Page 3 of 309 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] IC. Through the ages. {Dark Pigeon & ScottishGal}

The Scottish Fluff
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Lily scrunched up her nose and giggled loudly again. She was giggling, dear lord something was wrong with her. She nodded and felt his fingertips against her skin. She gasped and dug her teeth into her lower lip. “Another…really?” She said gently, her eyes wide and doe like. She kept a tight grip on his arm, everything seemed so different like this. The colours seemed to morph, the lights were too bright.

Yet she let him lead her to a rough looking bar. She stood close beside him, not wanting to be beside these rough men with their beady eyes on her. She hid behind the golden man mountain and watched him get her another drink. Her eyes were wide when they moved to the barkeep. He glanced at her and shook his head, she looked very much the innocent one. But her dress and hair style pointed her to be a Celt, she was not one from Rome.

She sat down, shuffling herself in. She liked that her back was to wall, she felt safe. She saw the large pint before him and her eyes went wide at the size of it. She reached out, placing both hands around it and raised it to her mouth. She heard his question but gulped down three large gulps before answering.

“Mmhmm.. Oh the torc…The torc…yes the torc..” She said with a smile as she raised her fingertips to trace along it. “It isn’t mine….well technically it now is. It belonged to his first. The blonde girl.” Lily hiccuped and shook her head. “My master sired another before me….He wont tell me what happened to her, all I know is that she is no longer. I was gifted the torc and its incredibly precious to him. It signifies that he is mine and I am his.” She said as if reading off a card. She picked up her mug again and took another gulp. “So……tell…me about you Golden man. Why are you so young….I would have thought such an older master would have many many more.” She said hiccuping gently and giving him a wide beaming smile.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Its always a sad thing to lose someone, especially for them I guess Christopher said as he looked at her being so very drunk. I mean, they spend so much time together... Cant imagine how that will be like. I never been with a woman longer than a single night he told to her and took a large gulp from his ale. It did no taste as good as it used to, once ale was all he wanted it was the sweet nectar he craved. Ever since he had been changed he kept feeling the drive to kill, to drink the life right out of people. It felt hypnotizing, it controlled every single fiber of his body. Well! I will help you keep it safe, make sure you can bring that back to your master. We have to work together now I guess.. both the .. helpers of our masters he looked around, knowing that these men would be able to hear a pin drop in all this noise. Listening in to a conversation was peanuts. He had been able to do that himself as a human, reading their lips was a gift most thieves had. Information was worth a lot of money.

My master doesn't like to have to much people tending to him. He rather has just one, he doesn't talk about the ones before me.. but I can sense something is wrong. I mean... he looked around and could see that some were keeping an eye on them. Cant really talk about that here though.. walls have ears and such he told her and nodded towards the small group of men. They seemed to notice directly that Christopher was on to them and turned around as if they were doing something else entirely Nicklas and I met a few years ago.. I was emm... robbing his house Christopher chuckled as he thought back about it. Its only been ten years ago.. how time flies when you are having fun right? He's a righteous man, treats me more like brother than anything else. Christopher showed her a faint smile as he thought about his master. Ow crap! that reminds me!.. we are to walk around in these Roman clothes ow or not?! Cause.. can you imagine seeing Nicklas.. or ME! in one of those what do you call them? he laughed loudly as he could already imagine his master walking around in one. Dear lord! your master an pull it off.. I am quite sure of that. But Nicklas!!! Ow dear lord! He wiped some tears from his eyes and took a large gulp of his ale Better keep drinking love, they be expecting us any moment now.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Lily nodded slightly, she knew that it had made it’s mark on him. She knew that everything that happened, he was imaging who this blonde woman would have done. Not her, not the dark haired girl he happened across. She raised a single eyebrow when he admitted to not being with a woman longer than a single night. “Well after 50 years as someones “wife” I tell you, it’s not always the fun it seems.” She said using air quotes and grinned at him. She disliked being Taranis’s common law wife, he used her when he saw fit and tossed her around like a rag doll. She hated it but it was better than her first husband. “Ye..Yes…You shall help keep it safe. Just like you should keep me safe.” She said hiccuping with a grin.

“I can tell…Your master is an old one...” She trailed off when he stopped, something about walls having ears. She frowned, “The walls do not have ears silly thing.” She said shaking her head, such a silly man thinking walls had ears. She followed his gaze and watched the men who had all turned their heads. She shook her head and then listened to his story. She took another gulp of the golden liquid. She raised an eyebrow, of course he would be trying to steal from a vampire.

Her eyes went wide “You are but 10. Oh my. Such a young one.” She said smirking and then watched him glanced around at the other men talking about their togas. “Oh you will get used to it. Though the female dress is not that different from this.” She said tugging at her dress, the neckline slipping down. She took another drink and dribbled some beer down her neck. She caught it with her fingertips and lapped it off her fingers. She heard his advice and dropped her head back downing the rest of the beer. She thumped the glass down and wiped her mouth messily. “Okay….We…W.. need to go that way.” She said pointing to the door, some men beside them laughed at her slurred speech. She scowled at them, she shook her head again. But she knew that she was drunk, there was no stopping it now. Her eyes went wide at the thought of what would happen now.

“He’ll going to kill me.” She said softly, her eyes wide with fear. “I shouldn’t have wandered off. I was meant to give you my vein….not take you here.” She said snapping her eyes to him. “Why did we have to leave?” She said, all her fears getting the best of her.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Christopher chuckled as she downed the ale in one single sweep. He had not expected her to 'get her drink on' and applauded her as she put the mug down. See! We can make a well dressed drunk out of you he said proud as he took the last gulp of his ale and got in is feet. Come, lets get you back home he told her as he helped her on her feet and towards the door. He rolled his eyes slightly as she started to panic, nobody had said she had to feed him with her own blood.. nor that she had to take him out of the building. If anything the older vampire should have been more clear, and because of that nobody could really blame them for getting out for a moment for a late evening snack. Calm down Fraulein, they did not say that you could not take me outside now did he?

He stepped forward so he could hold the door open for her, the man that had looked at her before did not pay as much attention now. They simply did not want to get into trouble with the big blond man that was with the small dark haired woman. The walk back to their masters would only take a few minutes and they could already standing in the distance. And he isn't gonna kill you! come on Lily he can't be possibly that bad.. right? he asked her while offered her some support to make walking just a bit easier. He could see that she was scared, he could not imagine that someone would want to hurt her. He pulled her close as she nearly tripped over her own feet.

Well.. think of it this way. At least you were able to see the city. he said gently as he pointed out some of the tallest, biggest buildings around them. And you had a drink with a rather handsome northman.. so you could not possible have the worst night ever he said as he pushed some of his hair back and showing her a cheeky grin.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Lily gave him a wide crooked smile. She watched him moved to his feet and frowned. She pouted like a child but shuffled away from their seat. She listened to his attempt to calm her and nodded slightly. She wandered out of the tavern and felt the cool air hit her skin. The sun would rising soon, so she needed to leave quickly. Taranis hated going around in the sunlight. She took his arm as her feet seemed to forget how to walk. She tumbled forward and gripped tightly onto his arm as she nearly went face first into the dirt.

She snapped her eyes to him and couldn't help but to laugh. Loudly. "Oh he is. You should have seen it when I decided I wanted to explore the southern parts of my country. He found me and dragged me back to a dingdy little cave. I wasn't allowed outside and I could only feed from him for four months." She said with a small smile. "He doesn't like it when I wander off."

"Though I did get to see the city...it is immense." She followed his pointed fingers and then snapped her eyes around to him. "Oh yes such a handsome golden northman." She gave him a small cheeky smirk. As they reached the small entrance to where they had left, Lily could see from afar that the torches were out. That two men stood before it. Lily tried to stop but the golden man kept walking and she found herself wanting to dig her heels in.

"Lily" The voice sounded closer than it should and Lily whimpered softly like a beaten dog. She let go of Christophers arm and moved closer to the man who sired her. "I told you not to try anything." Lily tried to protest "But I was only doing as..." Taranis glared at her. "You should have stayed within the building, given him your own vein. Anything. You did not need to leave." Lily gulped slightly and dropped her eyes. "I'm sorry..I just thought..." Taranis let out a loud sigh and reached out to trail his fingertips over her arm. Instead of fear, she was flooded with guilt. She so desperately wanted to repay him and moved a step forward, her eyes like big puppy dog eyes. Taranis glanced at Nicklas. "You should really keep better control of yours Nicklas. I do not want a repeat of before."

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nicklas starred Christopher down as he saw the young one coming towards them. He was not sure who was to blame for getting out, but if he was a betting man he would say it was Christopher. He had a tendency to get himself into trouble and was far to sure about himself and his capability's that he did not see the danger of him being on his own. Look what the cat dragged in he said sternly at both fledglings as he crossed his arms over his chest. He looked at Tanaris, and shook his head as he heard that he was giving the girl a hard time. Where Tanaris kept a tight leash around his Fledgling, Nicklas believed that they needed some freedom.

Christopher felt rather guilty as he saw Lily acting like a beaten dog, she was nothing like that proud bossy woman she had been before. The one that told him that he had to get her a drunk. That light sense of humor was gone, as was her pride. He walked over to Nicklas who slapped him on the back of his head and shook his head disappointingly at his Fledgling. Christopher showed him nothing more than a cheeky smile. As both their sire's spoke in a language both Lily and Christopher could not understand he looked at the girl, and then at Tanaris He is perfectly under control. His loyalty comes from respect not fear or guilt Nicklas said with a warning tone in his voice.

its my fault really, she wanted to stay but I convinced her to go. I charmed her, she could not help it.. I just wanted something real to drink, not some stuffy old vampire blood. Christopher suddenly sait towards Tanaris. He was not really telling a lie, just... mixing the truth up a little so that she sounded without guilt over what happened. He did not mind having the red haired man's anger, he knew that Nicklas would keep him safe. I am truly sorry, if I had known any better we would have stayed inside. I learned a valuable lesson today. One that I will not soon forget he said with a cheeky smile at the red headed man.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Lily snapped her eyes to Christopher's sire and felt herself shy away. Both men were massive with long golden hair and she felt tiny in their presence. Taranis took her hand, gripping it tight and pulling her closer to him. Lily stumbled forward and glanced up at him. Taranis heard Nicklas small remark and narrowed his eyes at the man. “I am not having her face the same fate. Keep him away. He need not see her again.” Taranis said holding Nicklas glare and then snapped his eyes to the golden man who started to speak.

Taranis frowned and glanced at Lily. “Charmed…She cannot be charmed.” He said softly, Lily blinked rapidly at Christopher's attempt to help her. She glared when he said her blood would be stuffy and old. Taranis smirked slightly at her response, it meant she did not care for his words. That if he didn’t have her hand, she would have struck the newcomer hard across the face.

“Surely any fledgling regardless of their age should know to stay close to their sire.” He said to Nicklas rather than Christopher. “No harm was made…It will not happen again.You will never again cross paths” Taranis said his eyes boring into Christopher. Lily swayed slightly on her feet and gripped Taranis’s hand tight to stop herself from falling.

Her sire glanced at her with confusion. “What did you give her?” He asked through gritted teeth as Lily raised her hand to her forehead. Her mind was buzzing like everything was being heard at once. It hurt, the words seemed to pierce through her brain. She whimpered softly and rested her head against his arm. Taranis growled at Christopher. “What…Has he poisoned her body too?” He asked Nicklas while his eyes remained on Christopher.
    Last edited by Scottie; 03-02-2015 at 06:14 PM.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nicklas just narrowed his eyes as Tanaris told him that a fledgling was not to stray from his sire. He was not to get into an fight, not again.. especially not about what had happened and how it compared with what was going on. He simply did not want to talk about it, or think.. he wanted to forget. Nicklas let out a soft growl and just wanted to get the hell out of here, return to their safe place and get to bed. He hated this day already.

Christopher rarely disliked people, but this man.. this.. Tanaris dude.. god! he wanted to punch a hole in that mans face! Nicklas nudged him with is foot, telling his Fledgling to keep himself from lashing out. The young vampire looked behind him at his frustrated and rather tired looking sire and nodded. He understood, this was not the place to discuss this any further and he had to be respectful towards the new elder. He nodded and dropped his eyes in respect "it will not happen again sir" he said respectfully, though he would rather say anything else.

He looked startled as Lily started swaying on her feet. Not that he found that to be strange, but it was her sire's reaction to it that made him step back towards his sire. Tanaris might be small and look less strong than Christopher, but he knew that the man could kill him without even trying. He did not want an elders wrath, nor did he want to get Nicklas in any kind of trouble over him. "Ale.. we .. we had something to drink" He said as he looked Tanaris in his eyes And a drunk.. nothing more! I swear Nicklas wanted to laugh but kept himself together. He whacked Christopher over the back of his head. Christopher - who was very used to getting slapped like that- looked up at Tanaris, feeling rather guilty about his plans for that evening.

"The girl is merely drunk is all, this idiot got her to drink. I will deal with him I think that it is best that she is to get home as well.. and sleep it off" Nicklas said rather matter of fact. HE did not want to deal with Tanaris, they both disliked one and other. If anything this would just turn into a shouting match and he just did not have the energy nor the time for it.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Lily pressed her forehead against her sires arm. His cold skin helped her pounding head. Taranis glared between the two "You let her drink...god." Taranis said before tilting Lily's head up. He placed both his hands on her face and got her to concentrate on him. If they payed attention to her, they would notice her pupils going large and then small in the space of seconds. "Flower...Can you see me?" His tone completely different, soft and caring almost, his thumbs stroking her cheeks softly. Lily nodded and then scrunched her eyes up.

She raised her hands to touch his and sighed softly as he let her feel relaxed. Taranis gave her a small smile before glancing back at the other two. "I would appreciate it if you do not take her drinking again." He said directly to Christopher. "Until we meet again Nicklas" He said with a small smirk. He knew the man hated him and he hated him in return but it did amuse him. Especially with the vampires new child like fledgling.

Taranis nodded towards them both and allowed Lily to move forward under his arm. Lily curled her arms up to her chest and snapped a final glance at both golden vampires. She allowed her sire to take her back to the grand entrance where their carriage would be sitting.

Taranis sighed softly and trailed his fingertips along her back. Lily felt a whole bunch of conflicting emotions along with the thoughts in her head was too much. She whined softly like a kicked dog and Taranis helped her into the carriage. The driver was instructed to look forward and not back. Taranis looked towards her as the carriage started to shamble forward. "Silly child. I can make the pain go away. But you must comply." Lily nodded violently, her head pressed into his shoulder. Taranis gave her a small smile before pushing her back to the seat gently. As they passed the others, a quick glimpse inside would see Taranis and Lily in what appears to be an embrace. However his teeth were firmly lodged into her throat, taking some of the drunks blood from within her veins.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nicklas took Christopher with him, the young vampire felt rather confused and angry as Tanaris took Lily with him into the carriage. What a piece of shit that man is Christopher said as he walked with his sire down the street. Nicklas pushed him forwards and scowled You better treat that man with respect Christopher he told him sternly as he watched their carriage go by. Why? he's a uptight, cranky old, uptight piece of shit Christopher said and quickly ducked as Nicklas tried to slap him across the back of his head. "He's an elder now. You will do what he tells you, when he tells you without so much as a word do you understand?" Christopher looked at his sire, the man was deadly serious. I understand.. and I will.. Will not like it though! but I will

They went down the road, their house was only a few blocks away so the did not need to hurry with the upcoming sun. "You did good Christopher.. inside.. The elder was quite impressed" Christopher raised his eyebrow, not really believing what Nicklas was saying. "You gathered yourself rather quickly, did not hesitate to have him drink from you. For someone like you.. well.. Im proud" Nicklas smiled and pulled his Fledgling close, holding him tight as he held his arm around him. "Getting his fledgling drunk" The man laughed loudly and wiped away a tear "how do you even come up with these things!" Christopher smiled proudly, not only was Nicklas proud of him.. he had made the man laugh. Something that did not happen all that much. "ow you know, I just do without thinking and bam! drunk girl"

They talked for a while, Nicklas explained to his young Fledgling what it meant for both of them now that he was an Elder. That he hated it was clear, but that did not mean for Nicklas that he was not honored with the position that he was given. He knew that they were up to something that they had appointed both him and Tanaris, something that he wanted to know more about. As they came home, the door was securely locked and the windows shut, everything to make sure that no sunlight was to come in. Christopher was tired, nearly swaying on is feet as he sat down on his bed. I like her though, she might be uptight.. ... but she is fun Christopher said sleepily. Nicklas did not particularly liked hearing it, and simply ignored what his fledgling said. "Just go and sleep Christopher, tomorrow will be a long day. The young man looked up with a grand smile and nodded as he kicked of his shoes. "Congratulations sir.. I am proud of you. Elder Nicklas.. it sounds rather fitting"

Nicklas threw his boot towards Christopher and shook his head. Don't push your luck thee. Shut your mouth and go to sleep he muttered angrily as both man took of most of their clothing. Christopher chuckled and laid down deep under his blankets. "sir?" "Yes Christopher" "I love you too sir"

Page 3 of 309 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast