Page 276 of 309 FirstFirst ... 226274275276277278 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 3084

Thread: [M] IC. Through the ages. {Dark Pigeon & ScottishGal}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Hey, what can I say.. whores know how to fuck" He said as he shrugged while still wearing that beautiful smile of his, if she could torment him.. than he could do it back to her!. He frowned and shook his head when she stated that the gods had fainted creating other cocks. He had seen many a cock himself! More than Lily would ever care to hear about, and he never had seen one better looking that his own. He did not mind sticking his biggest friend in any damn hole he could find.. he best keep himself quiet about that.. he had a pretty interesting past if it came to sex. "Nonsense, the gods have given me the best damn cock in the world, and you know it to be true" he said pretty self assured about his cock, there was not a soul in the world that could tell him that they had seen better. That was until he saw this glorious cock flashing before his eyes as he heard the name Pero. He wanted to see it again, he wanted to feel how it felt! He wanted to taste it, feel it.. he wanted to know everything about it. "Who.. what.. that.. show me again!" he said as he quickly moved over to Lily, pushing water away so he could move through it as fast as he possibly could. "Show me this glorious cock again!!"

"Please don't, and we all know that I have the best damn one around" a familiar voice said as Ansgar came down towards the pool as he was looking for Lily and Christopher. He watched the two being in the pool again, and feared that they might be getting to clean.. you could get horrible wounds because of that did they not know? "Nicklas wants to talk to you Lily, see if you are alright. He wants to know what happened there in that room" He said lazily, as he himself was curious as well "Gotta say though, throwing someone through those doors.. that earns a woman some respect." He said with a kind smile.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Oh how his confidence shone like the brightest sunlight. He was the greatest lover to have ever walked this beautiful earth...and she was obviously a fool for not realising that. She wanted to smirk when he seemed flustered after she showed him that perfect image. She floated back from him, letting out a soft chuckle. How he wanted to know who that belonged to. To see it again. She flinched when she heard a familiar voice behind her. Lily spun and was greeted by a charming smile. No longer did she feel the need to hide from him. Instead, she floated closer to him. Nicklas wanted to talk to her, Lily had known it was coming. She let out another soft chuckle when he complimented her. Lily reached the side of the pool and raised an arm up to him. Wriggling her fingers and giving him an innocent look. Ansgar rolled his eyes but bent down, looping his grip under her armpit. Hauling her gently from the water. Lily waited until her feet touched the floor and she patted his arm to thank him. She padded over to the robes that lined the room. Water pattered along behind her until she reached the soft robes.

Lily rung the water from her hair and then pulled the robe on. She tied it tightly around her waist before turning back to Ansgar. "Can you tell him that he can either stay here or I'll find him after?" She asked the man as Ansgar once again rolled his eyes. "She's coming with me ya lump. Either stay here and let that sausage get even smaller or she'll find you later." Lily was the one to roll her eyes now and picked up her clothing before giving Christopher a small wave. Ansgar led the way but kept his pace slow enough that she could walk alongside him. Lily sorted out her clothing and the tears in her dress were obvious to anyone who looked at them as they padded their way along the corridor. If Ansgar had anything to air about her meeting...then now...while they were alone...was the best time to do so.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Christopher stayed behind, he wanted to give some extra TLC to his .. little Christopher before he was to leave. Seeing that mighty cock, not knowing who's it was.. it made him feel a little bit frisky.. okay, not a little bit.. just a fucking lot like he always did. That man has a problem, one needs to find him some help! Though.. the Romans would love him, the proud cocks swinging Northern man that was hung like a horse. They would surely pay to watch him, and knowing Christopher.. he would gladly show his biggest love and pride to anyone that wanted to see it.

So as Lily would be walking up those stairs to the house that stood upon the natural hot water spring, she could feel that Christopher was up to something. Some self love, some hanky swanky with his left and right hand (he liked to switch hands). Ansgar looked down at his shirt that was now wet, helping out Lily out of the pool had left him with some water stains on his newest shirt. He was not like Christopher or Nicklas, he liked to take care of himself and looked rather handsome as he sported the latest trends in Northern fashion. His hair was combed and put in a messy bun, and his beard looked just perfect with no hair sticking out in any which direction. "You emm.. you doing alright Lily?" he asked gently and concerned with a kind smile. He had heard that Lily had tossed the man through a door and felt particularly proud that she was not that weak as he had sometimes thought her to be. He looked at her and gently pushed some of her hair behind her ear. "Are you doing alright, seeing your husband again. I.. take it you two married out of love? The bond.. it is not broken is it? You still wear the tartan..." He said as he gestured to the fabric around her wrist. He knew what it meant, and knew the importance if it. "You been.. with more men... I.. but it.. well" He rubbed the back of his neck, he knew that their gods would have great difficulty with such things. But then again, they never told you wat one was to do when he/she would run into a vampire and you were to be turned. "I know I have shared my opinion over these things before and have not been kind about it. I can be a bit of a dick if to comes to that. Guess that being a married man does that to ya. I have some emm... social skills to learn, being in a hole in the ground for awhile.. it messes with your brain. So, don't listen to me all to much if I am like that, just ignore it... I am working on it. Before you know it I will be one of your favorite Northern men.. that is.. if you have a list of sorts." He said, trying to break the ice between them with a joke or two. "I wished I could help you if it came to the gods.. but I fear that in my human years I was doing many other things than learning about each and every single rule. I mean, I know about the tartan and sorts, I know that you can not simply break the bond without making the gods damn your soul. But then again.. how many of these situations did they have? I bet little.. " He said gently as he walked slow so they could have some time to talk
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

A light pink reached her cheeks. She could tell what he was doing and she rolled her eyes at the thought of it. She flicked her eyes to him when he spoke and nodded gently. She blinked rapidly at him as he tucked some of her hair behind her ear. Her jaw tensed with his next words and she let her fingers trail to his arm. "Yes. We married out of love...But this is not his tartan." She said softly. Lily watched him carefully, he had frequently aired his opinion of it before. It made her feel ashamed, having someone who was so pious telling her how sinful she was being. Lily tried to show him a small smile but even then it would be a tense one. "My soul is already damned. This is not Bredon's tartan. This is Taranis's. I was married to him once. I broke that tie to be with Christopher. But the tartan was gifted to his fledglings to show that we are all part of one family." She let her hand slip around his arm to walk arm in arm with him. "Bredon...wishes me to return with him. To save our marriage. To not break this tie and damn our souls. I do not know if I can damn anothers soul. My soul is damned if I do not live my last days with Christopher...but...."

She looked down at her feet as they shuffled along and felt guilt prickle at her chest. "I missed him. We married for love. We had a life together...We nearly had a family...He knows me...better than anyone else...For so long he was my other half...he was my husband and my nightmare." Her hand grew tighter on his arm as they walked. "My gods did not speak of what happens if your husband became a bastard. For in my land...your husband cannot be a bastard..He is always right." She flicked her eyes up to him and winked. "Or so it was in my time...Not so much in Morag's...No man alive would have coped with her around." Lily let a soft chuckle float through his skull. "But do not worry yourself with my soul Ansgar....and you are at the very top of my list of best Northern men. But don't tell Christopher."

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ansgar was a lovely listener and took a detour through the house so they had time to talk. They were brother and sister now, and if Ansgar was good in one thing, it was protecting his family from those who wanted to harm them. He raised his eyebrow as Lily said that it was not her husbands tartan, the balls on that woman to carry the tartan of another man around her wrist when meeting with her husband. He would have a fit if she had been his wife, and he wondered if the man she had been married to had the very same reaction. Oh the shock on his face when he found out that Tanaris had been married to Lily! The utter shock! But then a big heavy frown and some anger that was directly bottled up deep inside him. Tanaris had been out to have Ansgar killed, have him meet the sun for the death of Helga. The woman he had loved so much that another could never replace it.. and he had been married?? That dick! That utter dick! He would not bother Lily with this, but he surely was to talk to Nicklas about this, he needed someone to vent against otherwise he would just explode in utter frustration and yes, anger.

He smiled and nodded instead, happy to hear that Tanaris had been showing his Fledglings that all of them were part of the same family. Nicklas never been that sentimental. He never spoke of his past or shared anything about his family life. But like most he knew that the man had been a husband and a father, he had that fatherly way over him.. it was in the way he spoke, he joked, he moved. They had talked about it behind Nicklas his back, guessing what kind of father he had been and how many children he had. But none of them knew for sure, and nobody was to ever ask as they feared that the man would break their necks. "That is lovely" was his response to the fact that Tanaris had been so very.. homely. He took her around another corner into the wrong direction. Nicklas could wait, this girl had some problems and she needed to talk about it with someone that -hopefully- would not pick a side, but help her make a choice that would be the best in her case. "That is quite the conundrum you have there Lily" he said gently as he gestured her to follow him into the garden where he knew that they would have some privacy.

Ansgar sat down and pulled the leather string that kept his hair together from his hair as he chuckled when she called him her favorite Northern man. He smiled gently, a smile that reach his lovely blue eyes. "Well.. thank you for that compliment. I will never tell Christopher about it" he said with a slight chuckle as he ruffled his own hair before tying it all back into that messy bun, giving him some time to think about what he was to say. "Take it from a man, and a husband Lily. Men are not always right, that is downright impossible. You and I, we come from the same North so we share the same gods." he told her gently as he tugged at his messy bun to make sure it was secure. He leaned on his knees with his arms and looked down at the tiles underneath his feet. " I don't know what you feel for this man, nor do I know what he means to you.. what he has done to you, or you to him" He looked up at her, he had this inkling that she could be a pain in the ass. "What... what do you want though. Gods aside, no consequences what so ever. Because.." he coughed and brushes some of his stray hairs behind his ear. "You are the one that has to live with it for the rest of your life.. and being what we are, that can be a very long time. Who's to say... maybe our souls are already damned... maybe the gods do not wish for us any longer." He said as he shrugged a little.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

She could see something flicker behind his eyes. Anger perhaps...contempt. She narrowed her eyes gently, not accepting his words as kind. She knew that he despised Taranis and that he saw her situation as a sinful one. She followed him to the garden and sat down beside him. He had a lovely smile and lovely bright blue eyes. The ones to lose yourself in...Bredon's eyes. She gave him a small smile before flicking her eyes to the garden before them. Men are not always right. One of her eyebrows shot up, did he think that she didn't know this. We share the same gods. Her jaw tensed, then he knew exactly what this meant. She flicked her eyes to him when he suggested that she had done something to Bredon. 'You are the one that has to live with it for the rest of your life' Her hands slowly curled into claws on her knees as he continued to speak. Lily slowly raised her right hand and rested it on his arm gently. "I already live with it Ansgar. I know I am damned. I was damned far before I came into life. But this is something different. This is something precious. My family held it more precious than life itself. Not even death should separate it."

Her jaw tensed before she continued. "And I broke it once before. I held love in my heart for another while I was tied to another. I brought shame to that house, to my name, to my father." Her father would be ashamed...but he only knew Bredon when he was kind. He didn't know the anger that lives within him. Lily flicked her eyes up to him, "It does not matter what I want in this world. It never has. It has always been someone elses decision. My soul is damned, my life might not be that long. But what little I have left, I want to spend it with Christopher. In order for me to do that without the burning eyes of the gods tearing through my skin, or the threat that Bredon will come back...to take back what is his by law....I have to go with him." She pushed herself to her feet and brushed her gown down before sighing deeply through her nose. She rested a hand on his shoulder, "Do not worry about me Ansgar. See to your brother instead. I will go find Nicklas." She didn't give him time to respond, she was already walking away. Tugging her fingers through her hair, getting rid of the knots as she walked. She took another corner and within a short minute, she was back before Nicklas's room. She rattled her knuckles on the door and waited for him to respond.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nicklas lazily got out of his chair as he was been trying to teach himself to read.. again.. Of course he never got anywhere as he did not even know where to start. He would just stare at those pages hoping that something would click inside is brain and he would suddenly be able to read. Even he knew that you did not learn it that way, but his damn pride was getting in the way of things at times. As he opened the door he smiled gently and stepped aside. "Lily, dear.. sweet Lily. I was hoping we could speak of what has happened.. I wish to know how you are doing" He said as he gestured for her to come in. He had started a small fire in the fireplace, warming up his room so that Lily could be more comfortable. He himself would rather sleep in the cold, because he was a man of the North and did not want to have any of the damn luxuries that came from the Romans. As Lily had entered she could smell something that made her heart beat a mile a minute, blood.. there was blood in this room at it sat there in a lovely Chrystal decanter. "that is for you" Nicklas said right away as he saw that she was looking at the blood with hunger in her eyes.

He himself sat down and showed her his newest invention. "I tried it, it works.." He said as he held up a piece of bamboo. "You put it in the blood, then suck on it.. the blood will come right up" He said proudly as he gave her the 'straw' that he had made for her. Boy did he look proud. "You can drink anything really. I.. added some water to the blood to make it flow easier.. keep it with you, I bet you can drink anything through it really" he said gently as he poured her some of the blood that he had brought into the house especially for Lily. "Do you wish to talk about what had happened Lily? " he asked her as he passed her the glass before leaning back in his chair.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Lily raised an eyebrow as he greeted her...sweet Lily. She entered the room and held her hands loosely clasped before her. Something was inside this room. Her eyes went wide as she tried to search out the blood. The sweet nectar that would help her throbbing headache. Her eyes went wide as she padded closer to it. It was for her. Thank the gods. He sat down and she copied him, almost in a trance at the beautiful red liquid. She gave him a curious look when he showed her a thin piece of bamboo. Suck on it. She frowned until he plopped it into a glass before pouring some blood into her glass. He handed her the glass and she struggled at first but eventually got the straw past her threads and then past her lips. She tentatively did as he had instructed and after a moment felt sweet joy fill her mouth. She closed her eyes slowly and let a shudder pass over her body. She waited until she felt it calm her burning head before removing the straw from her lips.

She reached a hand over and placed it onto his arm. "Thank you." She attempted to smile at him without moving her lips. She wrinkled her nose before placing her glass down. "I...I am still married to Bredon. Our tie was never broken. It..It seems that when I was 10 I asked Taranis to take certain memories from me...that included the last time I saw Bredon...and many others." She flicked her eyes up to him, the pupil of her eye was larger than when she first entered the room. She had needed blood. She had desperately needed blood but didn't want to push the rules of this punishment anymore than it already had. "I asked to break the tie...but it is difficult...In my land..to do so..is to damn your soul to hell. I cannot ask him...He doesn't want to..." Her forehead wrinkled before she continued. "I tried to make an agreement with him..I said I must speak to you...and Christopher first...but I wanted to see if I could make him agree to it...I said..I would go with him..for a little while...and if things had changed between us..that they have..then he would let me go..so he could find his red string and I could be with mine."

She lifted her hand from his arm for a moment to push her hair back. She watched his eyes carefully...and as best as she could. She rested her fingertips back on his arm, "The tie cannot be broken easily. Morag and Seran know this. I...I am still his...By our laws....we are each others...He could use those laws to force me back with him...If I agree to go with him..I can get him to break that tie..so i can be with Christopher properly." Her fingers left his skin and she placed her hands back into her lap before dropping her eyes. She was ashamed that it came to this, that she had to hope on Bredon's better nature and...hope that he would let her go. That he would wish to find his own red string, to feel that sort of connection that Lily did.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nicklas pushed the decanter full of blood towards Lily, she got to drink it all. He had done is best to make it look more presentable, putting it in a decanter, adding some nice glasses.. making her a straw from some bamboo. He had gone all the way to make sure that Lily would be able to drink enough blood this very moment to quiet down her hunger. He nodded in understanding, he himself was a firm believer of his gods, and he did not want her to anger her own. Hell, dear lord, she better not anger them like that. They would ruin her marriage to come, they would make her regret going against her wishes. Nicklas just hoped that they got along just fine with the gods that Nicklas and Christopher themselves honored. He knew that they thought differently about divorce, or the positon of a woman in her society. "You need to do what is best for you Lily, and not angering your gods is one of it. But leaving.. I can not have you send away with Donagh.. instead I will ask him to stay in this gods forsaken villiage until both you and Bredon agree on the next step you are to take in this matter. I will.. try.. having him free to come and see you when need be. But you are under punishment now Lily, you can not leave.. I am sorry for that. I truly am. But that does not mean I will do everything in my power to give you the change to honor your gods, and your husband.. as your gods demand you to do so"

He rubbed the back of his neck. If this had been his gods, and Lily his daughter. He would have killed Bredon for what he had done. No man was allowed to treat a woman that way, especially those who he considered his family. "I can not help you with your gods. For that you need to talk to Morag. I.. will of course give permission for that." he said with a kind smile. He would just let her do about anything, all she needed to do was to ask and he would say yes to as much as he possibly could. "First you need to drink every single drop of this though" he said as he gestured to the blood that was standing only a few feet away from her. "What.. what are you to do when he will not agree upon this though. When he wishes to have you while you wish to be with Christopher? I.. I need to know, I will keep wondering"

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

She heard the decanter being pushed over to her and she lifted her eyes to it. Taking a hold of the neck and pouring another glass of bloody water to quench her thirst.I can not have you send away with Donagh. She felt like fear was prickling her neck. Stay here. That could work. She flicked her eyes up to him. She could not leave. Her jaw tensed as did her grip on the decanter. "Why am I being punished?" She asked plainly. "I have my threads. I fixed the door. Why am I forbidden from leaving this home?" She raised her chin and shook her head gently. He was not giving her the chance to honour her gods, if he was...he would let her leave. He would let her go to the shrine up on the hill, he would let her go with Bredon. Lily blinked slowly as he gave her permission to speak Morag. Permission. Punishment. She wished like hell that Taranis was her sire again. For he would help her with this, he would do anything he could to break that tie. Nicklas may be trying...but he was going about this all wrong.

Need....I need to know. She flicked her eyes back up to him and blinked slowly at him. "He will agree." She said plainly before pushing that straw back between her teeth. As she drank, she kept her hand on his arm. "I am not the same woman that he left. It would take him a mere week to realise this." She finished her first glass and quickly filled it up with the remainder of the decanter. "If Bredon wishes to keep that tie...I will deal with that if it happens." Lily dropped her eyes to the blood in her glass. If Bredon wished to keep that tie, if he wanted to remain one with her...then she'd kill him. Her time was running out, the elders and the ancients were already punishing her in ways that they hadn't done for a long time. Next it would be her tongue cut out, then it would be her throat slit. Masud would visit them in the darkness of the night and end her days with Christopher. But if she could come back...if she could return to Christopher...then she wouldn't have that tie anymore. She would be free of that bastard. And...watching the blood trickle from his neck would bring her such peace.

Page 276 of 309 FirstFirst ... 226274275276277278 ... LastLast