Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast

Thread: +Anima: Plus City [PG-13][OOC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default +Anima: Plus City [PG-13][OOC]

Lovely banner made by : ℐⓤ⒟ⓔℝ
    Rated [PG-13] for light language, heavy innuendos,raciest remarks,Gender confusion, and combat.

The year is 352st of the Astarian Calendar, an there is no love for the ones called +Anima, Humans with ability to take aspects of animals. Hate seems to flow from every settlement, But a rumor has spread in all the major cities, a city where +anima can live unmolested, for most it's just a rumor, but for you, it's a ray of hope.

CS:
    Name:
    Appearance:(Pics are OK, Anime is Liked but not required)
    Anima: ( Please tell us what changes when you go into your anima form)
    Personality: (Keep in mind your anima)
    Bio:
    Other:

Rules
    1. RPA rules apply
    2. you don't need to have an Anima, but you'll look silly when everyone is besting out and you're not.
    3. No fighting in the OOC, if you going to fight take it elsewhere.
    4. No being related to main char., i already have plans for them.
    5. no goddess moding, it's a mess to clean up.
    6. please let us know if your going to be way for a while, we understand if you have a life outside of RPA.
    7. Have fun.

IC
    Last edited by Gamer_KM; 03-06-2015 at 03:48 AM.
    Genocide run in progress

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Give me a minute!

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Just Your Average Anomaly
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I'm up for just about anything except for most sci-fi and anything sexually mature.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I haven't been stalking the planning thread to join this what are you talking about-

Is there a character limit?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nope, i the spirit of the source, there is none we can meet as many people as we can get
    Genocide run in progress

Just Your Average Anomaly
    I'm up for just about anything except for most sci-fi and anything sexually mature.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I'll send in a couple of characters tomorrow then~
    Spoiler: Links 
    Spoiler: RPG Role 

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Name: Lucy (sometimes called Lulu)
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: appearance 

Anima: (eagle) wings grow on her back, as well as feathers around her torso, lastly her feet develop talon like claws
    Personality: she is independent, though doesn't mind company though at first is always cautious but once she befriends someone. She will protect them with her life.
    Bio: Lucy used to be a slave, her master was sick twisted kind of master. It wasn't made better by the fact that Slavery wasn't really allowed. The last time she saw her master, the police were on to him and her. So he was on the run, she of course didn't know what would happen to her. So was forced to run with him, but was ditched in the forest. Where her master threatened and beat her, when she continued to follow. Blaming her for everything, but it wasn't like she wanted to be with the guy but it wasn't like she knew what else she could do. After getting eat within an inch of her life and being left to in the middle of no where. She thought that she would die, at some point an eagle that lived in that area. Landed in front of her and to her it had seemed so strong and free, she had so badly wished that she would be like the eagle. She still doesn't really remember how she survived, just that she did.

After alot of traveling and running of her own, she found herself in a city. Hiding and stealing to by, in the hopes that maybe she could get by. As well as hoping she doesn't have to run anymore.
    Other: There is a puppy that recently found her and she has grown fond of.

*think I will write another later*
    Last edited by Arcus; 03-04-2015 at 03:21 AM.

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm in! I'll get my characters up tomorrow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ok Arcus Every thing looks good
    Genocide run in progress

Ketchup Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Awesome to see such enthusiastic interest here.

In the meantime, might I offer some friendly suggestions to help you on your way?

Take a look at the Roleplay of the Week thread! If you need a banner for a submission for RP of the Week, then check out the Banner Shop!

You can also look at the Roleplaying Games Directory to advertise your RP. Staff would be happy to help you advertise your Roleplay both here and in the RPA Tribune.

Any questions, feel free to PM!

Fantasy, Life, anime based, Historic
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I like the idea. I have not been on in a while but I really have wanted to get back on RPA so Im excited to join an rp.

Name: Strix
    Appearance:
    Anima: Great Horned Owl- Wings grow from his shoulder blades and his hands grow talons. He gets a bit feathery and he spin his head 120 degrees
    Personality: Calm and quiet. He is rather intelligent and tends to avoid confrontation for a lack of interest in other people. He prefers silence and letting his blank stare share his emotions and thoughts.
    Bio: He does not remember a lot about his early life, he suffered a head injury when he was young, a hate crime as he was told, and suffered amnesia. He remembers bits but nothing solid or substantial. He had no parents after his accident and he does not even remember why, and nobody around him, who would talk to him, knew anything. He was shunned most of his life and would wander cities and found serenity in the countryside. He would spend time in forests and parks avoiding people. He acquired a good grasp of nature and instinct and has procured several books over the years teaching basic skills and knowledge. He has spent years traveling and living as a homeless wanderer merely enjoying the scenery of his travels.
    Other: He is slightly farsighted but has excellent eyesight at a distance and excellent hearing.

Is that all right?
    Last edited by crazydawg444; 03-04-2015 at 05:06 AM.

Thanks Hayabusa
    "Do not cry because it's over, smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss
    What I tell myself when a good anime ends.

Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast