Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M]This Club is a Haunted House. (Song Inspired)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy, dark, romance, sinful, graphic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default [M]This Club is a Haunted House. (Song Inspired)

Rated [M] for Adult themes including, but not limited to, Violence, Course Language and sexual themes
    Note: This contains content such as Homosexuality and Transexuality. Please be aware of this and, if it offends you, don't take part.

Click here to start the Horror!

This Club is a Haunted House!
    You Grab a Drink (drink)
    I'll Grab a Knife (Knife)
    This is the End of the Rest of your Life (Life)

Based on the following song, sung by Fabulous and Spooky Drag Queen Sharon Needles.
    Spoiler: This Club is a Haunted House 

----

"I don't know about that place, I've heard screams from inside the club."
    "So what? People scream at clubs right?"
    "Not during the day they don't."

"Infested" is a club in the town of Greyston, England. The town is full of students, partiers and all sorts of fun-loving folk! Renowned for it's history of haunting and ghost stories, tourists are also drawn to the town. The club itself is known for it's regular club nights, as well as spectacular Halloween events. Said to be haunted beyond belief, "Infested" has a long history of paranormal activity. The main story being about a ghost called "Needle."

The legend states that Needle committed suicide after her parent's refused to accept her Transgender life. Unhappy being stuck as a man, the tormented individual resorted to dressing in feminine clothes - make-up, wigs - anything to appear more feminine.
    This resulted to Her being kicked out of her home at the age of 18. Beaten black and blue by her parents, Needle found herself on the streets and turning to drugs.
    Years passed, the youth turned to heroin to dumb the pain. Addicted, alone and without a home, Needle overdosed. She died on the streets, and was only found dead days later when the bins were collected. Her lifeless body resting against a large dumpster.
    She now spends her time trapped on this world, seeking revenge by slaughtering in cruel ways, her mind twisted and warped by abuse and self hatred. Described to be tall and pale, Hair as red as blood, and her lips even darker. Sunken eye sockets surround white eyes with pin-prick pupils. Nails long and sharp, and mouth crooked and full of sharp, grey teeth. A Scratch left upon the flesh of her intended victims, who would meet their demise at her hand a few days later.

Tonight, However, "Infested" is putting on a special night for Friday 13th. A spooky club night full of bizarre cocktails, spooky music and, of course, spooky drag queens!

However, not everything is as it seems this time around. The club is packed full of youngsters seeking relief from the stresses of real life, getting their drink on and having a good night.

Unfortunately, The club owner, Liam Gait has been conducting some experiments. Trying to get to the bottom of the rumors about the club, Liam unleashes a malicious trapped spirit, Needle, which takes it's wrath out on those within the club.
    Did that picture just look at me?
    Who just screamed?
    Why won't the doors open?

Be on guard. Stay alive. Escape the club,
    And just hope that whatever was in there stays there.
    Because that's possible, right?
    ----

Okay guys, This game is based in the club. You play The people in the club, teenagers, adults, people looking for fun wherever they can find it. After what seems like a fun night in a well-respected club, the atmosphere suddenly chills.
    The night becomes dark, and a scratch has appeared on a select few of those partying.
    Can you fend off Needle? Or will she take you too?

----

Rules:
    1.All RPA Rules apply, of course.
    2. You can only play a person who has been "scratched" By Needle. You become her intended victims. I will control Needle and any other spirits/demons In the game.
    3.No being a douche
    4. My word is law - I'll be as nice as possible, but if you're playing up, I'll put you straight.
    5.The issues raised are sensitive. Please be respectful
    6. Have fun, guys! It's a GAME after all!

----

Character sheet:

Name:
    Age: (Based in the UK Where the legal drinking age is 18 so please be at least this age)
    Personality:
    Sexuality:
    Brief History:
    Appearance: (NO ANIME. Please use a real image or a description)
    Other information:

----

Thats everything! Please feel free to ask any questions and I will respond!

Have fun guys, and I hope you enjoy it
    oh, and

You Better BURN, Witch.

Accepted Characters:

Caroline Ellanor O'Ferah ~ Enchanted

Vincent Asher~Argon Jaden

Christina Bella Arkwright~ElizabethStark

Aiden McGuyver~ CartelSaide

Astrid McGuyver~ CartelSaide
    Last edited by TheTeeJaii; 03-05-2015 at 01:23 PM.

~Please Check out my Game! Features Ghosts, Dancing and Drag Queens!~

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

Oh. My. Gosh.

You've drawn my interest. I'll have a sheet up after work tomorrow!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Glad you like it!!
    I look forward to seeing your character!

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Tee!!! Save me a spot!!
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hey, Jayden!
    Spot Saved!

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

Hope you like it Tee

Name: Caroline Ellanor O'Ferah

Personality: Caroline, Carrie for short, is very social and outgoing. She is in university studying to become a Veterinarian. She has school and work five days a week but makes the most out of her weekends by doing whatever she wants. Unless she has a major test to study for, Carrie usually drops her books and uses the weekends for fun.

She loves outdoor adventures including camping, beach parties, hiking and bicycling. She is physically fit and leads a healthy, organized lifestyle with the exception of hard-core partying over the weekend. She is responsible for the most part and believes that everyone should take the time to have fun.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Brief History: Carrie grew up in the typical wealthy family with three other siblings and enough resources to live more than comfortably. She was taught morals and values early on and her parents raised her as a irresponsible youth, taking her to family outings, reunions, camping trips...the whole nine yards. Every Sunday her family would attend Church, instilling in her religious beliefs as well.

This is what lead to her current, healthy and responsible lifestyle she lives today. Yes, she's rather spoiled and usually gets what she wants, but she also knows the concept of earning it.

Appearance: Carrie is the sort of person who can easily blend into a crowd. Her short frame and petite stature makes that an easy task to accomplish. Her hair is a deep, auburn color with hints of brown in the sunlight. Typically during the week she is seen in skirts and blue jeans with some sort of pretty blouse, but during the weekend when she parties she loves to glam it up with cocktail dresses, heels and jewelry. Granted, she doesn't go overboard in the glam but she does like to look attractive.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

ACCEPTED!! I love it!!

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

Awesome, so glad you like it! c:

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Here he is!! What do you think, Tee?

Name:
    Vincent Asher

Personality:
    Vince is a quiet individual at first, often a soft kind of person. He has this innocent air about him that often make people mistaken him for someone much younger. He's easily pleased, and angered, which somehow shows quite the tongue he has. At the same time, he isn't afraid to fight back, even against larger opponents. Most are actually surprised to find out that he's notorious for beating up thugs who tried to mug him. He isn't much of a party animal, but enjoys going to clubs for one night stands, or to look for someone to entertain him for the evening.

Sexuality:
    Homosexual

Brief History:
    He was born to a young couple as the only child. Of course, this led to him being strictly disciplined, with both parents watching his every move. Though he was annoyed with this, he did love his parents to bits and pieces and when he did come put to his parents, he expected them to kick him out.

What he didn't expect was for his father to sigh heavily and hand his mother fifty bucks. Turns out that they knew he was gay but was betting on when he'd tell them. Both of his parents were very accepting, specially his mother, though his father seemed a bit more strict and that made it pretty hard for him in the love department. They weren't struggling with money because Vince managed to stay a scholar his entire high school days, getting into college with a scholarship as well. His parents were proud of him and that was what mattered. Of course, he wasn't exactly allowed to party, but he did have a stubborn streak.

Appearance:
    He's short for a guy his age, with a messy mop of silver hair and bright blue eyes. His skin is a bit pale-ish and he honestly takes more after his mum's petite frame rather than his father's bulky one. His clothing style is fairly simple; a sleeveless turtleneck, ripped skinny jeans (which his father didn't exactly approve of), high cut boots with spikes and if he feels like it, he covers hinself with a black jacket. Not really party clothes, but he prefers to dress as comfortably as possible.

Other information:
    He's easily scared, but likes to cover it with a tough act. Plus he likes guys often taller or older than him. Can easily be distracted by his train of thought though.
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Oh, Jayden, you know how to appeal to me!
    So, SO accepted

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast