Thread: NSP (OOC)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything really
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default NSP (OOC)

NSP

Story

The year is 14,000 A.A. 11 centuries since the Modern Era, many things have changed, Earth advancing, discovering life, entering the Galactic Equilibrium of Planets, more known as GEP. Earth and the other planets, living peacefully through out the decades, none of them having a true all out war against each other. Just small problems here and there. The species went on with their daily lives, nothing exciting happening anywhere, all the worlds stuck with nothing to do. That is until the discovery of Planet deep into the Ribon Nebula, and unknown area with many unknown properties, completely different from outside of the Zone. The Planet itself is also a mystery in itself, instead of it being made out of rock, it's made out of Metal, the planet also being the size of 10 Earths combined. The Metal itself is also unknown, a completely new element. This discovery sparked a sort of "Gold Rush". Many species rushing in into the Planet, everyone trying to get what land they could get. Because of this the planet has been sectioned of into 5 Zones. Two out of the five zones have already been conquered by a "King". The First Zone, has become the biggest Market Place in the whole galaxy. The Second Zone becoming sort of a practice run for all of the species trying to conquer a Zone. The King taking advantage of being the second zone king and making his land as dangerous as possible, the less people running around in the third zone, the slower it gets to being conquered. There are Four main species entering this planet, them being Humans, Mogmars, Lurcans, and Gjinmyr's. The Planet has no set name, but everyone calls it NSP.

Plot

The main plot of this Roleplay is to get the remaining three of the zones conquered. Preferably i would like to have all the characters join together and make an alliance, to make it easier for me and more organized. I plan on having it a sort of Sandbox world, where your characters can do anything they really want, but just have one goal. Conquer a Zone. This Roleplay is an Adventure/Sci-Fi/Sandbox Roleplay, i am looking for a max of 10 or so characters!

Rules

Spoiler: Rules 

Species

Spoiler: Species 

Character Sheet

Spoiler: Character Sheet 

Extra Information

Spoiler: Extra Info 

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything really
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is my character

Name: Jack Wrautner
    Species/Racial Origin: Human

Height: 6'6''
    Weight: 200
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Brown
    Face Claim: https://i.imgur.com/cqLPy1e.jpg
    Detailed Physical Description:
    Typical Clothing/Equipment: He always wears his helmet, and his typical futuristic warmth coat.

Personality/Attitude: Jack is a prankster by heart, he likes to fool around with many people, he also has a cool vibe that surrounds him, he knows how to set the mood of things with his tung.
    Skills/Talents: Trapper - He is good at trapping things
    Favourites/Likes: Likes to fool around, trap things, and get lost in his world
    Most Hated/Dislikes: He hates a party pooper, he hates anyone that is bad, and he hates jello
    Goals/Ambitions: To conquer one of the remaining three zones
    Fears: He is afraid of one thing, his father.

Ketchup Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Hey there, Fire! This RP seems like it has a lot of potential with a lot of expansion. Looks good!

In the meantime, might I offer some friendly suggestions to help you on your way?

Take a look at the Roleplay of the Week thread! If you need a banner for a submission for RP of the Week, then check out the Banner Shop!

You can also look at the Roleplaying Games Directory to advertise your RP. Staff would be happy to help you advertise your Roleplay both here and in the RPA Tribune.

Any questions, feel free to PM!

Ketchup Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Sorry, double post.
    Last edited by Kiki; 04-20-2015 at 10:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Skrex
    Species: Lurcan

Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 164
    Hair: None
    Eyes: Amber
    Physical description: Tall, gaunt, blue, and some earrings to add some pizazz to those pointy ears of his

Personality/Attitude: Cool, aloof, and collected. Witty to a fault, arrogant, yet charming nonetheless.
    Skills/Talents: Persuasion, bartering, lying, and sneaking
    Dislikes: A bad plan, a tacky outfit, and imbeciles
    Goals: To pull the ultimate heist
    Fears: Any situation he can't talk his way out of