Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ~*[The Wonderful World of Disney!]*~

Moon Child
    Feeding Nazgul with a spoon in his white padded room.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I will try just about anything. Especially Twilight fanfiction. TEAM JACOB!
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

Default ~*[The Wonderful World of Disney!]*~

Press here to go to the IC thread.

-------------------------------------------------

It's a school trip to DISNEY WORLD! Well not the whole school. This trip is an incentive for students to do well in school. All students above a 3.0 grade point average at Dr. Phillips High get to go... for a small fee of course. Of course there are ways for the lower income families to go as well. And lets face it...Who doesn't love Disney?

There are rumors of a ride that was closed down long ago. But no one has ever seen it. It's supposed to be haunted or bewitched. No one really knows, but most thought those were just stories.

Seniors: this is your last hurrah! The final bit before you go off to... college? A job? Who knows, this is a time where you don't have to think of any of that. You're on this trip to have fun! Not think about the future! Unfortunately you are tasked with taking care of a couple of the underclassmen. Maybe you want to ditch them, maybe you genuinely enjoy looking after them. Whatever the case, it's put a minor speedbump in your otherwise cool last week of school.

Juniors: Finally, things are going well! You don't have the full responsibility of seniors, but you do have to help look after the younger ones as well. High school's gonna be a different place next year, you will be the big dogs. Are you going to be ready for that? This is a chance to blow off some steam and maybe go a little wild. Enjoy the trip, and see what fun can be had!

Underclassmen (Sophomores and Freshman): this is all still a bit new to you, but high school isn't that bad! You've got a Senior assigned to look after you, the juniors are helping a bit. It's not so bad! The upperclassmen often don't choose to associate with you. So, maybe this is your big chance; to meet new friends, make new memories. You've worked hard to get this trip, and this is a real opportunity!

Stowaways (Any grade Freshman-Senior): Bullshit those smarties are going on a trip without you! What, just cus they cheat better on tests than you do and brown nose teachers, they get to go on some big trip? Not happening, no way. Maybe you forged a note to get you on, maybe did a little brown nosing of your own. Maybe you found a place to hide on one of the buses. Whatever the case, you made it, and you're not about to let these jokers have all the fun without you!

Chaperone: Maybe you took on this task because you truly enjoy the kids. Maybe you just love Disney World? Or maybe you drew the short straw, but ultimately the safety of these teens is in your hands.

These are just suggestions for possible character backgrounds. By no means do all positions need to be filled. And there is not a limit of how many characters of each group can be played.

----------------------------------------------------------------

This roleplay is meant to be FUNNY. Please feel free to be silly and hilarious, I expect lots of laughs.

I'm trying not to give the whole thing away, but you will be put into Disney movies. There will be a dice roller used for certain aspects, and for those of you who will participate. There will be SINGING.

------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

*GM's (.Karma.) Word is law

*All RPA Rules apply

-------------------------------------------------------------

Character Sheet:

Name: (And nickname if they have one)
    Appearance: (Please no anime or overly unrealistic)
    Personality: (Only fill this out if you want to, you can just let the personality be shown through the Roleplay)
    History: (You can be brief. Again, if you prefer to reveal most during the Roleplay that's okay. But please at least let us know how you came to be on the trip)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

**I already have around 5 players that I've talked to and are more than likely going to join, so I only have like 2-3 slots left open.

**Again this is meant to be fun and lighthearted. If you join please to be able to write at least 2-3 paragraph posts.

The Wonderful World of Disney!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Accepted players:

Rose by Roseora

Natalie Holmes by SherbetTurtle

Olyvia Prescott by .Karma.

Tom King by Scapegrace

Walter Michael Prescott by Juicesir

Joey Jon James by Imp

Alanis Tatum by GelidPhantom

Liat Reoven by Kris
    Last edited by .Karma.; 04-27-2015 at 06:49 PM.

Spoiler: Looking for RP in all the wrong places? Click here! 

Spoiler: Friend Quotes 

Fantasy, adventure... Nothing to sloppy romance.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Rose, often called just Ro, particularly online where she spends most of her time.
    Appearance: Short brown hair, often with one or two braids, and brown eyes. She has a curved figure, but still some muscle. Usually seen in joggers and strappy tops, and always wearing something green. Carrys her skateboard with her- a 31 inch board with a bright green and black checkered bottom.

History/personality: she grew up in a rural town in the east of england, and was never particularly good with making friends. But then again, there wasnt much choice at her school. When they moved house and she attended Dr. Phillips high, she made a few, very close best friends. Her favourite subjects are art, and product design. She achieved mostly As in geography too, but mostly because her family was very proud of their geographical knowledge. They could not go on a family holiday without her Dad making her draw maps of places, sketch landforms and document the entire thing. She enjoyed it though, and still keeps photos, sketches and random souvenirs from wverywhere she visits.
    When athome, she never had much to do besides hang around on her laptop. She somehow became interested in investigating conspiracies, abandoned buildings (as much for the thrill as the photo opportunities) and other supernatural events.
    She was a scout for three years, and they used to play lots of wide games in the woods- she learnt survival skills, and to be stealthy and blend in, so she is confident that if her friends dont give her away, shell be able to enjoy the entire trip without being found out. Maybe too confident.

When she realised all her friends were going on the trip to disneyland, and she wasnt, she wasnt happy about that. So, naturally she wedged the luggage compartment open and snuck in, intending the teachers not to find out about her being on the trip. She has a bag with enough supplies to last a day or two and is intending to find that haunted ride.

Moon Child
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

Roseora. Accepted.

Second to the right and straight on 'til morning.
    Sci-fi, fantasy and mystical wonderful stuffs!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Name: Natalie Holmes. Nickname: Nat
    Appearance: erin_armstrong.jpg The picture is a brief look at her, and normally she has her hair back in a bun. She's 5'4", athletic build (although she barely does any sport), and normally wears lose t-shirts and cargo pants with accessories such as wristbands and her favourite little side bag which is rainbow coloured (Yay rainbows!)
    Personality: To sum her up briefly, Natalie is eccentric. She's bubbly and witty and also very in touch with nature and her surroundings. She's a friend to all, but as well as being exceedingly extroverted, she likes to spend time by herself reading books, mainly classics by famous English writers. She is very flowy, like a beautiful fairy, and considers herself to be almost like the fairy godmother of the younger students.
    History: Natalie's in her final year at high school, after moving to Dr. Phillips High as a sophomore. She was very successful in her lessons, and for a while got bullied for it. But as she became more confident in herself, she started to make friends, and her grades got better. Each year she helped the freshmen around and helped to tutor them. This year she had a grade average of 3.7, so it was pretty obvious that she ought to go, plus the teachers decided she needed to have some fun, she always seemed to be studying. There was a little bit of financial complication for the trip, but it was soon fixed and she began eagerly counting down the days until they went to Disneyland.

I hope this is ok! If anything needs changing please let me know.

Moon Child
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

Sherbert Accepted

Second to the right and straight on 'til morning.
    Sci-fi, fantasy and mystical wonderful stuffs!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wooh!

Ketchup Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

This is really cute. You know I love Disney things! Also, duh, excellent use of King Triton.

I think you know my usual goodies:

In the meantime, might I offer some friendly suggestions to help you on your way?

Take a look at the Roleplay of the Week thread! If you need a banner for a submission for RP of the Week, then check out the Banner Shop!

You can also look at the Roleplaying Games Directory to advertise your RP. Staff would be happy to help you advertise your Roleplay both here and in the RPA Tribune.

Any questions, feel free to PM!

Moon Child
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

Name: Olyvia Prescott

Personality: Prissy and a bit stuck up

History: Olyvia is pretty and popular. She can be seen as stuck up, but tends to only be like that when shes surrounded by her friends. She feels the need to fit it in and will do things that she thinks the crowd will like in order to do so. Although, she fits a lot of the cliche stereotype of the preppy rich girl, she is actually very smart, although sometimes will pretend to be far more ditsy than she actually is. A lot of her girlfriends didn't get to go on the trip due to her grades, but this was something she didn't want to miss! She had already heard the rumors of her not really earning her trip that somehow her parents used their money to get her here. Let them think that, that was actually probably better for her rep then people thinking she was some kind of nerd.

Fantasy, adventure... Nothing to sloppy romance.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It might be worth starting the ic soon. I find people seem to join once they see the ic is good.

Moon Child
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

Thanks, I actually know of at least 3 more that are joining, Kris is busy with RPApril, so I'm waiting on hers. Imp should have his up soon, and then Juice is going to join but wants to see what spot seems lacking. I do appreciate the input though <3

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast