Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Staff of RPA

Arch-Angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Default The Staff of RPA

They're all staff, so why the different coloured names?

Purple = Administrators ; Site owners, here to help with whatever you need!
    Blue = Global Moderators; Here, there and everywhere! These guys are watching over the whole forum.
    Green = Moderators ; Here to help you out in the roleplay and social sections, respectively.

And here they are in name and title:

THE BOYS

Username Title Short Review
    i am Groot! RolePlay Moderator
    Fluppy Bird Social/Blog Moderator
    Moderator RolePlay Moderator

THE GIRLS

Username Title Short Review
    Queen of Mayhem Administrator
    Arc-Angel of Epica Administrator
    Aiming for the heart Administrator/
    Robot
    aka Panda_Frog; The Froggy One Administrator/
    Queen of Spam
    I'll kill him for this! Global Moderator
    RPA's Foul-Mouthed Moderator Roleplay Moderator/
    Skin Design
    Starry-eyed Wonder RolePlay Moderator
    Meatball head. Cry baby. Moon princess. Social Moderator
    Last edited by .Karma.; 02-28-2017 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Changing stuff!

Admin of Amazement
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Horror, Fantasy, Love
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Hi RPA!

I'm Merry Gentry, generally I just go by Merry. Using my whole user name is just so, formal? Don't be surprised when I don't use your Whole name! Anywho... I'm part of the Admin staff here at RPA. I'm here to do whatever it takes to make sure that YOU, our beloved members have a great time while you're here. I'm happy to answer questions, if I can, or find you an answer if I can't. Ask Away! I promise not to bite

I love this site and it's members, and I'm glad you're here with us! We have great fun, and have amazing talent all over the place. Just poke around, and you'll see what I mean.

Looking for a new game? Well all the staff has links in their signature, we update sometimes Daily! so check them out. Need help figuring things out? We have an entire section dedicated just to help you figure out how the heck to get around. Need to waste some time while you're waiting on your turn to post? Well.. have you heard of DownTown? It's the ultimate in frenzied fun! Where else you gonna crank up your post count?

We have contests, and games, and one of the best sites around... granted I'm extremely biased, but hey! You asked, didn't you?

Well, I've got to get back to work.. I've goofed off enough. See you around, and thanks for checking things out here! Make sure you stop by my VM page an say hey, ok? see you around!

Arch-Angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Hi everyone

My name is Kris, a nickname which I've decided to give myself that holds an interesting story behind it. (Some friends do call me that in real life too).

I'm glad I was given the opportunity to help the forum as a staff member for I've been here from the early first days and I must say it feels good to see the place blooming.

Aside of being here and talking about fish I also draw and sing on my spare time and enjoy good music. I love myths, legends and everything that has to do with angels, gods, demons and dragons. I'm proud to say that I have wide knowledge of the ancient middle eastern tales and the biblical (OT) fables and I guess that's the reason you'll see me mostly in fantasy RP section, but not only

So, Kris is the name, your Friendly Neighborhood Admin at your service. I'll be around if you need anything so don't be shy or afraid for I'll do my best to help.

Well, see ya all around
    Kris.

Arch-Angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

And I'm G! Administrator of the future - literally! I'm Australian, which means I'm about ten hours ahead of a lot of you. I've been an avid roleplayer since I was about eight years old, and was a serial site-hopper until I found this place back in 2010, and I've never looked back!

When I'm not working, roleplaying or just hanging out around these parts, I'm probably playing and writing music, reading, messing around with coding and animation or out dancing or just having general fun times in the beautiful area where I live! So lucky to be bordered by rainforest on one side, and ocean on the other! But despite my busy schedule I'm always happy to make time for a chat, so feel free to PM/VM me if you want to talk, have any questions or want to hear a bad pirate-related pun.

Oh, dear! Out of scotch! And things to say, for now; aside from WELCOME, WELCOME! to the best RP site on the web, and here's hoping you love it as much as we do!! <3

Arch-Angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Hey everyone, I'm your residential staff name-changer. Most people call me Juni/Frog/June bug- you get the gist. I've been on RPA since 2011 and have loved every bit of it. It's become my home away from home and I've been told that I'm chained here for life. Guess that's what happens the longer you're here. I'm the froggiest administrator and am happy to be at your service!

A bit about me: I'm the oddball and my personality reflects it too. I love going over the top in everything I do and making the most of my day. I enjoy cooking, reading, writing, roleplaying, hiking, backpacking, camping and goofing off. I'm also the residential staff spammer so beware! Mwuahahahahaha!

Hope to spam you all later, feel free to ask if you ever need help with anything!
    "Fill your house with stacks of books, in all the crannies and in all the nooks." ~ Dr. Seuss

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Hullo! My name is Kicks! I was a longstanding ghost of RPA (something I am so proud of). I got away with it for two years before the staff recruited me as a roleplay moderator. The day I was recruited, I went "oh shit... they know I exist". But it turned out for the better and now here I am! Coming up in April will be my one year celebration as staff!

Hobbies

• Here at RPA I am one of the GFX girls. And I'm good at it. Animation especially. If you need a set, you can always ask me or one of the other lovely GFX girls (Karma and Naraness).
    • I used to a semi-professional singer. Had to quit when I started college. I was also a voice teacher. That was something I picked up on after I realized it was a talent of mine. Of which I have many!
    • I am an artist. I love drawing and trying new art styles.
    • I'm great at cussing. I shouldn't be proud of that, but I find very creative ways to string curse words together.
    • I make it a goal of mine to mark up my Bible with pretty colors and notes. If you ask, I'll show a pic. I'm in the works of one day getting someone to say "look at that ratty, tatty Bible". And I'mma be like over here with a cane: "back in my day it was cool to read the Bible."

Casual Life:

• I'm a college kid. So that makes me busy!
    • I do kick-boxing on the casual in my free time.
    • I'm a certified technical expert. *Throws down my gold star* I GOT BRAINS, KIDS.
    • In the works of getting my degree in Computer Networking. And then from there my specialty in Security. So that I can work for the NSA and spy on all of you. Think I'm kidding? Wonder if I am...

On RPA:

• Here on RPA I'm a techy. Oh the forum glitched? Yea I can give you a reason for that happening. Most of the time it's because of Downtown wars << or because it's a time of traffic on the site. But other times (and the majority of which) is caused because VBulletin servers are experiencing high traffic across all their hosts and they weren't smart enough to using fucking OSPF to filter that shit.
    • I'm a roleplay moderator! I like roleplays, roleplaying, and helping roleplayers. But you can come to me with any problem you have.
    • I make the forum pretty! Want to see something nice on the forum like a dancing reindeer? I can do that. No really, I can. I did that for Christmas- you had a cute little reindeer to the side that followed your page.
    Last edited by Kicks; 02-28-2016 at 04:11 AM. Reason: Time for an update!

Just one week left til Kicks is hitched!

Say you wont let go. Photobucket
    I will try just about anything.
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

Hey guys!

I'm .Quirky.! You can guess why my name is such! I'm a bit obsessed with changing my name. I have been Rogue, Poison Ivy, Ephinea, .Karma., .Karma.Sutra., and now Quirky! (At least I think those are all my names >.>

Like the rest of us here, I like to Roleplay. Although recently I haven't been in a lot because I've been working on a relatively new interest of mine: Making sets. I have a request shop, but I'm not near the best on the site by far. I do try really hard though, so by all means stop in and see me!

I play PC games on steam quite a bit, usually with my good friends Imp and Laya! I LOVE the Resident Evil games. Well at least the ones I have . If you have a game that is multiplayer, cheap, or free (my favorite) and you're looking for someone to play with... Message me!

I have two beautiful children, who are a bit sassy... (NO idea where they get it from).. And every now and then you will see me post pictures of them! If you have any questions for me, I... like NnightStalker... Am an open book! I also think I have an ask thread around somewhere? I should find that. I bet Storms Squirrels hid it somewhere!

I'm happy, sarcastic, sassy, and sometimes a bit blunt. But I don't mean anything by it! I love to joke around and have fun! So, please never be afraid to approach me! I'm usually lurking about and I look forward to hanging out with all of you and destroying your hopes in Staff vs. Members!

-The Quirky one who has gone Rogue to deal out Karma to RPA!

Made by me! Quote from the amazing Evening Rain.
    Spoiler: Looking for RP in all the wrong places? Click here! 

Spoiler: Friend Quotes 

Rapunzel Look-a-like
    Romance, Historical, Modern, Sci-fi, Adventure, Action
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Hey ya'll, I'm Not! (Okay, I know....I just have to come up with a good nickname, or maybe change my name... -ponders-) But you get the general idea!

I'm the newest addition to the staff, and I'll be appearing as your friendly RP Mod! I found RPA in the summer of 2013 (holy smokes, almost 3 years ago!) and I've been obsessed ever since! When I'm not searching around the forums here, you'll probably find me molding young minds, working crazy long hours and buried under a pile of paperwork. Roleplaying has always been a sort of 'escape' for me, and I'm glad that RPA has been my travel agent for that escape!

When I'm not working, you'll usually find on here, or working on a costume for Comic-Con. I'm a bit of a nerd... Doctor Who/Lord of the Rings/Star Trek/Star Wars/Harry Potter/Firefly/Sherlock/Merlin/Marvel/Agents of SHIELD..... yeah, just a wee bit obsessed! So if you want to talk nerdy, I'd be more than happy to talk about how badly I want Fitz and Simmons to get together, how much Missy drives me crazy, and my theories on the latest Star Wars movie!

I also love to travel! I have been to a good number of the States, Puerto Rico, Haiti, Mexico, Canada, and several countries in Europe. I love learning about different places, experiencing new things, and looking back on the past. As Sally Sparrow would say, "I love old things, they make me sad. And sad is like happy for deep people."

That's about it for me. If there are any burning questions, or nerdy theories you need to hash out, please feel free to drop me a line!

can'tthinkofanythinggood
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Never would i have expected to be asked to write a bit of information about myself in this way. so i'm
    Gonna do my best to not embarrass myself too badly. i appear to be your newest mod. i plan to
    Give my best to each and every problem brought my way, and if for any reason i am unable to answer
    You I will do everything in my power to discover the fix, whether its asking some else or looking it
    Up, I will assist you in anyway possible.

"Never say never." is what they say is what they say. And so i have every intention of making sure i'm
    Gonna give the Ole Harvard try. And I just realized I am blabbering. Sorry, deep breath, and
    Let me tell you a bit about myself; the handle is D'nafein (pronounced duh-nay-fee-inn) and like many of
    You I have been RPing for many moons. I like to think of myself as an author but I can't seem to get anything
    Down on paper. When not creating stories I like to play or watch them.

Never one to deny the truth I am both a gamer and a filmophile. If you ask what my favorites are your
    Gonna be disappointed. I don't ever really have just one favorite. With so many options why
    Run yourself ragged trying to decide. Anytime you want to discuss games, movies or books and i'm
    Around drop me a line. Yeah i'm a bit of a reader, even therbi don't restrict myself; reading books, comics
    And even a few webcomics. Yeah I like my entertainment more then thirsty people in the
    Desert like water. If you have any questions or need help, feel free to ask me as my door is always open.

Spoiler: And in case you missed it 

Set by the Karmatic!
    Spoiler: Baby Groot's Role-play Advertising Agency 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!

Fluppy Bird
    Whatever captures and holds my attention.
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Oh hello! I'm Blazing_Falcons. Don't mind the plural form, only me. Not sure why I went plural. Or underscore. Doesn't matter, back to topic.

As the newest mod, I promised to wildly abuse my power and give everyone snowmobiles and hot chocolate. Turns out I can't do that. What I can do is try to answer any questions you might have and help give you the best experience RPA has to offer you!

I play a lot of video games, I read many, many novels of the western genre, and every here and there I'll watch an action movie (Expendables FTW).

And, of course, I role-play. It started many years ago, in the long forgotten age of early 2013 (or maybe it was late 2012). After that went belly-up I found RPA, and I just never really went away.

I also do other stuff. Okay, like one other thing. I'm in my college's aikido club. Fun stuff. I'm a danger to myself and others (used to only be a danger to myself).

Well that's all I can think of, hello, I'm Blazing_Falcons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast