Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Class of Myth IC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The doll blankly stared back up at Salthern and kept its surprisingly tight grip to him to keep from slipping. When it heard another voice talking to the smithing teacher, its tiny head slowly turned a near 180 to silently watch the strange girl. Once everyone was standing Gregor was able to finally notice his topper folded in on the ground, but it only added to his concern when he didn't see the plush creature beside it somewhere. He caught sight of ond of its small limbs waving slightly at him from the dwelf's person and he froze. This was easily about to beone of the most awkward moments he'd had in a while. At the moment he he just held his tongue, seeing that another studdent was already asking a question. It at least gave him a pinch of time to think about how to bring up the matter of the doll stuck to the staff member's face.
    Last edited by Ms.Scarletwings; 03-31-2015 at 03:30 AM.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

( welp, planned on posting in the morning. but... > : D nah)

Selthern glared at Vala, he knew the girl and wouldn't admit it to most but he had a sort of soft spot. Though she was not quite sure why. Sometimes he would even help with her tinkering, that didn't change what she just did. All it did was help keep his wildfire of anger out of control. Even so he lifted his hand a gave the girl a good WHAMP! on the head, "you know kissing up. Especially that kind of kissing up will do nothing to me," he said with a frown. Before sighing, "it is almost 8:30 though. Just a few minutes out, I myself was about to get myself some breakfast." he plucked the doll from his beard and put it on his shoulder. "Since, I have a feeling that you are skipping class anyway lass. Would you like to join me? So long as you promise to try and not drop another mountain of bodies on me, you know I would tell anyone." He said and stroked his beard, straightening it out from the fall.

Marina still upset, simply groaned and got off the pile. Wondering how on earth she was going to explain this to her professor. Her bat let an annoyed yell-ish noise at the gyrfalcon, as it still sat on her shoulder. For most everyone else, she couldn't even tell whos' animal was whose. So while bird girl was distracted, she thought that maybe she should leave before anything else happened and that was all there was to it.
    Last edited by Arcus; 03-31-2015 at 04:09 AM.

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Louse looked up at the teacher "sorry for not being in class right now but seeing its my first day I got lost and found this pile of people" she stated calmly hoping her explanation would be sufficient to keep her out of trouble on her first day.
    "hey Louse, who is the old person?" Kit asked and Louse hit kit over the back of her head with her open hand ",don't abuse a goddess messenger!"
    "Kit, keep your mouth shut before I put a silver bolt through the bottom of your mouth to keep it shut" Louse said and turned to the teacher ", I am sorry about her behavior, she seems to forget her manners from time to time."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gregor still held his hat and coughed, "Forgive me Professor for interrupting," he timidly gestured to the construct sitting calmly on Salthern's shoulder. "Um, this is mine." Almost in a confirmative act, the doll reached its two stubby arms out towards its owner and emitted a little shifting/rattle like noise.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Vala watched as the doll twisted its head around to look her, and responded by once again rotating the rest of her body around, diving over her left shoulder. She cocked her head to the side at it curiously, before Salthern began talking. More specifically, talking at her. It was funny how that happened, when she was interacting with people. She talked at them. They talked back. Human interaction, just another day in life of a normal girl who also happened to have magical-- POW.

A smack upon her head! Vala made a noise that was halfway between a grunt and some indistinguishable collection of vowels as she jumped back from the dwelven one, grasping the spot where she was hit. With an offended glare, she looked (up) at the man, frowning mightily. "Ya' great little..." She mumbled darkly, before pausing. Human Interaction. Nice interaction. The girl cleared her throat. "Body piles are the best way ta' start the day. Didn'ya know?"

Of corpse they wouldn't agree with her.

The others around began talking, all rather at once, interrupting her chance to respond to whether not or not she was to have dinner with the lovely professor. First the female dog lady and her foxy companion, the former pulling the new girl routine and the later remarking on Salthern's age. A low blow. Next was the fire head boy, retrieving the doll from the Professor. She ignored the red head (as he ignored her, it was only fair) and fixed her attention on the hound el' triage, fixing the leader lady with a scrutinizing gaze.

"Hm," Vala walked closer to the woman, face screwed tight, "You kinda are lookin' a bit old yarself." The woman had the same feeling coming from her as Salthern. Something like a sensation of dust tickling her nose. Dusty old particles.

Thanks Nara and Karma for the wonderful Avatar and Signature set!

When all else is gone, the bones always remain...

Spoiler: VAIDIA'S CHARACTER THEME SONG WORKSHOP 

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Selthern simply rolled his eyes and smiled at Valas' comment about starting the day with a pile of bodies. "I will make sure and keep that in mind," he said before turning to the boy with a hat. "Oh, so you are who this little guy belongs to." He said picking the doll up and handed it to Gregor, "glad it is still ok." He said, before turning to the new student with a hound and a kitsune. He chuckled at the Kitsunes' comment, "it is ok. I don't mind, though you should have seen the teasing I got back in the dwarven school. With having silver hair before I had even gotten my beard." He said not really seeming bothered with the comment. "Do you need any help finding your class?" He offered.

Marina for the most part, she had succeeded. Thought the guy with a glowing doll and had an odd looking monkey. She could not remember the name of it, but the student she recognized as one of the ones that her professor. Said might be of some help with creating a more stable flame and shortening the time it took for her to create one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gregor smiled and gently retrieved his little pal. He briefly checked the item over for any damage and proceeded to place it back atop his head and under the hat. Now that that whole mess was over, what was he doing? Oh, yes...He sighed and started back on his way to class. If he wasn't already late he certainly was now, so he wasn't in the rush he had been in earlier. He looked back at the small crowd, wondering what they were still even doing in the halls anyhow. Surely he wasn't the only one of them with a place to be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"yes I do sir, I am glade she did not offend you" Louse said glaring at kit " Louse said ", I am Louse Vanhelsing."

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi and Fantasy Mostly. But anything I find interesting I will Probably join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Emyr was bored. He had awoken early in the morning and showered before school, and was now sitting in his room an hour and a half before the start of school. He yawned and stretched before standing and looking for something, ANYTHING, to do. Failing that task and his room, he looked outside at the early sunset. He smiled slightly and walked outside to practice his manipulation of the earth. He still wasn't very good at the whole thing, but he was passable. He created a clump of dirt and set about manipulating it into rock. Minutes turned into more minutes, and eventually it was two hours later. Emyr broke out of his trance and looked about before running towards the school.

As he arrived however, he was greeted by the sight of people untangling themselves from a pile whilst someone whom introduced themselves as 'Louse Vanhelsing'. He smiled and walked forward, approaching a man holding a strange doll. He bowed to the man, "Cyfarchion, sir. I don't think we have met before. My name is Emyr Rhyderch." He grinned again and held out his hand, "What's yours?"
    Last edited by Veloci; 04-07-2015 at 12:40 AM.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Selthern nodded and held his hand out, "lets see your schedule. What class do you have first?" He asked, mentally thinking about how his chances for his breakfast is flying out the window. Cause that is what he gets for agreeing to being part of this academy, at least now he has purpose though.

Marina sighed, by the time she reached class her period had ended. Which means now was her self study period, sighing again. "Guess I should use this time to work on my flame skills," she looked over in the direction that the pile was. Then went off in the opposite direction.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast