man was patient enough to listen to Marcus speak.

August just rolled his eyes, oh be bet that that man had heard something about his power. What a power it was! Growing stronger in a faster rate than any other vampire, how August was loosing control over it time and time again. August was pretty sure that Donagh had heard many a horrible story.... seeing what gossip queens Vampires truly were. He was to make a snide remark himself, as it was his nature to do so. But was stopped when Bredon came running towards the kitchen to tell his sire that Lily was leaving. Nicklas muttered, that girl was such a pain in his ass! "Make sure she's not seen with those damn treads!" he called to Bredon, the man nodded and was gone before anyone truly could do something.

Nicklas looked over at Christopher who was truly not in a good place now. He had not gotten up from his seat. If Lily wanted him to join that she would have come for him. "It be alright Christopher, got to trust her" Nicklas said silently as he patted Christophers hand. Christopher nodded and took a big gulp of his beer before he got out of his chair. "Im gonna find Adrian" he said, nearly moping as he did so.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Donagh raised an eyebrow and nodded towards the young man. "And don't stare at him...he hates it." He told the young man before flicking his eyes to August again. He watched the man roll his eyes and smirked. He would have spoke to the man himself, when Bredon appeared. Donagh lazily looked at the man, "Your brother is in the city. He will keep an eye out for you." He told the man before he violently nodded and rushed off. "You kept that one here too long." He said as he stretched out. "You're just lucky that she didn't lash out in other ways." He said chuckling gently. "Bredon nearly took my arm off when I kept him inside for half a year." He said flicking his eyes to Christopher. It amused him to see the large gold man look so pissed.

----------------------

Adrian appeared at the doorway to the kitchen, his ears almost pricked up. "Someone went outside." He said excitedly to the group. "Can we go outside now?" He asked like a happy child. He wanted to go running, he wanted to shift into a wolf and try out the forests around here. Maybe catch some deer or see if there was a pack near by. Morag sighed softly. "Lilith left. She'll be back Adrian. Maybe stay in tonight." The man nearly whined before glancing at Christopher. "Come on. Let me show ya something." He nudged the mans arm before slopping back off the small grassed off area.

----------------

Lily kept her eyes on the ground, allowing Bredon to lead them. She didn't need someone catching sight of her threads. She didn't need someone pulling them both aside and creating a scene. Bredon enjoyed having her this close. Even if she did storm out when he was just about to start enjoying himself. But it was nice to feel her cling to his hand. Bredon turned another corner and lead them to the green trees. He had been in this city a little longer than her and he had always been free to wander. Lily finally let her eyes drag up when she spotted the grass under her feet. Bredon's ears flicked up as he heard a slate fall to the ground. "They aren't very good at running on the rooftops just yet." He told her softly in their native tongue. Lily tensed up and he smiled. "Dont' worry. They aren't good in the trees either. We just need to get into the tree line and we are find." Lily felt fear flood through her as another slate tumbled to the ground and she let Bredon keep the pace as steady rather than allowing her to run off ahead. As soon as they hit the trees, he took off and dragged Lily along with her. Lily barely had a chance to react when he chucked her to a tree. "Go on squirrel, up you get." He chuckled as she took a moment to start moving.

She had just settled on a top most branch when a human ran into the clearing. They were young, maybe early 20s and he looked confused about where the couple had gone. All he could see was green and all he could hear....was snuffling. A large bear came out from behind a tree, snuffling at the undergrowth. Not paying any attention to the young human. Lily clung to the tree, fear rippling through her as she tried to remain as quiet as possible. Another human joined the man, "Where the fuck did they go?"

Page 290 of 309 FirstFirst ... 240288289290291292 ... LastLast