Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo ODST: Night Fall

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Default Halo ODST: Night Fall

"I say again! We are completely surrounded! Enemy forces has us pinned down! We need immediate evac! I repeat! Immediate evac!---"

Months have passed since the Elite forces have joined the UNSC. Since the death of Prophet of Truth and the Brute forces have retreated back to their home world, and the flood contamination has been removed. Peace among the Galaxy has settled for quite some time. Until a group of the Covenant has rebelled and attacked human settlements, and raided their own ships for supplies.

The rebellion has taken refuge on one of the Halo rings, but they were not the only ones who have taken residence on the ring. Brutes, who were once sworn enemies to the Elites, now return as Allies. And the UNSC Bases occupying the ring has been threatened and attacked. Several have survived and fled to other bases to treat their wounds. But their numbers were becoming a few.

UNSC and The Elites have joined together to stop this catastrophe, and end the Rebellion. ODST and several Elites were given a assigned area to extract the wounded, or what is left of them.

Rules:

RPA Rules are applied.

Please be respectful to other RPA members and their characters.
    There is no God Modding.
    Do not kill another Team Member, otherwise that is considered Betrayal and your character will be dealt with.
    Please write in paragraphs, no one line using.
    Please be active for this RP, if you have no intention of continuing further, please let us know.

Character Sheet.

Name:
    Nickname:
    Elite or ODST:
    Appearance: (Picture or detailed.)

Load out Option
    Primary Weapon:
    Secondary Weapon:
    Grenade: (Frag? Plasma? Other?)
    Misc. Equipment:

Bio:

My Characters:

Name: James Snow
    Nickname: Captain.
    Race: Human
    Elite or ODST: ODST (Leader)
    Appearance:

Spoiler:  

Load Out Option
    Primary Weapon:
    BR85 Heavy Barrel Service Rifle
    Secondary Weapon:
    M7/Caseless Submachine Gun with supressor attached
    Grenade: Frag Grenades
    Misc. Equipment: Combat Knife, couple Trip Mines, and Lock Down ability.

Bio: Snow entered the UNSC when he was 17. Trained only in the Marine Corps. and volunteered for several missions during the war again'st the Covenant. He succeeded most of his missions as acting Captain whenever his superior is either missing or killed. When finally at the age of 21, he was decorated with several medals, and was promoted to Captain, and received a recommendation for ODST Training trails.

Most of his missions were extraction and reconnaissance. Though he did take part in the counter attack when the Covenant attacked Earth and helped evacuated people from the city of New Mombasa, and escaped in time before the city was destroyed by the Covenant ship which jumped in hyper space.

During the fight again'st the Brutes, he requested to have his armor powered with the Lock Down ability since most of the Spartans were either eliminated or missing. It took time, but he managed to get it retrofit.

Name: Vaht 'Felvaree
    Nickname: (None)
    Race: Sangheili
    Elite or ODST: Elite
    Appearance:

Spoiler:  

Load Out Option
    Primary Weapon:
    Plasma Repeater
    Secondary Weapon:
    Energy Sword
    Grenade: Plasma
    Misc. Equipment: Active Camouflage.

Bio: Vaht was once an Honor Guard. His duty was to protect the Prophets no matter what the cost. Though given the circumstance of changing roles. Brutes took away his armor and his staff, which brought shame upon his honor, and fury upon the Prophets for the exchange of hands.

He took his skills elsewhere and was placed under the infantry ranks, but with his skills and previous position. He was immediately given the title Field Marshal. His new task was to prevent the flood from further advancing and eliminate any threat that has sided with the Brutes and the Prophets who have betrayed them.

Now he helps in certain roles with the humans since several groups have made settlements on their Holy Rings. He tries to keep the peace between humanity and the Elites. Now he was charged to eliminate the threat of the Rebellion that occurred on the Halo Ring, and give his cooperation to the group known as ODST. Death Jumpers he once called them, for they dropped to their doom when they first fought again'st each other. Now...they jump together.

IC

https://role-player.net/forum/showthr...53#post2473253
    Last edited by MidKnight; 04-21-2015 at 06:16 AM.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy/Parrody
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Name: Sean Winnfield
    Nickname: Rafe
    Elite or ODST: ODST
    Appearance: [spoiler][/spoiler]

Load out Option
    Primary Weapon: Pulse riffle
    https://i3.minus.com/i1fjoZTRR3LMM.jpg
    Secondary Weapon: modified Magnum
    https://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2.../M6C_SOCOM.png
    Grenade: Fragmentation grenades
    Misc. Equipment: Combat knife, Cloaking system.

Bio: Winnfield was inducted into the ODST after his performance within the UNSC reconasance corps. An extreme apitude for infiltration lead to his specialy designed armor equiped with optical camoflauge. His calsign Rafe came to him after one of his solo operations for observation became a one man assault on a small farm occupied by seperatists. Winnfield managed to infiltrate the home and neutralize the hostiles alone. Since then he's been called in for special extraction or target neutralization missions.

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Accepted! Thank you for joining.

Once we have a few more players I will get the IC up and running.

anything that is fantasy related
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Rylouth Beickel
    Nickname: Scopez
    Elite or ODST: ODST
    Appearance: (Picture or detailed.)

Load out Option
    Primary Weapon: Sniper Rifle with silencer

Secondary Weapon: Magnum with scope and silencer

Grenade: Plasma
    Misc. Equipment: Jetpack, Trip Mine, Scoped Visor

Bio: Rylouth had shown early promise in the UNSC military school, which only sent him into a special training program for certain elite individuals. Due to being in the special program he was able to hone his skills in whatever area he felt he was best in, which turned out to be the long range sniper. Over time his skills at being a sniper, he grew to love being in high places where he could observe the battlefield and take out targets as needed. Quickly due to his skills, the ODST company gained noticed of Rylouth and invited him to join. Over time during his missions, he had been given the name Scopez, due to a quick enhancement made to his helmet, which added a scope to the visor. Which in turn allowed him to have the same zooming ability as his sniper rifle, without needing to actually use it. Because of this he has become a great look out and long range scout.
    Last edited by NnightStalker; 04-18-2015 at 09:46 AM.
    Made by the goddess Kicksy!
    I got an even newish newer egg! Check it out!
    Spoiler: Secret Things! 

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Wow! Okay awesome! Accepted!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

YESH! I can't tell you how much I want to rp this xD it sounds just super duper amazing

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

It is, and I have one amazing entrance once I have the IC Set up once we get a few more RP Players joined.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sweet, ill try and get some additional players in ;D

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Okay sounds good, I have also added my characters in as well.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Halo RP!! Always so nice to see a new story in the Halo universe. Looks like you're almost ready for the IC! Maybe try these resources?

Stop by the Roleplay of the Week thread and submit yours! It'll be featured and raise awareness of your RP. If you need a banner for a submission for RP of the Week, then go to the Banner Shop! One of the artists will help you out.

Another option is the Roleplaying Games Directory to advertise your RP. Staff would be happy to help you advertise your Roleplay both here and in the RPA Tribune.

Any questions, PM me!

Happy RPing!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast