Page 291 of 309 FirstFirst ... 241289290291292293 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3084

Thread: [M] IC. Through the ages. {Dark Pigeon & ScottishGal}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Christopher was glad to see Adrian as the man appeared at the door opening. Both he and Adrian were not happy to hear that Lily had left the house without even telling them. Both were butthurt, and both were glad that they ad least had one and other. While Christopher had lost his Lily, and Adrian his Emma. Both men had something to cry about while getting drunk on cheap ale. So yes, Christopher followed the man as he became more and more curious as to what Adrian wished to show him.

Marcus was a bit surprised, was Donagh the only one that did not know he was a slave at some point? It.. well it made him feel a bit more human so he nodded as he smiled that little smile as Donagh was treating him like he would any other. He would not stare, of course he would not do that! Marcus was to be the perfect gentleman, the perfect host. HE was looking forward to meeting Pedro, and started wondering why one would mentioning staring... was something wrong with this man? Oh that only added to the excitement! How badly did he want to meet this man now.

While the two recruits ran into the small clearing in the woods, their sergeant wasn't very far away. He was harder to detect or both Lily and Bredon and was only there to see what would happen to these recruits while they were to hunt down the two vampires that they had found wandering the streets of the small town and now into the woods. The sergeant was clearly not impressed, that is.. if Bredon and Lily would notice him. He stayed in the shadows, nothing but a whisper in the wind that did not reach the ears of LIly of Bredon. He would let these two recruits die, and he had seen recruits die before many a time when they became careless and bold like these two.

They had been to loud, letting the roof slates fall down on the ground, snapping twigs with their feet, rustling the leaves, breathing loudly, and making far to much sound for one that was to hunt such big prey as a vampire. The sergeant had killed plenty, vampires older than the two that they were hunting now. Even they had been so careless, so clearly being what they were as they moved through the streets. Even a blind man would have notice that something was unnatural about them, that they were more than humans. Or as the Sergeant saw them, something far less.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Adrian grumbled to himself as he led Christopher down the corridor. He was still in a foul mood from Emma leaving and then with this Bredon bastard being back. He had not been happy for a few days now. The closest he got was when he thought he could leave. He could go out running and be free for a few hours. No. He wasn't allowed to. He made his way back to the garden and plonked himself down on the grass. He sighed loudly and waited for Christopher to notice them. The fireflies. How they danced through the air like floating pieces of fire. "Cool...right?"

Lily had her forehead pressed to the tree trunk. It felt like the grain of the wood would burn through her skin. She was trying to stop her breathing, Bredon continued to snort as he moved around. Lily clung to the tree and shook softly. The first man gingerly stepped closer to the bear, "I've not seen a bear that big round here." The other recruit wrinkled his nose, "Bit fat for these types." Lily tensed up, oh this wasn't going to end well. Bredon managed to remain calm but when one of the humans got too close, he grabbed him. Tearing his throat out with ease. The other recruit was frozen to the spot. The sergeant barely blinked as the bear started to the next human. Blood dribbling from his jaws as the young man shook. Lily watched as Bredon launched himself at the poor human. He stood no chance for the bear flung it's full weight at him, digging his claws deep into his chest. Lily scrunched her eyes shut and waited until she heard Bredon's voice echoing through the woods, "Come on down petal."

The sergeant was very well hidden, Bredon had sensed someone else but it disappeared as soon as he tried to concentrate on it. A cold hand wrapped around the sergeants face and fingers closed over his mouth. A voice echoed in his ear, "Be quiet Timonthy. Listen to me carefully. I want you to go back to the city. Gather our 5 best and bring them back here within the hour. I'll tail them." Erickson gifted the young man a smirk before slowly letting the man's face go. He wanted to speak to these two, who had been so careless when leaving the city. Already getting three of the order on their tail...tsk tsk.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Christopher looked at the firefly's and pouted a little. Remembering how he and Lily had seen firefly's years ago. Gods how he started to miss her right there and then, almost as much as Adrian was missing Emma. "Yeah.. its, very pretty.... I mean.. cool" he said as he came to sit down next to Adrian. Both watched the little critters fly around in the garden, only the two of them there as the others were spread around the house. Gods how he was starting to hate this place, even if it was his damn North. He wanted to sneak out of the house, and he knew that Adrian would wish for the very same thing. But they had to be wise.. right? Not leaving, not making any more trouble than they already were in? He let out a sigh and kicked a little peddle away with his feet.

Timothy snarled gently as he felt those cold hands around his mouth. How he wished he could end this damn vampire right here and now. But he was not allowed, not yet anyways. They needed this damn vampire to do what he wished to do, while still making sure he was not to end them in the progress. Timothy obeyed Erickson and silently walked away as he gave the Light Prince the opportunity to talk to these two young vampires.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

"Yeah it's cool." He said patting the man's arm. "I think Ruah sends them, they only arrived after Emma left." He told Christopher gently. "Maybe this coming night we can go out. The two of us....run around...Kill some Romans." He winked at the man as he had noticed him kick the small pebble. Anyone with two working eyes could see that Christopher was grumpy. "C...Can you still feel her?" He asked the man gently. Adrian could faintly feel her, he knew that she had not left the city. "A..Are you sure thats the best thing for ya?" Adrian kicked the pebble further from him. "I mean I can still feel her, so I can make sure she's alright....but it means you don't need to feel the emotional shit."

Erickson smirked at the man and sent him a wink as Timothy wandered away. The light prince knew what that man was like and how he was probably planning something. But Erickson had no worried. Nothing at all could bring him down. Bredon patted the tree trunk again to get Lily to come down but she wasn't budging. "You may have to go up and get her." Erickson said as he left the shrubbery...only after making sure Timothy had actually left and not just sulked in the corner. Bredon was startled and then annoyed that he had not noticed the vampire approaching. "She will come down eventually."

Lily watched from above as a strange blonde vampire came into the opening. She felt Bredon hit the tree again in an attempt to move her and she slowly removed herself from the tree trunk. Listening to Bredon as he spoke to this strange man. Bredon scoffed at the man who got closer to them. "Told you. She's a curious one. You've dragged her down." Erickson dragged his eyes up to the woman and gave her a small smile. "I've heard a lot about you Lilith." Lily's feet hit the ground and she instantly moved behind Bredon. Hiding herself from this strange man who knew her name. "It is nice to see you again Bredon." The man took his arm and shook hands with Bredon before speaking to Lily through Bredon. "We have much to discuss, but that shall be left for another day. I just wanted to say hello before the order return." Lily peered around Bredon's arm and watched the man. Committing his face to memory as he gifted her a small smile. "Would you feel more comfortable if I spoke in this tongue?" Lily didn't respond, she just watched the man as Bredon wrapped his arm around her. Patting her back to get her to move. Erickson slowly raised his hand. "You may have a look to see who I am if you wish." Lily moved a step forward, her fingertips brushing his palm as she let herself sink into his mind.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Christopher nodded as Adrian asked if Christopher could still feel Lily. A frown appeared, and this horrible disaproving look in his eyes (quite the same look that Nicklas always rocked) when Adrian mentioned those feels, and how he should shut them out. "Yeah, that is the best thing for me. I don't want to shut her out." he said growling a little, warning Adrian that he should be careful with what he was to say next. Everyone seemed to be wishing christopher was to take that damn blue shit, and he did not want to. He could feel her fear now, but she felt a little safe as well. He knew she was alright. But most of all, as long as he felt her, he knew she was still alive. "I want to feel that.. emotional shit. I like this red string, I like knowing that no matter what she feels.. she's still alive. I took that damn blue stuff ones, and never will again."He muttered angrily and snorted before he looked back at Adrian. "I had hoped that of everyone, you would be the one NOT mention that I should shut her out. Seeing how you.. Adrian... are being kept from that one girl that makes you feel all warm and tingly" He told him before he gave him a gentle push. "Would you shut her out? No matter what she felt?"He asked him as he wished to know of Emma and Adrian had this red string as well.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Adrian raised an eyebrow as the man growled at him. “Right okay mate. I was making a suggestion. I’ve seen how it effects others. You didn’t see her when you were stuck in Rome mkay.” He told the man bluntly. He narrowed his eyes at the man. “I want to know that Emma is safe every single second of every single fucking day. But I do not need to feel her.” He told Christopher. Anger flickered in his eyes, “I don’t need to feel her fear, her pain, her disgust. I don’t need to feel how every single one of those dirty fucks makes her feel.” Adrian curled his hands into fists and pushed himself to his feet. “I would never shut her out. But I know that she wouldn’t want me to feel her fear. Not every single day that she is gone. I know how bad it will hit me. I am a child of Taranis as well. I will feel everything. But if I had the chance to make her only feel one kind of fear, only one kind of pain. I would. I would do whatever I could to make her happy, to make her feel safe.” Adrian glared at the man before letting out two long breaths. “Do what you want here Christopher. I will see you later.” He told the man before dragging his eyes up to the sky for another moment. Something swooped over the building and Adrian nodded up to the owl before padding away from the courtyard.

Lily had met elders, she had met ancients. She had touched their skin and seen their minds. But this was different. This was unlike anything she had ever seen before. It was a mind like nothing else. Erickson chuckled gently and waited for Lily to move a step closer. “Do not be afraid little one. Roam my mind.” His words echoed around her skull and she felt her legs turn to jelly under her. He caught her from falling as she stayed in his mind. “You are him.” Her words bounced back to him as his arm wrapped around her back, holding her up. “Who am I Lilith?” Lily snapped her eyes open, white flooding through the pupils. “You are Erickson, You are the light prince. The fifth chosen. The favourite child. The golden son. You are the forgotten one.” Erickson flicked his eyes to Bredon and gifted the man a small smile.

“He is coming for you.” Her words made a frown dance over his forehead, it did not sound like her. “Who?” Lily slowly dragged herself from his mind. Her eyes slowly returning to the blue of the far North. “He is coming. Protect yourself.” She told the man softly, the words held another accent. Erickson tightened his grip around Lily’s hand. “I do not play games child.” A ring of light appeared around them, Bredon barely had time to leap from the space when light flooded around them. Lily stared at the man, the light caused a tremor of fear to flood her stomach but her eyes did not leave his. “Tell me his name.” Lily waited a moment before leaning forward resting her forehead against his. Showing him everything. “Nox. That fool.” Lily’s ears rang with that name. “He does not know what he is doing.” She told him as she returned her heels to the grass. “Hm.” Erickson let go of her hand and slowly let the light fade from around them.

“I will come back for you both at one point. But for now. Leave. Be more careful next time you wander into the woods around this city.” He nodded to Bredon before brushing his hand over Lily’s cheek. His words floating in her mind which made fear run up her spine, her stomach twisted and she felt sick in seconds. “Now off you trot.” He told them both as Lily was frozen in her spot, it was only when Bredon grabbed her arm that she moved. Her eyes did not leave Erickson until they had left the clearing. “What did he say to you?” Bredon asked as he lead them through the trees. “Nothing.” She said to him as they passed by what looked like the same tree over and over again.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Christopher listened "Trust me, you would rather feel her pain.. than not feel her for even a split second if you had that red string. I rather feel everything she feels right now, no matter how much it sucks." He told Adrian, hoping that he would understand. "But maybe.. for you.. It's best that it is not to snap into place as long as she is being fucked by all those men. From what I understood she's quite popular, and expansive. Did you know that a woman can still come? Upon up like flower even is she is taken against her... " Christopher stopped he was saying really stupid things right now. This clearly was not making Adrian feel any better. "But emm.. what the hell do I know. I bet Tanaris and that other guy are making sure she's overlooked by those men as much as possible." He muttered after, as he knew that those two would not do anything if it came to the costumers that were to visit Emma.

Christopher looked up at the owl, and could only guess that it was that same vampire he mentioned only seconds ago. "Guess we are getting company." He told Adrian as Christopher got up on his feet, his eyes following the bird as it slowly flew down towards both Adrian and Christopher.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Adrian faltered in his step, his hands curled back into fists as Christopher spoke. The young man started to shake gently as the owl above them swooped over their heads. "You shut your mouth." Rage filled his eyes as he turned back to his "brother". "They can do fuck all." He told the man take a step forward. "You need to think about what you let spit out of your shit mouth. Don't be so fucking blunt Christopher. Cos we both know you wouldn't cope if I did it to you." He glared at the man as the owl swooped again. "OH FUCK OFF." He spat his words at the owl as the creature landed in the grass. It was not Ruah. Adrian knew that as much. A woman clad in blue appeared from the grass where the tawny owl had been. Her eyes flickering from gold back to their normal deep brown. "I come in peace Adrian....I can smell the wolf off you so I know you are him." Luira told the man softly as she padded her way closer. "I need to speak to an elder. Two of your family who left here were followed by the order. Forces are slowly moving to the forest." Adrian froze and felt faint fear pierce through his stomach. "Fuck."

Adrian continued to shake violently as he becokened the woman to follow him. "Come on. I'll take you to Nicklas." Adrian didn't wait for Christopher to follow them as he led the woman down the corridor. "T..They will be in here." He said before opening the door to the kitchen. Luria took a small step inside of the kitchen to speak to Morag, Seran, Donagh and Nicklas. They needed to know that their children were being followed.

----------------------------

Bredon dragged her up a small hill, through a gentle stream and down into a small valley. Nestled in the trees was a small shrine. It had been chipped away by the Romans but they let her stand after an outcry by the native people. The woman had a soft figure with long hair, thorns christened her forehead and a lamb lay by her feet. Dried old blood stained her fingers and her feet. Bredon beamed at the statue when he got closer and Lily felt all fear drift away. "I did not think I would find her here." Bredon chuckled, "Neither did I. But these folks worship her too...or at least they did." Lily padded her way closer to the statue and the two dropped to their knees in silent prayer. It was one of the things that Lily had loved about Bredon, his faith. How much he believed in those that aided his sailing, those who aided his fighting and those who would take the life from them. They have a plan...he used to say. They have a plan bigger than us Lilith. Lily dragged her eyes up and let her fingers walk to his belt. He raised an eyebrow before she undid a small knife that lay on the leather belt. She pushed herself to her feet and dragged the blade over her palm. Pressing her bloody hand onto the hand of the statue. Bredon smiled gently before taking the knife and doing the same.

"Tis a small sacrifice but it is worthy." He said to her softly before taking her palm to his lips. Closing the small wound as she could not herself. "She will be pleased....But we should return." Lily nodded softly and felt her skin tingle where his tongue had dragged over. He placed his free hand on her cheek and smiled down at her, pressing a small kiss to her forehead before leading her away from the shrine. He was to take them a scenic route, alongside a small river and near a cave entrance that he sometimes lay in. He did like sleeping as a bear at times. It was warm and comforting. Lily let her hand stay in his, it looked so similar to home at times. She lost herself in her thoughts, they could be back years ago. Wandering around the forest hand in hand, giggling to themselves about nonsense. So young and full of hope. Lily was brought back to reality when his hand pressed over her lips and he backed her into a tree trunk. She went to protest but he kept his hand over her mouth (even though it was not needed) and his eyes snapped around them. He could hear something. Five...maybe six sets of footsteps heading towards their shrine. Whispers in a foreign tongue and the scent of human blood easily drifted to them. They were being hunted.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Christopher kept silent as he knew that he had been a giant dick. He muttered that he was sorry a couple of times, and felt that he was safed by the owl that had swooped down, and the good looking girl it became. " He's in the kitchen" he told both her and Adrian as he got on his feet and started to follow them out of the garden and into the house. Adrian knew who she was, and who she was with. She cam from that brothel and was closest to Emma. He despretly wanted to ask her how Emma was, but now that Lily and Bredon were in danger he did not dare ask. He looked over his shoulder, watching Christopher who seemed to be as nervous as he could ever be.

Adrian fastened his step and quikly brought her to Nicklas, who was still sitting on the same chair with the same people, drinking the same Ale as before. " Sir, something happened" Adrian said as he pushed the woman a step forward, hoping she would explain everthing she knew.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

It was seconds later that she heard them, their heartbeats battering against their ribs. He gave her a pointed look and dipped into his mind. "Six of them. Coming from the west. If we run, they will hear us. You must trust me." He told her in her mind. "W.What are we going to.." He cut her off. "Lilith I need to know that you trust me." Lily searched in his eyes for a mere moment before nodding. He started to pick up her skirt slowly and her eyes narrowed. He waited a moment for her to realise that he was passing the material into her hand. For she could not move silently in such a heavy gown. He pulled her away from the tree and becokened her to crouch with him. Picking their way along the tall grass and wild flowers. Lily could hear them now, gently calling to each other in a foreign tongue.He lead her alongside the rocky edge of the valley. He knew a few hiding places where they could stay a little while. Lily kept her ears open as nettles tore at her bare legs. Fear pumped through every inch of her. She needed to get away. She needed to get back to Christopher. She couldn't die like this.

-------------------

The woman nodded gently and bowed her head for a mere moment. "Ruah has sent me." She said softly as Seran and Donagh raised an eyebrow. "We saw two fledglings enter the woods to the west. They were careful, yet someone recognised them. Three members of the order followed them. Ruah has followed them into the woods...but I noticed another 6 heading in after...like they had gotten orders." She told the elders and ancients. Donagh tensed his jaw and let out a small growl. "For fucks sake. I thought the order problem was dealt with in this city." He said pushing himself to his feet. "What sort of idiot lets them continue to play...because it suits her political plans." Donagh glanced at Nicklas. "We can either go rushing in with arms raised to tear them apart..but that just reveals that so many more of us are within this city." Donagh snapped his eyes to Seran and Morag before dragging them back to Nicklas. "My home is closest to the forest edge. I can get them there...but getting them back here.....is too risky." Seran nodded solemnly. "If they have noticed them leave here...having them return here would only be hell for us. We can play it off that Bredon killed Lilith after tempting her outside." Donagh rolled his eyes. "I will bring them both to my home.....Do you agree to let her stay a night away from here?"

Donagh was already pulling the shadows of the walls closer to him. They clung to his arms and his legs as he spoke. "I need to know Nicklas. I can get to them without any blood shed....make the order think they got false information. But I need to know quick. Bredon is level headed in a battle...I doubt your Lilith will help the situation."

Page 291 of 309 FirstFirst ... 241289290291292293 ... LastLast