Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Class of Myth IC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gregor was about to finally be on his way again when someone else had come up to him from seemingly out of nowhere. "Oh, hi." He politely and shook the other student's hand. "Gregor Almanza, but if you see me again just call me Greg." He answered matter-O-factly and reajusted his hat a bit.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

It seemed to be a running theme for the day, people ignoring her. Perhaps she had suddenly teleported herself to a parallel dimension, one that lay close enough to the "original" (because really, it was awfully full of herself to assume that this place was the original) that some people would still see her. Maybe, even now as she sat around doing nothing, her existence was fading away. Becoming nothing. She might be forever stuck between dimensions forever, doomed to an eternity as an observer.

Some days, she would take herself seriously in such thought tirades. Having already met the current hours quota of chaos, she reasoned it would be best to not have an existentialist meltdown. Those were better done at nighttime, were she could set up some more dramatic lighting. And it was only the first day. Even beyond that, she was looking for a way to get out of having to spend her breakfast being lectured at by the Dwelven man. So, without further thought, Vala turned away from the group. Further thought not including her making a very rude gesture toward the hound trio.

With a skip and a hum, the cyan haired girl continued down the hallway. There were a few more people streaming down the halls now, as the first class had let out. Many of them gaze her odd looks, some in recognition and others in new curiosity. She did look apart from most of the students in their pristine uniforms, with her in much more casual attire. A dashing jacket of plain blue with a brown undershirt, and jeans rolled up to her knees to show off her bare feet. She really should start a fashion school with how simply chic she was right now.

A few more skips brought her to a familiar face. The girl. From before. The one who sat in her chair and started this whole mess. Vala stopped in her tracks, a deep set from in her face as she starred down the girl, the one with blonde hair with a blue streak. "YOU," She said, pointing clearly at the other girl, "That body pile was all your fault."

Thanks Nara and Karma for the wonderful Avatar and Signature set!

When all else is gone, the bones always remain...

Spoiler: VAIDIA'S CHARACTER THEME SONG WORKSHOP 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rather than get involved with the teleportation shenanigans, Yaa was having a restful morning on the firing range. She adjusted her stance, felt her breathing slow, and then came the slightly deadened clatter of massed LMG fire that smashed into her body like little kids throwing gravel at a tin wall.

Eh, we all have our hobbies.

The lighter rounds pinged off into the distance or simply flattened on the heavy vanadium-steel shell of the girl's suit, but the heavier ones smashed through an instinctively raised arm and chewed up the delicate inner workings of the limb. It flopped to her side, leaden and heavy, and the firing ceased.

"You okay in there, kiddo?" came the brutally cheerful voice of Staff Sergeant Rodney "Mad" Maxwell. "How's the bucket?"

"It'll be fine once I've got at it with some welding gear and fished the crap out," responded a slightly echoing voice from somewhere inside the suit. "I think I've got to get to class in a bit - hey, would you look at that, the saw still works!" As if on cue, the limp arm - already beginning to repair itself - opened up at the solid-looking gauntlet and popped out a gigantic spinning blade that whirred into life, scraping sparks up from the concrete floor and generally making an awful racket.

"Cut that out, Tinhead Ned!"

"What?"

Maxwell flicked his radio on. "CADET IKANDA! SHUT THAT BLOODY ROW UP!"

"What? I can't hear you, Sarge, I'll just turn the saw off-" The din eventually subsided and the suit's chest popped open to reveal a pretty black girl with long, dark braids. "Oh. That was what you wanted, wasn't it."

"Yes, Yaa, yes it was. Fuck me with a Stinger, that thing's loud."

"You think it's loud? Try being inside this thing. I thought you'd opened fire on me again."

"Don't tempt me," Maxwell said, grinning. "Come on, be off with you. The wizards await. Maybe today you'll learn something actually bloody useful, mate!"

"Yeah, and maybe I'll swallow a lottery ticket and shit out the winning numbers, sarge." Yaa grinned back, then locked the cover back in place, deadbolts whirring and clicking into place as the NBC seal turned on. She stomped off up the (reinforced) stairs and down towards her class, eventually forcing herself to stop.

Standing in front of her was a skinny girl - too bloody skinny, she thought - remonstrating with a ditzy-looking blonde.

"There a problem here, girls?"
    "Heartbreak hurts, but we can dance it off" -- Spinners, The Hold Steady

Spoiler: Do you want to play a game? Of course you do, why else would you be here? 

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Salthern waited patiently for the schedule before showing the new student the way to his class. "There you go," he said letting the student go his own separate way. He could not believe that so many things kept taking him from his breakfast and now it was almost time for lunch, who knows if they even had the eggs and bacon or ham left?! needless to say he was upset, even so he was a teacher so not allowed to complain about it. Instead he simply headed for the room he knew would have food and hope he could get something good.

Marina was shocked when the girl that caused the people pile, came up and blamed her for it. "How was that my fault?" She asked curiously, then for another came over. "huh, hi and she is just accusing me of something that was clearly her fault." She said blatantly.

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Most normal people would pay some attention to a literal giant of machiney approaching next to them. Some would even be frightened by such a thing, or at least show something of awe. A slightly abnormal person would probably find the thing incredibly cool, and proceed to geek out about it. Vala was of course not normal, or even abnormal. So, when being approached by a giant machiney thing, she simply ignored. Not to be rude, but because she was dealing with other matters. Very serious matters.

She was being accused falsely.

Vala kept her accusatory finger raised, frown still quite pronounced. She did not take lightly to people denying her accusations. "You sat down in my seat," she huffed, before crossing her arms deliberately. "Yer lucky I didn't render your entire being into two." A true statement, as her teleporting into the exact space where the other girl was would result into one of their atoms being split into two. It was never predictable, what exactly would happen so it had no use as a combat technique. At least, bodily it didn't. She got into trouble once for messing around with that too much.

It wasn't until a moment later that Vala did look over to the giant machine person. Nothing she hadn't seen before. "Can I uh... help you?"

Thanks Nara and Karma for the wonderful Avatar and Signature set!

When all else is gone, the bones always remain...

Spoiler: VAIDIA'S CHARACTER THEME SONG WORKSHOP 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Well, for a start, you can stop threatening people with molecular dispersal for the crime of, ahem," there was a small click from inside the machine as a tape deck started up, replaying a bit of the other girl's previous conversation. "Taking your seat. Taking. Your seat. God a-bloody-bove, are you six years old?" The gargantuan iron suit rang from inside, and an experienced listener would know that it was the sound of Yaa's head meeting the thin sheet of metal installed specifically for the purpose of expressing her frustration.
    "Heartbreak hurts, but we can dance it off" -- Spinners, The Hold Steady

Spoiler: Do you want to play a game? Of course you do, why else would you be here? 

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything really
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A very fair-skinned girl walked passed quietly. Her reddish-pink hair covered her face. She didn't even notice anything it seemed. She say down, not even bothering to wipe her hair out of her face. She then let her hands shuffle about in her messaged bag to find a book. She felt all the engraved letters on the books carefully before choosing the right one. With loose gasps, Mariko set it on the desk gently. Before looking up at the golem-like iron suit and the two girls, she flipped to a random page and grazed her hand over it. Finally, she seem as if she gazing at the scene before her. She mumbled at them, but then began sliding her hand across the pages of the book in front of her. She kept thinking to herself and focus more on what she was feeling.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Marina couldn't believe what the teleporting girl said, not only had Marina never seen her in that class. But since, she had to retake that class. She had been sitting in that same seat for over a year, so she could feel her blood start to boil from being falsely accused with such blasphemous and boundless accusations. What she didn't know was that she her grey eyes turned hazel by her classes started changing colors ever so slightly and the outline of everyones' spirit animals could be seen in the color of their animal with her orange small flying fox sitting on her shoulder.

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123